Some advice is Needed!

• I would like to receive some advice of a relationship of mine

His BOD is 02 September 1992 mine is November 9th 1991

just want to Know where it is heading at the moment 🙂

• I would like to receive some advice of a relationship of mine: do not give in. Struggle for that what you want.

mine is November 9th 1991: You are always confronted with how attached you are to your money and given an opportunity to experience the real prosperity that comes with an attitude of gratitude.

Whether it is about money, plans to make money, or love, situations will present themselves that test your faith in the abundance of the universe. By realizing and then releasing your fears, you can transform your attachment into total fearlessness and personal freedom.

just want to Know where it is heading at the moment: you are feeling an obligation in yourself thinking that you could not avoid that.

I recommend you rebellion! Come out of the masses. Stand alone like a lion and live your life according to your own light.

• hanswolfgang, can you please help me? i want to know what is now going on with my ex blake 1/17/84?

• can you please help me? I recommend you the marriage of the spirit.

i want to know what is now going on with my ex blake: his ego has risen high and is now falling down.

The more you think, the more you are creating waves and ripples in the mind. The real thing for the blind woman to do is not to think about light but to heal her eyes, for the deaf woman, not to reflect on music but to go through some alchemical processes which can make her hear.

• i talked to you before and you said we would certainly reunite, well he is engaged now to someone else. will the marriage between them happen? or will it end soon?

• I dont really understand wat you said Moon, i was woundering what our relationship is between him and me cause i dunno where it is heading!

• moonwomanme

will the marriage between them happen? no.

or will it end soon? no.

Nouns don’t exist; they exist only in language. In reality there are no nouns. Everything is a verb because everything is changing and everything is in a process. It is never static, it is always dynamic.

• Mr. Hanswolfgang

Ive been Trying To Make Thin Work Out But They Just Wont With This Guy Im 7/17/91 hes 3/7/92

Where Are We Headed If We Ae Headed Anywhere?

• Im 7/17/91: Creative or dishonest? Which is which? As you can imagine, those who are the most creative can also be the most dishonest and vice versa. Here is your mental and financial creativity and you are no lazy bone. Your brilliant mind is far ahead of the common person and society. You belong to the people of the Aquarian Age. You dislike pettiness and tend to be somewhat impatient with the failings of others. You need respect and a position that allows your brilliant mind free reign to create and explore. You are never at a loss for ideas, some of which will bring you huge financial returns. On the negative side, you can be irresponsible and in some cases, dishonest. You can see things from so many levels that nothing is really "wrong" - it is just another way of looking at things. You don't get away with much in that regard though. Saturn's swift chastisement always reminds you of the boundaries that keep you balanced and fair in your dealings.

Where Are We Headed If We Ae Headed Anywhere? There is real love, so follow your heart.

Be responsible, that means to be alert, conscious. To be responsible means to be mindful. Act with as much awareness as you can find possible. Even small things— walking on the street, eating your food, taking your bath— should not be done mechanically. Do them with full awareness.

• hans, so for clarification they won't get married and that is why you are saying that the marriage won't end soon is because the marriage wont even occur?

why do you think the relationship will end and how soon?

btw are you a clairvoyant or do you read cards?

• Thanx Hans Ur The Best!!

• moonwomanme

they won't get married and that is why you are saying that the marriage won't end soon is because the marriage wont even occur? no.

why do you think the relationship will end and how soon? because they do not want to let go all that what is worn-out and used. As soon as they are leaving their emotional attachments.

btw are you a clairvoyant or do you read cards? I do read cards.

Two castaways from a sunken ship landed on a desert

island. They survived there for a few days without food

or water. There was no chance of escape as the sea was

full of sharks.

Finally, one of the men fell on his knees, raised his

hands to the sky and implored: "God, save us! If you

do, I promise that I will always go to the church and

sing your praises, I will never drink again, never play

cards or smoke, never make love to women and never read

any novels or see any movies!"

The second castaway looked at him and croaked, "Then

why do you want to survive?"