Twinsoul - Help Please

• Hi twinsoul

Could you please tell me if I am wasting my time waiting on the man I seem to have set my heart upon, I'm almost 100% certain he feels something for me and I would really value your insight in my situation

My initials are NC, d.o.b 12th April1982, his initials are RL and he was born in 1979 sorry I dont have his birthday

Thanks in advance

• naughty

almost certain, tells me that you guys need to communicate better. you should know for sure. hes got tons of baggage and issues, what about this guy do you like other than he is hot? I think that you can do better. you are beautiful and smart and have so much going for you. Look a little harder at the person he is, never mind love, do you like him?

blessings

• Yeah I like him as a person and not just because I think he is hot, my actual physical attraction to him took months to build, I wouldnt actually say I loved him because I believe you have to really know a person to love them, but the fact that I want to love him still stands, with or without the baggage and issues which I have suspected for a while, we all have a past, and your right we dont communicate much because we rarely get the oppurtinity to be alone for more than a few minutes at a time, and when we are alone or even when other people there things are intense and sometimes a bit awkward, but I still only want him, no matter if anyone believes I can do better, I cant change how I feel about him, only time will tell about that, so does he have feelings for me or are my instincts wrong?

Thank you Twinsoul

many blessings returned

• naughtynice

he finds you to be very attractive.

blessings

• So is there any sort of future with him, I dont mind a challenging relationship as long as the good times outweigh the hard times, should I keep pursing him because I want him, I do believe we can find some happiness together

blessings

• naughtynice

stop pursuing him and see if her pursues you. then you will know.

blessings

• Thanks 🙂

Blessings returned

• naughtynice

i think that you should move on.

blessings

• twin soul can you do a reading or check for me on my relationship and its future ahead..i need to know if i can trust the woman i wanna make my life with..she cheated on me at first steps in our 8 month journey but its because of past wounds and fear of committment and our long distance .i really wanna believe her that she can be committed and faithful when she moves home and from this point on..but i get the sense something is still a bit off..can you pick up anything..my dob is 4/28/1982 my initials are BS and her intials are RC and dob is 10/29/85, is there hope..we feel we knew each other in past lives..but can't connect or we are in our darkest, toughest patch to date and need to rise above this or ..walk away..any advice?? thank you so much for your time and gift in advance

• dear gorgeoustaurus

I am so sorry to say, that I do not feel that this relationship is stable. You need someone with both feet fully planted in the same ground as yours. The fact the you knew each other in a past life is very nice, but that is no basis for a trusting relationship. Trust your instinct on this one.

BlessingsTs

• Thank you Twinsoul, I think I will wait for him a bit longer because I dont understand if you meant I will never get him or because you dont believe he is worth waiting on

Blessings

• naughtynice

he is just not into you. so sorry. move on.

blessings

• Thank you, that was more clear, he should make it clear too instead of acting like he is

blessings

• Could you please give me any insight on my future, I value your insight and trust you to tell me what u think I need to know

thank you Twinsoul

many blessings

• reply thank you twin soul so much..i think we both opened up a huge portal or gate and now its having a huge effect on us both...i m so confused right now on my instinct..my intution is telling me she can make it thrut his rough patch. we were so close and in terms of karmic love are almost there..yet my ego is telling me i deserve better or she won't or can't change or is not ready etc..i m split and have a lot of deceptive energy and forces and karmic debt falling my way which i have no true answer for yet..add the fact mercury is retrograde right now .so i am uber confused....thank you and may you grant your blessings and prayers my way as i need any help to which i can get : )

• dear naughty nice

if you would like a full reading, please go to " start a new topic " and write " would like a reading , Twinsoul " it will be done for you withing a week to ten days. those take time.

Blessings