Could anyone give me a reading?

• I would just be so greatful if someone could give

me a reading on what exactly is going on in my life,

and how I should handle it.

I feel like I can't control much anymore.

• ashleighx_616,

You can not control what happens, but you can control how you react to it. Your attitude is going to be the most important thing you can control.

I feel you need to value yourself more, then your life will straighten out. That simple.

You are looking for your own self worth in others and in things, and then you cling so tight, that you end up strangling these people and things to breathlessness. If you can in the short term try to hold on loosely, then you will not lose what you have. In the long term you need to fill the void within yourself with your own love of yourself. Stuffing a person or an object in that void does not address the problem, and they will eventually flee from you.

You can adopt a more positive attitude, it is not as hard as you think it is. As a matter of fact, you should find it relatively easy to do. I do not know why that is, it seems you may be backed into a corner maybe, and it is your last option perhaps. Not sure. But I am sure you can do it, and that will change everything.

God Bless,

BrianTristan