Notice to all Twin soul advice seekers

• Hi all of you souls who seek the advice of my guides,

It has happened again. I am losing my place on the pages and pages of questions, and so sadly i am missing some of your very important questions : ( .

So here's what we are going to do.

Start your own thread. One per person, one per question. You do this by going to "New Topic" and the rest is easy. I will only answer one question per person per week, as everyone deserves a turn. I will work very hard at trying to answer your questions quickly. Please understand that i have a family and a HUGE day job. Please be patient with me. One question is only one question.Give me a reading is not one question, K.lol

Blessings

TS

• Thank you for all that you do TwinSoul.... Many Blessings

• Thank you for everything, Twinsoul.

My thread is still open, entitles "To Twinsoul"

I am leaving it as it is, just in case.

Few questions in there but feel free to ignore what you feel that is not important.

And of course, I understand how busy you are so no pressure here, okay. Do not feel bad if you cannot give the answer or reading at all. It is totally understandable.

Thank you for sharing your gifts and helping us here who are looking for guidance. Wishing you and your family well.

Lots of love

• Twinsoul--Thanks for answering mine. I appreciate you and your time.

• Hi Twinsoul i was wondering if you see a mate for me any time soon Delbert c Thanks very much

• Twinsoul, I started a thread the other evening , titled

"FROM LOVINGSILVERWINGS - TWINSOUL OR ANYBODY GUIDANCE".

I have made a request, which I hope you or somebody will respond to.

Thank you for all your time, guidance, and assistance you and your group soul family share.

May each and all of you be BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE.

Angel hugs

Julianna

• bump