From Lovingsilverwings- twinsoul or anybody guidance

• Firrst I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your guidance, insight and assistance.

May each of you be blessed beyond measure.

Since I have made this open to whom ever is will and able to respond with the aid of my guides and angels, answer that which you are able to.

Any and all information is greatly appreciated

Will there be a steady income or lump sum of money for me over and above my disablility income.

I would like to know if there are any of my SOUL GROUP FAMILY about me I person on this earth plane. I never knew my grandparents, therefore have no idea if they are about me as I have no sense of their presence. At this time there are no people I am close to. The few people I was acquainted with over the past few years were for lessons about not being abused by them.

I am aware of my guide and guardians about me.

Blessings to all.

Julianna

• DOB - May 2, 1947, JLA

Julianna

• bump

• Not sure if any of you require my DOB May 2, 1947

I enjoy reading and searching through most of the threads. Some of them are heart wrenching, while others are interesting. I have even gone as far back as one year to read some of the requests. There are many which have gone unanswered.

angel hugs to all with many blessings.

Julianna

• blessings

• LSW, I just wanted to say im sorry that you never knew your grandparents. blessings back!

• This post is deleted!

• Hello All,

The post by lovingsilverwings was deleted for containing personal email addresses, which is against the rules.

~Forum Admin

• Hi Julianna

As far as your income goes, things will lighten up in the next 18 mos. Perhaps you can get a small income going with a little on line business.

Also there are always guides around you. Your deceased relatives are always looking in on you. Your grandmother puts pink butterflies in your path as her way of showing you that she is around you.

You are loved and your prayers always bring me light and joy.

Blessings

and happy birthday

TS

• This post is deleted!

• my bithday wish to all

ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS in your FAVOURITE COLOUR and COLOUR

BLESSINGS

julia l arnett