Reiki what can you tell me about it?

• A friend suggested I need to study Reiki to achieve the healing process I am trying to acquire. Can someone explain a bit more about Reiki and perhaps share your experiences if you have any? I'm not sure this is an avenue for me but I'm willing to give it a try if it will help the process.

• This post is deleted!

• Read: The Disappearance of the Universe by Gary R Renard.

We have powers over ourselves and others which no one recognizes because we're still all listening to what someone told us in the 1800's.

Like when a friend calls the minute you think of them....it's not a coincidence.

Like when you think or say something and the TV repeats something strange you said...not coincidence.

Like healing with the hands is felt as heat when it is actually energy transferred which increases energy in the receiving object. Energy is what keeps the heart ticking & veins flowing for health.

Accupressure increases energy and blood flow to specific organs as applied.

I believe Reiki represents the powers of the mind and energy combined.

Essential oils can be absorbed down the spine & back which increase oxygen for healing.

Fresh fruits accellerate new cell growth & that is mandatory to stay alive.

I believe Vit C is the secret key to health and beauty.

Massage increases energy, blood flow and flexibility and agility.

As an example: A car ran over me and I was in awful pain until I had one reflexology treatment which took that pain away immediately. Also had accupuncture on lumbar after not being able to walk for a week and that worked the next day. Both of these examples increases energy.

This is off the top of my head so I hope it makes sense. I wish you health.

• Zmadona Thanks for the info. A friend mentioned it to me and it's just something else to think about in the process of healing. I appreciate your input.