Hey Captain.....

• I asked you a question a while back, and you made a comment that I had to take the lead... I did, I quit that job, as you alluded I'd have to.... if they didn't act as they were saying they would...

but now for the CURRENT issue!!

I have two opportunities... one working for a friend in a new but "rocky financed" business... the job and Idea of it are good,and interesting, but it hasn't fiscally hit solid ground, and probably won't for a while.....there are risks here... and no guarantee it will survive or not.... financially....

The other is our own business.. one the wife and a friend have started.. it too is fledgling.... but it's out of the home, and financially have little at risk.... we're paid as we go/work...... and it is one of our life's passions, this field.... still no guarantees, but it "feels" more secure...

which way do I go... the first is more "fame" (local) and being in the public eye....news media stuff....

The second, much more subdued, out in nature and the forest a lot, riding horses etc....

• What do you feel/see here????

• Or, and this is a possibility... do I do BOTH???? I need some insight!!

• did I say something wrong????

• Hankster58

You must be patient as "The Captain" is on the other side of the world, Australia. If you are on the North or South American continents then it is daytime here whil it is late night or early morning.

She does have a personal-work life as each of the psychic readers here do.

Julianna

• ahhhh I see.

• your welcome

• bump!

• Soory Hank I missed this thread but I have answered you on your other thread. I do feel you need more confidence in yourself and your abilities before you go solo.

• OK.. this now gets interesting... because the "Outside" business would also have me "going solo".....in a new type of job I'm new to. The "I'm Boss" job is actually 3 of us.. doing something we all know about.. so is it the "new" outside job that "Im very green at as the one you see not being a good move??? The "outside" job involves media work (news etc).. the "other" is here at the homestead, running our trail riding (horseback) business and lessons etc.... me, wife, and a horse breaker/trainer....

• I feel there is more you need to know before you begin your own business. Try the 'outside' job first then when you have learned what you need to know, start up on your own. I feel you will fail at this time if you go into your own business and will lose a lot of money.