Emergence, read this!

• I put this in the Health Check thread but in case you miss it, I'll stick it here too.

I feel there is a strong possiblity of your health taking a turn for the worse in the next few days or weeks unless you take action. I feel your physical health is very much tied up with your emotional state of health so it is very important for you to relax and let life flow over you instead of letting it buffet you about. You really need to learn how to cope with stress more as it is weakening your physical body very much and each emotional situation you have endured has broken your immune system down bit by bit.

• I also feel your entire family (mother, father, etc) is pretty much like this to a greater or lesser extent and that emotions can get over-emphasised when you are together. I wouldn't be surprised if your health deteriorates after family visits.

• hey Captain,

thanks for the warning.

doing the best I can now in coping with stress.

I will be fine.

lots of love.

• bump

• tell me what you see pls? Scurrying like a mouse. Such blind panic increases the danger. If you just let go, this will become a transformation. Die to your strength, relax in your weakness, that would mean death for the ego.

Need your opinion: you are identified with your emotions closing your heart, step down from your throne.

Be responsible just for yourself, without dominating anyone else. To be responsible means to be alert, conscious. To be responsible means to be mindful. Act with as much awareness as you can find possible. Even small things— walking on the street, eating your food, taking your bath— should not be done mechanically. Do them with full awareness.