Thanksgiving

• I am so very thankful for my family all the blessings to them, their health, love, peace, and joy. I am thankful for my current job, and am thankful that I have the ability to be where I am in my life. Thankful for all the new wonderful opportunities coming my way, and all that has come to me. Thankful for all the wonderful things that are coming my way...thankful that i am able to share my love with everyone, and do everything I do with love and good intentions. I am thankful for the amazing future in the works for me, and am very thankfully that everything is effortlessly going to come to me. Thankful for Jeffrey...thankful for Obama, thankful for this entire life. I beleive it is right to give thanks for everything all the time. I am thankful for being a great role model, thankful for simply just being able to be me!

• Nice post! I am thankful for all the wonderful people in my life. I am thankful for new opportunities coming our way. I am thankful for the luck in my life. I am thankful my surgery went ok and I am doing well. I am thankful for all of god & angels gifts. I am thankful for life.

• I, too, am thankful for a family who loves me and accepts me unconditionally. I am thankful for a God that provides and guides me each day. I am thankful for my health which has had it's challenges in the last couple of years. I am gratefu for an abundance of friends to share lifes ups and downs. I am thankful for my job and am able to put food on my table. I am thankful that I am able to help others in need.

• I am thankful I have my job to help me through these troubling times. It has been a stressful year, so I'm thankful the year is almost over. I look forward to the new year with all its potential. I am thankful for the positive people in my life who have helped me get through all the hurdles. Things are getting better, coming together and there is much to look forward to in the coming years.

• I AM THANKFUL DAILY, FOR ALL THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE.....HEALTH, GRAND CHILDREN ONE IS 2 AND A HALF AND THE OTHER IS 13 MONTHS......SUCH GREAT GIFTS.........THANKFUL FOR CONNECTING WITH LOST FRIENDS........ROOF OVER MY HEAD, FOOD IN MY STOMACH. NOT EVERYONE IS SO LUCKY..........I PRAY FOR THEM.......EVEN MY ENEMIES.......I AM THANKFUL FOR JUST BEING BORN..........THANKFUL FOR THE CHANGES (FOR THE GOOD) I KNOW WILL COME. THANKFUL FOR MY HOPES AND DREAMS THAT ARE ABOUT TO BECOME REALITY. I AM THANKFUL FOR OUR NEW PRESIDENT, WHOM I KNOW CAN, WILL AND CONTINUE TO MAKE AN ENORMOUS DIFFERENCE HERE ON THIS EARTH......IN CONCLUSION, I AM THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING LIFE HAS GIVEN AND YET TO GIVE TO ME WHEN I KNOW IDIDN'T DESERVE IT. I THANK GOD FOR ALL THINGS BIG OR SMALL HE HAS BESTOWED UPON ME, MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS EARTH....................THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME FOR READING THIS.....HAVE A BLESSED LIFE AND HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL.

• I am so thankful for all the blessings in my life....my familys good health, the visiting and phonecalls from my children and grandchildren....thankful for my job -and that my family have good jobs and are able to pay their monthly bills and have a little extra and even if theres no little extra.....its ok , because we have a roof over our heads and food in our cupboards.

Thankful for my animals that give me so much love and company, thankful that I am able to care for and feed my animals and my horses.I am thankful that my truck is running and that I can make pmnts on it. I am thankful that I can give smiles and be the best that I can be at work for customers and my co workers.Life is good and its what we make it....thankful for friends and being a good kind loving person. Thankful for all my blessings and I am truly blessed! God Bless you all and Happy Thanksgiving!

• We are thankful to have found each other ..... especially through a relative! What were the chances of a match made in Heaven?

Personally, I am thankful for the support of my friends, family, fiancee', SGI members, new people, and myself for putting forth effort despite a shortage in resources, time, and energy to make a difference!

I am also thankful, grateful, and appreciative for everything I have! I am thankful I have dreams and am thankful I have the opportunity to make them come true! I am thankful my partner is so understanding of me as a person, as a human being, and a mentor! I am thankful for changing all my karmas for the better! I am thankful for feeling Joyful Joyful!

P.S. We wanted to wish everyone a Happy ThanksGiving 🙂

• MaaxxandJasmine

• I'AM THANKFUL TO MY FAMILY AND TO TARROT.COM FOR HELPING ME AND ALSO THANFUL TO THE LORD FOR LETTING ME BE HERE TO REPLY TO THIS

• We should be thankful for many things. The first thing we need to be thankful for is that we live in a free society where we can make choices for ourselves and continue to make choices. (Canada and US). I am thankful for my health, my pets and my daughter. I am also thankful at this time that I am still working since the economy is in a downturn. I am happy for all my friends and the good times that I can still enjoy. I live each day to the fullest as if it was my last day here because we never know when our number will come up.

• Me too. I lost my job in July and I haven't found another one yet. If it weren't for my family, I don't know where I would be.

• I am thankful for my new life after being in an abusive marriage for almost 20 yrs. I moved my children 500 miles, we are near family, just got a good job, and met a good man. my life is perfect.

• I am grateful my husband and son. They make my life complete. I am also grateful in helping my son explore astrology.