To ScarAndStars

• Hi SS,

Hope you are well and done with your pc problems.

LS send me to you ๐Ÿ™‚ (blame her!!)

She told me if I need to know about my astro, you are the person to go to.

Will you be able to that for me?

What infos do you need?

My DOB is Dec 11,1976 Time of birth 21:15hrs GMT+8.00

Thanks in advance!!

• Dear Emergence,

well, it is a sheer coincidence that I saw your post as I barely ever go or post on threads other than LEO's & mine and other ladies home thread (MEN OF THE ZODIAC).

At first, when I saw my user name, I thought the tax people were out to get me and finally they caught up with me right here on Tarot. com hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyway, I am currently taking a hiatus from readings as there are too many messes going on in my life...BUT...since I always feel so guilty refusing anyone and since you are a member of my top three favorite signs, a lucky Sag, I will make an exception wink

I will ask you to please be patient and give me until next week, since I am having relatives over. I promise I'll get back to you on Monday or Tuesday. In the meantime please add your BIRTHPLACE (town & country) to the info you have already provided me with and tell me if you have a specific question that you'd like me to focus on while looking up your chart.

Have a great weekend & I'll talk to you soon ๐Ÿ™‚

• Dear ScarAndStars,

I am so glad to receive a reply from you. Hello, pleasure to know you!

I have been following the threads "Men of the Zodiac" and I am having a ball each time I read all the post. LOL...

LS have been a great friend! She helped me a lot when I needed guidance and advice about 2 months ago when life was crumbling down on me. Financial and love life were at below zero level and to top it off, my younger brother passed away 2 months ago. I am surprised that I am still standing now ๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you for willing to do the reading for me, for making an exception for this "lucky" Sags! I am honored! Please take your time, no rush at all. I am already glad that my thread has caught your eye. This is the 2nd thread anyway, the 1st thread I posted was with the topic Scars And Stars!!!!!. I realized how it would have scared you away, so I started with this thread with a more subtle topic! Do not worry, now you know both thread are mine, not from some tax mongers who are trying to play chasing with you hahahaha ๐Ÿ™‚

My BIRTHPLACE is Singapore, Singapore (yeah city and country lol). As for questions, well, I am more interested in 2 things actually; love and financial.

Love:

I would like to know if my ex, J, will be in my future at all?

(His birthday is May 06,1976. Birthplace: Oklahoma, USA)

Financial:

I feel like I am already at the bottom now. Am I going to sink deeper or can I expect the wheel to turn soon?

But ScarAndStars, if you can only answer just 1 question, go for the LOVE issue please ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much for doing this for me! Again, do not rush yourself. Do take your time.

Have a great weekend too and enjoy the time with your relatives!

Talk soon!

Lots of love,

x x x

• Dear Emergence,

I apologize for having to ask you to give me more time. You see, I made a joke about the IRS and now, what do you know, I'm having some last minute tax filing complications...I should watch my mouth in the future, lol. AND, I should not wait until the last few days to file...used to be so super organized, super conscientious...and super neurotic, haha. Now I'm more relaxed and decidedly happier, some would say chaotic ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'll need to postpone your reading until the weekend since my head is all askew with this blasted paper-ology and I would like to be able to give you the attention you deserve. I hope you understand.

I'm very sorry about the loss of your brother, please accept my condolences ๐Ÿ˜ž

Life is a hard journey that I won't talk about right now since you obviously know all about it yourself.

" if you can only answer just 1 question, go for the LOVE issue please :)"

(I am sporting a mile wide smile right now, Emergence - you are a girl after my own heart...there is no greater army than the army of us incurable romantics ๐Ÿ™‚ )

I'd like to point to the fact that I am not a psychic - astrology is all about potential, free will and self-discovery. This is why I can't tell you if your ex will or will not be in your future - it depends on the two of you and the choices you make.

However, what I CAN take a look at is your compatibility and the potential it holds. I will also look into financial indicators in your chart and try to offer you some insight.

Stay strong, dear Sagittarian. The wheel of Fortune is always in motion - if you're down, soon you'll be up.

Just when you've reached the bottom - you emerge from the depths again.

Isn't that what your user name - Emergence - suggests? ๐Ÿ™‚

Love back at you & thanks for your patience,

S.

• Hey ScarAndStars,

Thanks for the message.

Oh no worries, please take your time.

I don't mind waiting, there is no hurry at all.

Take care of your "worries" first...eerhmm...don't let the IRS wait I mean ๐Ÿ™‚

LOL, about the "ex in the future" thingy, I need to reword my question, sorry for that.

What I meant to say is " are we compatible enough to be together without killing each other?"

The friendship between us is going well now and I do not want to screw up a great thing. If our signs says we are better off as friends than lovers, I will take that into account. He is a great person and we both want each other in our life but we are taking it very very slow now. Too much trouble in paradise when we were in a relationship ( that could be that we both were having major issues back then as well).

Bottom line, friends or lover, let's see what the Stars has to say! ๐Ÿ™‚

Wheel is still down at the moment but oh I am sure, it will soon be up again. Keeping the faith. Thanks for the encouraging words, StarsAndScars. Sometimes I need to hear that from someone else. Kinda boring to hear me telling myself the same thing over and over again!:)

This name, Emergence came to me instantly when I need to register for this forum. I was in the brink of a breakdown back then. I believe it is a sign ๐Ÿ™‚ I kinda like the name now LOL. I am even thinking to name my daughter Emergence, if I do have one in the future ๐Ÿ™‚

Okay, I better get my A S S to the bath now. I am down with a terrible flu and I am hungry. Gonna make me some soup and some tea after the bath.

Take your time okay? No hurry!

Good luck with all the tax issues!

Lots of love

x x x

• Dear Emergence,

I am so very sorry that I disappeared on you (and the rest of the world).

Been going through a lot in the last 2 weeks.

Normally, I am not this much of a flake, but when I go "under the sea, deep-diving", my mental faculties get significantly impaired until I can sort out the emotional stuff (and I'm not even a water sign, lol).

Once again, I thank you for your incredible patience. I will be getting to your long-overdue reading in the next couple of days, just waiting for the tides to recede and wash me onto the shore again.

Live, love, be, believe ๐Ÿ™‚

S.

• Hey ScarAndStars,

No problem, there is really no hurry at all. You don't need to apologize either ๐Ÿ™‚

I am so sorry that you've been going through a lot this past weeks. Blame it on the Mercury retro, it has been causing chaos to many of us emotionally and mentally. I can't wait for this to be over. By May 11th, things will get back to normal again, I promise. Hang in there!!

Hhhhmm.....I found my birth certificate yesterday and my time of birth is 21.11pm instead of 21.15pm. I am sure that couple of few minutes difference won't matter right? I am sorry ๐Ÿ˜ž

Okay, take your time coming back to the shore lol. Just don't get drown in there okay! You can beat the waves, this I am sure!

Lots of love,

x x x

• Hey my sister in crime..lol

Just popping in to say hi. I hope your doing better and will be back in full force. Retrograde has many of us digging deep and searching every single inch of our being and life.

I have always have faith in you so I am sure you will get through this as well. I hope you still have that CD to give you some comfort.

A big sticky, creamy hug.

Flowscoxxx

( Sorry Emergence I won't be messing up the thread just wanted to say hi to a dear friend).

• HI S&S, is this where you have been. Have been looking for you. How have you been?

• Emergence

I just saw this thread. Don't worry SS will be back and no she won't blame me LOL

She is just having a bad time. Mercury retro is not helping, especially since SS is Gemini, ruled by this trickster planet. so is Virgo. But this is a good time for her for some introspection, since past issues emerge every time Mercury retroes.

I hope you enjoy spring over there and be patient SS will do your chart soon ๐Ÿ™‚

You take care now

• Hi LS,

Hope you are doing well! Yeah, SS keep on apologizing for delaying the chart and I keep on telling her not to worry about it. Take all the time she needs. This Mercury retro is not helping either LOL. It has effected me twice now....December 26 retro and this current one. Uuughh...I can't wait for may 10th! haha In the meantime, I am just taking things slow and chill.

You take care too!

• Ladies,

a big bellowing 'hello' from The Underworld!

I see that you've thrown a party in my absence, lol...lovely to "see" all of you.

Ahhh big sigh, it's hard for me to explain how I function/don't function and I've been trying (with very little success) since the day I learned to talk, so I won't even bother.

Sometimes I love walking among people, but at other times (read: oftentimes) I need to walk alone.

I found an interesting astrological explanation of my "state" that deeply resonates and - for anyone that cares to look - it's posted on page 183 of the "Men of the Zodiac" thread (along with an update on what I've been up to in the last couple of weeks).

The checks to the blasted IRS have been mailed and now I may get to truly live up to the "starving artist" stereotype - more starving than artist, lol.

My illegal roof climbing for the purpose of amateur stargazing has been temporarily interrupted by lousy weather, but I fully intend to go back there with my I-pod (and perhaps a bottle of California red) as soon as the clouds have dispersed. It's not like the upstairs neighbors will see me crawling up their fire escape - they're crazy-ass musicians on so much weed that they would likely mistaken Santa Claus coming down the chimney for their ganja dealer, hahaha. (As a matter of fact, the other night a whiff of some pretty potent stuff floated through their half-open window and I nearly got high just in passing - especially given the fact that I myself very rarely partake of the illegal botanicals LOL). Back to stars: funny how the roof becomes your cave when you're an air sign ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm getting pretty good at making out major constellations and even the planets visible at this time of year.

Note to self: as soon as you get your hands on some dough, you're getting a nice little telescope ๐Ÿ™‚

LEO & WORTHY-

thanks for having my back & see you on the old thread, miladies ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

EMERGENCE-

Thanks again for your patience and for the birth time correction - 4 minutes are not much, but one never knows. I just begun looking at your chart so I will make sure to adjust the information.

You truly are lovely. A fine example of why I like Sagittarians ๐Ÿ™‚

Please bear with me, I'm moving with it slowly, but surely.

FLOWSCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You crazy dame from Amsterdam LOL!

Where the h*ell have you been?? Did a certain "scales repairman" abduct you and drag you off to his "cave" or have you been busy all this time destroying furniture and carpets at your dwelling (with his help)? ๐Ÿ˜‰

I am so glad to hear from you. Yes, I still have that CD - it is carefully stored away in a bullet-proof case, lol. And I still think of its "creator" every day; the sentimental lunatic that I am - I can live on a good memory longer than it takes a triple Pisces with ADD to figure out how to scr*ew in a lightbulb ๐Ÿ™‚

(hmm, on second thought, this can be me, although I'm not a Pisces, haha)

The funny thing is, today I've been listening to an old favorite of mine - an album ("Mandylion") by the Dutch band called The Gathering, your countrymen ๐Ÿ™‚

I loved them back when Anneke Van Giersbergen, that beautiful, talented woman with voice so full of emotion, was their vocalist.

Posting a youtube link to the closing song...maybe not what you usually listen to, but she is awesome and the song fits into the story (that I'm still grappling with)..."this blood in my body runs for you, drink my tears as I cry"...

Sticky, creamy hug right back at you, wrapped in a man-thong, as per usual ๐Ÿ˜‰

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMTLqCHEXGQ&feature=related

EMERGENCE- I will be back with your reading by this weekend ๐Ÿ™‚

• Sizzling Sister (SS),

Awww I am so glad you surfaced again. I know, I know I bailed on you and the thread. Its just life did indeed get much busy and I have my hand full with guiding another friend on the board through some issues. Next to that in my daily life, work, home anddddd singing lessons and performance have taken over.

The โ€œscales repairmanโ€ is on hold now...lol. He made some mistakes and I am summing up if he can come back with his tools to do repairs. LOL. I do have a chair that needs some attention sooooo I am plotting if I will employ him again. Then of course it will be heavy duty because we donโ€™t like slackers!!!! LMAO

No, hun youโ€™re not a sentimental lunatic. If you are then gosh...let them put us all in strait jackets and ship us off on some remote island so no one have issues with us. Hmmm thinking about that.....hmmm that wouldnโ€™t be a bad idea...we can leave the dungeons and utilise the island for our escapades and create some more good memories. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Perhaps abducting โ€œthe creatorโ€ and โ€œrepairmanโ€ to be sure we have good quality equipment just in case...lol.

I looked at the link you left me. To be honest I didnโ€™t know about them but yes she has a great voice. I got a group that might interest you. They are Dutch of course and their band name is InTwine. I think you will like โ€œHappyโ€ and โ€œGet outta my headโ€ They got more but those are the ones I sing at full force with. He too is a great vocalist. Try seeing all songs they got out. I'll jump start you with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qg8VaeXVGw&feature=PlayList&p=744A1CEFC8E2B275&playnext_from=PL&playnext=2&index=53

Gooey hug and kisses back at you. Now give the girl a good reading..lol. Talk soon.

• Thank you, SS!

Can I join you there on the roof???

Don't fall okay! LOL

Flowsco,

<now give="" the="" girl="" a="" good="" reading..lol.="">Hehehe, thanks!!!!</now>

• Emergence, I was just checking out the Men of the zodiac, thinking of you, asking about a certain sign..., and here I am bumping into you!

• bluecat123,

LOL! When I was at Men of the zodiac a while ago and I was thinking of you!!!

• So we were on the same page!

• Hey Stars,

I hope your doing okay.

Miss ya girl.

• Hey Flowsco,

I think Stars is still needing some more time. The Cruella (Mercury) finally turned direct yesterday but it is still hovering about till the 28th so I think Stars are moving forward too now, but slowly.

I hope she is doing okay too! I don't really care about my reading, she can take all the time she needs, as long as everything is working out for her.

• Hey Emergence,

I agree...I only wanted to bump this up so she has somewhere to post. ๐Ÿ˜‰

We will await patiently for her...she knows she amongst true friends here.