New memeber, reading please?

• Hi, I'm new to the site but have always been fascinated by the tarot. I actually just bought myself a deck but don't seem to be much good at it.

Would anyone be willing to give me a reading?

My question is whether I will get back together with my ex. My birth date is March 28, 1970 and his is Nov 7, 1977.

Thank you in advance!!!!!

• Would anyone be willing to give me a reading? Your balance and skill have not gone unnoticed by those in power. They will entrust you with responsibilites that have far-reaching influence.

My question is whether I will get back together with my ex: No.

My birth date is March 28, 1970: This indicates a change in your financial condition, up or down, money coming in or going out. This can also indicate changes within your present business such as changing locations or the way in which you do business. Another possible manifestation would be taking one or more business trips. At its deepest level, this signals a time when you will undergo a change in values. If your values, or what you really want from life, changes, it is likely that many other changes will occur at the same time. You could move to a new location, get a new job or even change relationships. In other words, all things valued are susceptible to a big change.

You have to preserve energy. And God is giving you energy every day. If you simply go on preserving, nothing else is needed.