Can we talk about my health?

• Hello, I was curious can someone see if I am very sick, I know it's not a popular subject but I'd like to know if I can change the path of my health before it's to late?

• Mscurious, I am seeing grey and black blobs all over your torso like bruises, especially around your heart. I feel you carry a lot of emotions like grief and depression around inside you that need to be released before it damages your health irreparably. Maybe you should talk to a counsellor or your doctor. I feel like you are ready to give up, so tired of struggling and defeated are you. I also feel there is weight loss around you - not sure if it is too much or not enough of it. But you do need to do something about it. Your nutrition at the moment is not good.

• Hello Captain, Yes thats true. I need to lose some weigt. And my nutrition, well I try and eat my veggies and I started taking supplements,Omega-3 to replace the fish oil I don't consume enough of. I've been plagued with depression for the last 10 years now and I'm on anti-depressants. I have to keep telling myself to think positive toughts. And I have made a decision to move out and leave my current relationship and that has lifted a load off. So thank you for making it clear.

• Eat more carrots and orange-coloured veg like pumpkin and sweet potatoes. Also red apples will cleanse your system.

• OK. more carrots and red apples, got it.red peppers also.

• Mscurious- we have alot in common. I have been battling bouts of depression since I was 12. I am extremely underweight because of everything I was dealing with which was mostly due to a relationship I was in and I left it about 2 weeks ago. I have had major health issues too. I found a lump last week and this week it is totally gone. My neurologist is leaning towards me having MS. But, I am optimistic. # weeks ago, I couldn't wait for death. It wasn't coming fast enough. I can't die. I have tried to overdose but I just get sick and I run out of pain pills. Besides, I really don't want to die. I just don't want to be miserable anymore. Everyone was treating me like I had "personal slave" written on my forehead. I am broken and didn't have any fight. Then I had this dream. It scared the hell out of me and made me kinda "wake up".The biggest thing was leave my b-f. I started caring about myself and doing for myself as much if not more than everybody else. I am only 38 years old. You mention just about anything and I probably have a story I can tell you. For 30 or so years, I have been doing for everybody else.My dogs have helped me alot. They give me unconditional love. They love me no matter what I do.You have to love yourself before you can expect anyone else to. It took me this long to figure it out. I broke my back in a car accident when I was 24. I can't do that much physically anymore but before now, (with my ex) I would buy him anything and everything he needed or I saw.He never appreciated it. Everybody treated me like crap and I just wanted to die so everyone could see how much I really did. But I stopped doing for everybody I feel better (and lighter) now. If you don't have one, get one. (a dog) preferrably a big one. The big ones are more dopey and lovable. lol Anyways, they do help. You will feel wanted. What would they do w/out you? Donate some of your stuff that you don't need or use anymore. That is what I'm doing and making my daughter go with me. (mostly her stuff anyways lol) Contact me if you need more help. I can definately help as I am you! I have 9 dogs so if you just wanna come over lol I know I can help you. Let me. Maybe helping you will help me. I keep seeing a yellow lab. So I don't know if you have one, had one, or that's the dog you need to have but that is what I get for you. Labs are great dogs! So let me know.

• Hello Sylvannah, Thank you for sharing. It' helps to know I am not alone. It has not been long since you've left your bf, how are you doing with that. Does he bother you? Did you have to move out? 9 dogs, that 's a lot , My daughter, who lives with her bf, she just got a yellow lab mix with shepperd I think. Her other dog died suddenly and she got another one the next day because it hurt to much. I tried getting a dog and I had trouble with my son and the dog so I had to get rid of it but I got a kitten instead which I am really happy about. Since I was little I've had cats at home and always told myself I would always have one as a pet, but when I married my husband was alergic to cats so I couldn't get one.so for over 20 some years I did'nt have one.Anyways, he makes me feel good. A dog right now would be work for me because I am tired. And about loving yourself... that is so true and I had forgotten that. So now I am doing things for me and taking care of myself makes me feel better. I'm happy you wrote to me .I would be glad if you were my friend. Are you a clairevoyant? And I live in Ontario,Canada. How about you? Good luck with your health, hope you feel better!

• Well unfortunately, I live in Florida. It gets below 70 and I am freezing. My b-f doesn't bother me. He is a big boy and doesn't need anyone lol but he still drinks and was being a jerk last night. Labs are great dogs and would get along w/ a cat too so you could have both. lol (if you wanted) He only lives 3 doors down but I was staying with him. I did have to "move out" but I had a place to go. I am doing real good. I've actually never been better. Dogs don't really require much work but they are definately worth any work you do. It took me ALL day to bathe them lol Only 2 were difficult and they were the 2 that needed it the most. (figures) lol Just doing simple things for yourself will make you feel better. Before, every time someone would die, I would buy myself an outfit so now, I have a closet filled w/ outfits. lol I am not a clairvoyant. I am mediumistic lol but I do get feelings about certain situations and people. Take care of yourself for about 2 weeks and then tell me about the dog. Being tired will go away. I felt that too for a while but I thank God for my dogs. They have helped me in more ways than they'll ever know.Ask your daughter about her dog? Some people bond with little dogs too, I'm just not a small dog person and they are more aggressive typically. Cocker Spaniels are a super bad choice. They are not like Lady in Lady and the Tramp. There are more reports on Cocker Spaniels biting than any other dog. Pit Bulls get a bad rap. They are very loving dogs. Just most are inbred and trained to be mean but in general, they are very loving. BTW, what is your name and how old are you? I'm Larisa and I am 38. I have the wisdom of a 190 year old though lol Anyway, let me know if you need something and keep me informed on how you are doing. Know that you are not alone.Even if I never came around, you always have your angels with you. You have kinda pushed them to the bacjground. Let them come up again. You will feel their presense and they will help. All you gotta do is ask. You are never alone. (even if you feel that way.)Today, I donated some stuff and I am going to give my oldest son (or donate them too) alot of the stuff that I got for my b-f. It will help me to cut off all ties and to know that it will be appreciated.I just mailed all the hats I got him to my friend in KS. Everyday I am getting stronger (emotionally and spiritually) Find a group that you would like to be part of. I am joining Wiccan groups and I am looking at different churches. Let me know how you are doing. My ex is from Canada. Which part are you in? I believe he said he's from Brittish Columbia.

• nice to meet u Larisa my name is Paulette and i'm 43 yo . I'm in Ontario which is next to Quebec .British Columbia is further west. My Mom just came back from 2mths in Florida. rented a condo with 3 of her cousins.I'll talk to you later.

• I have a question for TheCaptain about my health. Do you see if I have a problem with my mouth?

• Your tongue feels a bit tender to me - maybe ulcers?

• Do you think it could be a symptom of a bigger problem?

• You will know if it clears up quickly or lingers on. In that case, see your doctor.

• hello the captain, its been 2 year. how are you doing? how about my haelth 2day?

• Well, how do you feel?

• funny. any thought on my addicion

• Addiction to what?

• cocain

• Well of course, it's doing you great harm and shortening your life.