Espearite can you please help-3

• Espearite,

Thank you so much that has lifited my spirits alot and maybe you are right i need to do some soul searching for myself although i am not quite sure how to do that... Unfortunatly i have already paid this psychic to remove this witchcraft... and i am quite confused with her i want to give her the benefit of the ddoubt because she is the second person that has seen a witchcraft come out while reading my cards... she continues to tell me that i will hear from him and i have had no luck in that aspect either unfortunatly i havent heard from him in more than a month... Which brings me to a question,.... Since i dont have communication with him right now how am i suppose to make him feel capable of takng care of us.... See for awhile and sadly only when we are together as in living together is when we have financial problems which is what the "witchcraft" is suppose to have done separate us to what ever extent in his case the financial situation which really gets to him!! which is why i was asking for your guidence in this aspect.. especially because i was told by both psychics that his mother has done this because i am not the woman she wants for her son..... which brings me to a girl he has been seeing....

He was or is seeing a girl that i dont know very well, the funny thing is she is very much like me her birthday is 1 day before mine her way of thinking etc is very similar and i dont know if this is coincidence or it was purposfully done but, my question about this is, is anything going to become of them?? (i.e marriage, pregnancy etc)

And my last question is why havent i heard from him is he thinking about me or us?? It seems as if he has disappeared 😞 ......

But i do love him very much and i think about him more than i should i guess but the cards are very right when they say i feel neglected... i feel very abandoned and VERY VERY ALONE and since our first daughter i have wanted nothing more than to just raise our family together share the responsibilites and memories of being a parent... Unfortunatly i havent been able to share much with him especially with our son.... That is why i wanted to know if he was coming back because one psychic told me she doesnt she that he is coming back right now that sometimes he wants to but then he doesnt... and the other psychic says that he is coming back and that we are going to be happy and things are going to get alot better for us that is why i am asking you.. You have been so acurate with the reading so far and i hope you can answer my last question i just want you to know that I DEEPLY APPRECIATE YOUR GUIDANCE and the time that you are spending to help me.... THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!

• SORRY I HAVE ONE MORE QUESTION WHEN YOU SAID THAT HE HAS THE PROBLEM OF FINACIALY SUPPORTING ME AND OUR KIDS DOES THAT MEAN ALWAYS OR JUST NOW IN THE SITUATION WERE IN??