Miserbsle, sbdolutely mierable & disgusted

• Hate my life right now , it really sucks and completely bored and unhappy in this relationship ..

• You need to love yourself and move forward with respecting yourself and you will find what you are looking for. What about this situation can you change? What can you do to change how you feel? What is holding you back? Fear? Welcome to the crowd. We all have it. We all need to move past it and build our lives into something we want. You came to the right place to do that. Many of us got here the same way with the same feelings and thoughts you have right now and have filled our lives with more positive than we thought imaginable. You can do it too. Blessings to you...

• Don't hate yourself. When you do, you are refraining yourself from all the positive things that are about to enter your life. Find the solution to your questions. What caused the hatred? What makes you feel this way? If you don't acknowledge the problems or the situation you are facing now, you will stay unhappy. You do not want that, right?

We have all been there. We all had our ups and downs. Life is not just a bed or roses. It would be boring if you don't face any setbacks once in a while throughout your life, don't you think? There are lessons to be learn. So instead of hating your life, love it. Move forward. be positive.

Like AuntBuck said, YOU CAN DO IT.

We are here for you if you need to talk.

Lots of love and blessings.

• Thank you Auntbuck ,

Honestly im just not happy in my relationship , i know i need to make changes , i went on a interview friday and i think i pretty much have the job, thats the first step in making my life a happier place to be , My daughter makes me happy ! She isnt the problem , its the lifestyle , my partner , its not fullfilling so im working on a master plan to make it a happier home with or wthout my fiance . Im still trying to figure if its me thats not happy or its him im not happy with , either or its something i can change i just tried to go out with my bestfriend lastnight to have a goood time but it was horrible and that made me very frustrated because all i wanted was to escape from my boredom for a little while . Thank you for listening and being there dear . Its good to have someone who is willing to offer some kind words of understanding ~hugs~

• eEmeakrgence , I believe the issue really is my partner but i havent addressed it yet because i want to make sure thats the source of the hate or feeiling of hatred anyway. Im am determined to find my happiness . One way or another . Obviously ignoring the issue is making things worst right now , somtimes its easier to sweep things under a rug but ,, in the short run anyway. My partner is impossible to really communicate with in terms of understanding . Ive been with him for 3 years . Its like when i love him i really love him but when i im angry at him and we are bickering i really hate him .. like dont like him a bit . it goes both ways . I will keep you posted thank you for making yourself available to me , i felt veryy down ... lately more downs than ups but um trying to make the best of things hugsss~~

• I get a sense of fear about moving away from him. I know I stayed with my ex husband way longer than I should have because I felt the same way you do. I stayed because I tried to sweep the negative under the rug like you. Reality is I was miserable...a drunk and had two very young children and a crappy job. No means to support myself without him not that he really added a lot since he gambled so much we had nothing anyway. I prayed and prayed and prayed for a way to get out. I got it. He found someone else. Ahh...so...I would say pray...but please be careful what you ask for. Be VERY SPECIFIC

• VERY VERY SPECIFIC. LOL. Sorry, hit the enter before I was done. I got out but not the way I wanted to get out. BUT...that was another lesson for me to learn...lol. Good luck and I hope things become clearer for you. Stay here and check out the threads. These people here are really amazing and I cannot begin to express my gratitude for everything that everyone has done to help me. The next relationship I got what I asked for but I also got what I neglected to ask for and it tore me up. So...seriously be very specific...very specific. LOL. Blessings to you.

• Hi VirgoLadii,

I am not a certified advisor but maybe all those bickering back and forth are caused by the loneliness and the dissatisfaction that you are feeling inside you? You said that you went for a job interview, are you a stay-home partner, mother? If the answer is yes, I applaud you for taking the first step for a change, by getting a job and be more independent.

We all have our ups and downs in relationships. It is never champagne and chocolate all the time. Why do most women stays in a bad relationship? Well, because of the financial security, afraid of the unknown, do not want to be single etc etc..too many reasons. The reasons are usually multiple and endless in nature. They tend to forget that they deserve so much more than they are being shown. Without loyalty, caring, kindness and love, there is not a good relationship.

I had my own issues too with my ex. When we broke up, I put all the blame on him! His fear, his stubbornness etc...the list went on and on. But now, I realized that I had my issues as well which have caused the break up. So instead of me focusing on his flaws, I am focusing on acknowledging my own flaws and work on it. If I don't work on it, I can never be happy in my future relationships, whether with my ex ( if we ever get back together) or with anyone else. Believe it or not, it really works. My ex and I are still on talking terms, we are friends now and our communications are much better. I don't get angry anymore with his flaws, I don't blame him anymore for ending our relationship and I definitely don't let my unhappiness in my own life effect our conversations. It would be unfair to him. As from his part, the stubbornness eases a little and he is more open now to discuss on his personal issues.

Just my 2 cents, find out what is bothering you now. Are you unhappy with yourself or are unhappy with the relationship? When the answer is clear to you, you might be surprised how easy it is to take the next step forward.

Cheers to your happiness!

Looking forward to hear from you.

Lots of love.