Reading Please - Current Events in Life

• I was wondering if anyone could give me a reading on some events that are going on in my life right now.

I am an aspiring writer who has been shopping a novel around since September in hopes of finding an agent. I haven't heard anything back from the people I submitted my manuscript to but thought I'd spend some time submitting poems for publication. After 4 months of submitting poems, I got a positive response that two will be published in May and June. Will this be the doorway for bigger things to come publishing wise?

I got back in contact with old an friend, mainly for nostalgic reasons and for some reason he is pressed about seeing me and having lunch. As far as I know he is happy, etc. but I am not sure having lunch means to him. I think we are two different wavelenghts. He knows there is someone in my life but I can't help but sense the urgency in him.

I have begun taking classes to learn tarot card reading. I feel like I've been drawn to it but I do have a notoriously short attention span. Will I follow through with it?

Thanks in advance.

• This post is deleted!