TheCaptain, could you please do a reading for me?

• hi, so i started my own thread for this. and i really appreciate your help.

he: 7th of July 1976 Athens, Greece

me: 9th of February 1982 Szekszard, Hungary

i'd like to know what potential we have, how we fit and everything that is possible to know.

thank you very much in advance! 🙂

• Katie, this relationship is best for friendship rather than anything more intimate. It combines an intensity of emotion with highly critical and rejecting attitudes. Neither of you should expect an easy time here. Your friend is easily fascinated by the more unusual aspects of your personality, and may be magnetically drawn to them. Problems arise when you Katie are less than responsive, or perhaps respond impulsively, then just as quick, turn off. Your friend must be subtle in his approach to you, because you will not be held down and may be gone at the first signs of his possessiveness or jealousy.

A love affair here is complex and difficult. True, you have a tremendous need for love, Katie, and should you find your friend attractive, you will be gratified by his attention. But his obsessiveness can drive you crazy, pushing all of your buttons. Even when things are going well, you will tend to be quite irritated by little things about him. He tends to retreat into his own little cave when things are not going well and may even run away from you physically, not communicatin with you for a long time. If the relationship is to work, you will obviously have to learn to accept the whole package - you can't just pick and choose the bits of your friend's personality that you like and discard the rest. Marriage can be attempted but it will often magnify these problems, with constant bickering, misunderstood communication, and frustration as the result.

Friendship is usually built around shared and somewhat unusual activties. In friendship the usual irritation that appears in more intimate relationships is less intense. A more relaxed attitude prevails and as friends you two are likely to find their relationship rewarding and pleasurable.

• thanks you very much Captain.

we are in a relationship already. we started out as friends, but had the mutual attraction and the wish for more already from the very beginning.

i do see that as friends we would function perfectly. right now relationship-wise we do work quit okay too.

he is not yet obsessive or jealous, i mean he does not show signs of it. i had a very jealous bf before but i handled it quite okay i think.

but thank you, cause most of what you say is true. still im trying the relationship and i do understand and agree with what you write, that IF then i have to accept the whole package. that is what im working on right now.

it is just, that i hardly bump into a man that i really like, who treats me in a way how i want to be treated, who has similar values and thoughts about the world etc.etc.

thank you very much! 🙂

• Hi

Please could you do a photo reading for me on the attached two people.

• HI

I have tried a smaller version of the photos.

• I am trying again on the other photo.

• Seems I cannot get this photo small enough.

• I am trying a brand new photo now.

• Scaryann, I don't normally reply to someone who jumps into another person's thread but I will answer you here because I have said as much as I need to say to Katie1982. Anyone else who wants me to help them must create their own thread so as not to confuse the readings.

The man in the photo has a very childlike feel to him. He is looking for a woman who will be a mother to him, someone who will do everything for him and baby him. But that woman would have to be the strong one and couldn't expect much support or nurturing in return from this child-man. Mothering is in fact not what he really needs but to be helped to stand on his own feet like an adult and shoulder equal responsibilities, and accept the consequences for his childish actions and behaviour.

The woman always tries to be at her best for those around her but this puts a terrific strain on her to be perfect. Or at least that's what she thinks her family and friends want. But instead of coming across as formidable and a capable tower of strength, they would prefer if she showed some softness and vulnerability now and then, just so they know she's human, too. She feels she must try and 'fix' every situation for everyone, but she must do things for herself too and get more relaxation. She needs to take a 'holiday' now and then from being Ms. Fix-it and Ms Go-to, and just be Ms. Normal.

• My sincere apologies. A friend referred me to this site and you, but I am not sure how to start a new thread etc.

• To start a thread, you choose whichever forum you want to post a question in - Psychic, Tarot, Anything Goes, Love and Relationships, etc. from the dropdown menu at the top right of every page. Then you click on the right hand lightbulb with the 'Create a new topic' sign to begin.