TO: Mikyo

• Hello

I was wondering if I as well could have a reading?

1. is Bill or tom the one I will spend the rest of my life with?

2. How, when and where will we meet,if there is a chance that we will meet of course

3. What is i that I need to know and do to make this happen?

4. My makeup artist career, will I have a job after the education or be unemployed?

5. What is the answer that lies in my past and how will it lead me to the one?

Bill and Tom lives in Germany, I live in sweden for the moment but my intetions are to move to germany and work there, I know about them through the internet.

My birthdate is 11th of august 1989 and theirs 1st of september 1989

I´d really apperciate just straight answers

• Hello,

I really appreciate just straight questions.

I was wondering if I as well could have a reading? Restoring what your father damaged, there will be some regrets, but no great mistakes.

1. is Bill or tom the one I will spend the rest of my life with? neither nor.

2. How, when and where will we meet,if there is a chance that we will meet of course: there is a chance. Good fortune, when you are true to yourself to the end, then inner light radiates from you and warms these others in the glow. But you are too identified with money and security.

3. What is i that I need to know and do to make this happen? You need more clarity, realistic thinking.

4. My makeup artist career, will I have a job after the education or be unemployed? neither nor.

5. What is the answer that lies in my past and how will it lead me to the one? You are shortly before madness and your tensions in your throat are confining you in your identity.

Awareness,

beholding the mind, is the most essential method to

have a breakthrough. And once you have gone just a step

beyond the mind, you have entered the world of light and eternal life.

You have attained to spiritual integrity, freedom, and

tremendous ecstasy which the mind cannot even dream

about.

• Sorry, I am not Mikyo, so forget it,

in friendship,

Hans-Wolfgang

• Hi bellas I see that u got many questions there u don mind giving me sometimes before I get back to u??

Hi Hans wolf, you are a reader right?? I am impress by the post that u post.. Much of enlightenment.. Don mind we do an exchange reading?

• Hello Mikoy, not at all take your time, I´ll be waiting

• Hi Mikyo,

right, I am reading.

I would like to do an exchange reading.

• Mikyo,

there are no mistakes if your aim remains true.

Be the emperor of your life, not the beggar.

The more you think, the more you are creating waves and ripples in the mind. The real thing for the blind man to do is not to think about light but to heal his eyes, for the deaf man, not to reflect on music but to go through some alchemical processes which can make him hear.

• hans~ your words sounds profound~~ haha but i think i know what u mean~~ 😃

• To Bellasweden~

let's see wat do u find about Bill.. Bill to u is a mature guy and he does things quickly.. Ur opinion in him is that he is a independent guy and often gives u excellents advise.. But somehow U are clinging on the past.. U couldn't accept wat has happen.. it might be Bil could be one of ur ex and watever he did to u in the past U still couldn't forget.. In some ways U could learn how to handle your past situation if U choose bill again.. U will try to make a little changes to make your relationship goes smoothly..

Next is wat U do think of Tom.. Tom this person U felt U coudn't trust him much.. U think that he is hiding a certain stuff from u.. U kind of felt that he is kind of like doesn't care much about u and often U need to take most of your time to suits his timing in order to get his attention or just to spend more time with him.. This will ends up having U in difficult situation and having a big headache with him.. of course U will learn from wat u did but u will pay a higher price for it..

My advise to you is maybe this two person that U choosing might not be wat u really want.. for some reason they might be unable to give u happiness of course often ppl would say this to me.. U will never know unless u try it.. try to think on a more logical way to view on this two ppl.. and lastly U might want to withdraw away from a relationship.. at least for now to give a thought about how this two ppl treat u, does they suits u and etc..

ok this is to answer your first 3 question.. Hope U would give some comment.. for the 4 & 5 i will put it in another post..

• for the question to 4 ok right now I can see U didn't make good use of your skills in your past.. but right now in your present it seems u do have a fair judgement regardless of misusing your skill in the past.. it might due to your hardworking and your passion in your studies.. as for ur future.. even U are curious whether U will get employed or not I can say it is depend whether U could unlock the mysteries for yourself.. opportunities is all around.. it matter u want or don want.. trust more on your inner feelings..

for question 5 Looking at your past it seems ppl have hurt ur feelings.. regardless of relationship, families or friends. although ppl may hurts u dearly but right now U learn to look at your financial more that emotions.. in your near future U will have a major choices to make..

I hope this could help u.. I did for question 4 & 5 is a bit more generalise~~ hope to hear from u soon..

• Mikyo,

remind you

continuously that you have arrived, that God is

available right now to you, this very moment showering

on you. God is in the air and in the sun and in the

flowers and in the song of the birds. God is in this

silence between me and you, in these words between me

and you, in this communion. This silence, this

presence, this love that goes on flowing between me and

you, is God! This love is the home.

• Thanks Hans~~ will always remember wat u said~~ 😃

• When you are born you are born only with the potential to exist, to survive, not with the art of making life a joy, a bliss, a celebration. That art has to be learned. To me, religion is that very art, the supreme art: the art of transforming the lower into the higher. Religion to me is alchemy. It is the process of transforming the potential into the actual.

• Truly a learning point from u Hans~~

• Play the game as beautifully as you can; but it is a game— don’t get serious about it. And even if sometimes seriousness is needed, let it be a game, nothing more. Sometimes it is needed. It gives a taste to life. Sometimes you need to be serious also. Be serious, but never become serious, let that also be a game. Let everything be a game.

• That's life abd I agree with that~~ I don get serious yet be serious at times but even if serious I still not serious at all.. O.<

• Hello Mikyo, are you still doing readings?? 🙂

• ya i am still doing~~ 😃 U gt any question? feel free to ask