Tell Me Something About Myself

• As others say, "Use your 'psychic' abilities.." and tell me something about me. I want to see if it really works. Also, I want to practice my intuitive-ness.

• Texture, I am getting extreme, deeply gut-wrenching feelings of guilt from you, like you feel you caused someone a lot of grief unwittingly. You must try and forgive yourself or you will attract payback to yourself for something that was not really your fault.

• Also, a fear of your psychic abilities actually working because you don't really want to know what people are feeling or thinking about you.

• Thinking about me, yes. I suppose I am afraid of that. I'd realy rather know about people, not people know about me. A gut-wrenching guilt? Yeah, that, too.

Right on, Captain. Thank you.

• Texture, A feeling of you wanting to "pay it forward" in your life. A sense of you not feeling your being is enough. So isolated, wow you have deep feelings! Often lost in your own head, you feel like alone even when your with others.

• Haha! Mellove, you're right, too! =D

No, I don't feel like I'm enough. And, I do feel alone and/or isolated most times, even when I;m with a group of people. Often times, I don't fit in anywhere.

But, deep feelings and "pay it forward?" What does the last part mean?

Thank ya'll.

• You tell me. Lol. I don't know. "Pay it forward" came at me when I was feeling you out so to speak. Very clear, very strong. Also deep feelings, like the saying, "still waters run deep". You are on the surface smooth and calm but dive deeper and wow! So much churning and turmoil. Do you pick up vibes from others easily and allow their emotions to influence you?

• Let's put it this way: I can stand on one side of a door and feel completely calm. Everything is fine, no emotion. It's a relief most times. However, when I open the door and step through to the other side, I INSTANTLY pick up energy whether it's minor or major. I feel invigorated, awake, etc etc. Sometimes, though, I can pick up on the anger, tension, etc etc too.

Of others? Yes. It's about the same concept as the door. I can be by myself and there be two groups of people standing away from one another. I can look at group 1 and know that they are full of energy or excitment, etc. But, I can also look at group 2 and tell that they are calm, in their own "friendship world" whatever.

When I get AROUND these people, yes, their emotions can influence me.

• I looked up "pay it forward" in hopes it will offer clarification...The expression "pay it forward" is used to describe the concept of asking that a good turn be repaid by having it done to others instead. In contract law, typically there are two parties, but there may be a third party beneficiary. "Pay it forward" means the creditor (obligee) offers the debtor (obligor) the option of "paying" the debt forward by lending the funds to a third person instead of paying it back to the original creditor. Debt and payments can be monetary or by good deeds. In sociology, this concept is called "generalized reciprocity" or "generalized exchange". A related transaction, which starts with a gift instead of a loan, is alternative giving. Any special meaning?

• Yes, it does.

My thing is this: "Love others so that I may be loved."

My "reason for living," you can say.

Give, don't ask for much in return (if anything at all).