Weight Watchers

• I met a woman one day in Walmart.And I asked her about Weight Watchers.She said it works.But, my question is If weight watchers works why do you have to act like a b-i-t-c-h- if we ask about it.You would think if it worked so well.You would want to pass the word around..Not be a snob that you are and blow off anyone that might be interested in it..

• exactly...some ppeople act like they're searching for the Legend of the holy grail like king arthur or something

• It's because they are hungry....lol. Try TOPS instead. Really great group of people. Take Off Pounds Sensibly. Cheaper and a lot more enjoyable to go to meetings. Love the program. Will be starting up again now that I'm unemployed.

• Auntbuck>>exactly...some ppeople act like they're searching for the Legend of the holy grail like king arthur or something

Sandran712>>What gets me is that they are skinnier than you are...And they are a snob if you are overweight....As though Weight Watchers cannot be seen around fat people.It ruins their image..LMAO

• Auntbuck>> meetings.

Sandran712>>Sorry I thought you were the one with the Holy grail...LOL.That's the point.I don't want to go to meetings.I've been to a nutritionist since I was 15.I know the difference between a doughnut and a chicken leg,,,LOL

• Sandran712>>My son dropped weight on the Atkins diet.Some time ago before last year he dropped 40 pounds.Atkins is watching the carbs.But, when my son was in the hospital for the stroke I dropped 11 pounds in 2 weeks.I was eating strictly hospital food.It was portion controlled.So when I left the hospital I've stuck with it and I ride my bike.I weigh myself and the pounds won't drop.But, I still watch the portions and ride the bike.I stay away from scales or I will get depressed over it.I really don't think it matters how you get the weight off.as long as it comes off

• Sandran - If you are looking for support without meetings, I think I've heard Biggest Loser is good on line. Also....have you thought about doing a personal trainer for a couple sessions?

• Auntbuck>>I think I've heard Biggest Loser is good on line. Also....have you thought about doing a personal trainer for a couple sessions?

Sandran712>>I watch this show all the time.Never thought of a personal trainer.I am going to look into that one.So I guess it is kinda hard to do exercising all alone.Incase of the cheating part..lol

• Sandran - I've recently lost 50 and getting on Biggest Loser was a goal for a long time. Applied for it once with my best friend. They were here last weekend doing auditions and I don't have enough to lose anymore. LOL. I think that is a good thing. I am a big fan of the show. You should check Craig's List for personal trainers. A lot of people just starting out trying to build up clientele advertise there. You might be able to find someone at a reasonable price.

• Auntbuck>>You might be able to find someone at a reasonable price.

Sandran712>>I am going to look into it... Thanks.

• Auntbuck>>I think that is a good thing. I am a big fan of the show

Sandran712>>My mom watches this show faithfully.I keep forgetting to watch it because I been on top of the American Idol.As sad and pitiful as it is..LOL..I went and got on of those Wave by The Firm.It rocks..Well I got it today.Tried it for a minute.and I think it just might work for me.

It really targets the part where my bike won't help me..