Nightmares

• RebeccaAnn, you can't help everyone. Your mother believes she is right - she won't listen to you. She'll just have to learn the hard way like everyone else.

• RebeccaAnn, you can't help everyone. Your mother believes she is right - she won't listen to you. She'll just have to learn the hard way like everyone else.

-x-

Okay thanks, i now i wont beable to get along with my family soon, they seem to Hyped up to much energy and controll and well sometimes i just feel sufficated, do you see me moving out anytime soon, i know i havent got anywhere to go at the moment, but id really liked to know, cause everyone seems so different here and i cant seem to match up to there needs and demands it takes away alot of my energy even though i try to help as much as i can around the house, sometimes it feels like i never get anything back, im not looking to recieving cause i am a giving person, but it just nice to now its all appreiciated sometimes, and feel like my mum doesnt really show that towards me, although she tries!

• And also i would like to know if you'd do a small relationship reading for my dad aswell, if thats Ok with you 🙂 I dont feel like our relationship is every going to get better as i feel to scared of him to make it better, though i am trying really hard now by doing things we both like together but i dont think that is enough still.

His birthday is 05 July 1962 and again thankyou sooo much, all this advice is wouderfully appriciated 🙂 X

• I do see you moving out soon RebeccaAnn as you will be able to think and plan your life much more clearly when you do. I see you in a small room or bedsit at first (like maybe a room at the YWCA or something similar) then getting a bigger place after that.

You and your father have a bad astrological combination for parent and child. You two often mirror and act out each other's feelings without even knowing it. Emotions flow strongly between you. Your father is highly demanding and expects a lot from you. He lives in his head a lot and has many big and rather fanciful dreams that, having failed to achieve them himself, he transfers onto you and wants you to live them for him. He needs to stick to the facts rather than use his imagination to over-exaggerate situations. He is very smart but needs some type of mental discipline such as study to free himself from his fantasies and to really accomplish something rather than just dream about it. If he can train himself to live in the present - and not the future or the past - and deal with his tendency to become restless and bored, all will go well for him.

Because you set off his feelings, you need to be always as calm and practical as possible around him.

• Thankyou very much, Would you beable to help me with one last thing, i know i said that before but i really mean it this time, You know my friend i told you about earlier on the one before you gave me some insights about my parents, well she has a daughter and id like to beable to help her aswell as helping My friend herself if i can do that then it would mean alot to my friend properly since i have this thing with working with kids maybe i can help her too, her birthday is December 7th 1997 i know you said i cant help everyone, but i feel like this family needs me in some way what do you think?

• Also question about my friend, why does she never seem to phone or talk to me anymore, is it just because she is very busy, cause sometimes i feel she dont like talking on phones, we use to alot before but now she seems to not talk as much to me anymore, and i am woundering is it me?

Or something else!

• Regarding your nightmares...even though I am pagan whenever I have had something scary going on (nightmares, ghosts, etc...) all I've had to do is ask the white light of Jesus Christ to protect me or guide me or to keep me from having nightmares. -peace to you 🙂

• Regarding your nightmares...even though I am pagan whenever I have had something scary going on (nightmares, ghosts, etc...) all I've had to do is ask the white light of Jesus Christ to protect me or guide me or to keep me from having nightmares. -peace to you 🙂

-x-

Thanks very much for your advice 🙂 ill take that into account!

• Captain am gunna head off to bed now, thanks again for your helping me as it is much appreiciated i can tell you 🙂 Thanks again!

• RebeccaAnn, your friend is busy at the moment with her life so you cannot help her or her child. You're reaching out to another family because you feel you cannot help your own - your family will not accept your help so they have to learn from life.

• RebeccaAnn, your friend is busy at the moment with her life so you cannot help her or her child. You're reaching out to another family because you feel you cannot help your own - your family will not accept your help so they have to learn from life.

-x-

Thankyou 🙂 I was woundering that myself actually, I was woundering how soon can you tell me moving, cause i am starting to feel like i wont have any energy left for working towards what i want, i know i cant rush it but it feels like its just taking forever to sort myself out.

• You will move when you have finally had enough at home.

• You will move when you have finally had enough at home.

-x-

Thankyou, what i was woundering was do i still help my friend with opening up, like you told me earlier or do i just leave it?

Thanks again for your help much appreciated.!

• You cannot help her unless she contacts you. And you must work on yourself before you can properly help others.

• Okay ill wait for that then, and i was also woundering if you think i should stay at a friends whilst i am working at collage because i have been talking to other friends and they think i should because it would be good for me to feel more relaxed and things, but i dont really have many close friends at the moment that is close enough for me to go to, so i dont really no what to do and its really confuzing me :S i dont really have many people i can talk to for proper advice so i thankyou for helping me.

• It would be good for you to get away from your family.

• It would be good for you to get away from your family

-x-

I know i even feel my energy drains because of them sometimes, but i dont know where to go and thats the problem, i dont want to intrude on my friends lives by staying there for so long i just want to get away from here, i know i can feel something really bad happening if i do stay here any longer some really big arguement or something so stupid that they over react about., and sooner or later it will be all my fault again, to them saying that i cause most of the arguements. sorry for saying all this to you now but i have held alot of it back and dont know how to feel at the moment lol 🙂 But i am sure things will turn out ok soon!

• Are you working - do you have any money to rent a room?

• No i am not working unfortunately and don't have enough money for a rent room, mum says i should concentrate on studying before i sort out all that stuff.

• my mum also said that i cannot get a job yet because we are on family working tax, and if i try to earn money supposedly it will be taken off the family working tax, and i would have to pay back most of it to my mother. But id really like to get a job which really annoys me.