Espearite can you help-2

• Thank you so much,i understand you are very busy you get quite alot of posts so no problem....See for almost 8 years i have been with the same man and we have had our problems but we always managed to stay together until recently... about 2 almost 3 years ago i went to have my cards read and the ladu told me that it was showing that his mother had did some kind of a witchcraft to keep us apart.. at that time we were separated as well it was right after i had our daughter which is now almost 3 well we managed to pull our selves out of that sticky situation and work things out ... well about 9months ago we ended up moving in with my mom while he was looking for a job and i ended up pregnant with our now 3 week old son.. things were great until about maybe 2 months later.. it seemed as if nothing was going right we argued alot, he couldnt find a job and everything started to get on his nerves. Well about 6 months ago he got so frustrated he left and i feel as if the situations are very similar grnted they are not happening in the same order but they are very similar and by very i mean very... the only thing is the time range is different... Now i am seeking the help of another psychic to help remove the witchcraft that was supposidly put upon us to keep us apart but i am beginning to have doubts about her only because everything she supposidly fixes always ends up in a regression.... and since i have given her the last payment nothing has seem to be getting better in fact i havent talked to him in a month.... so i am in a very diffcult situation especially because i want my kids to grow up with there dad in their ives and of course i also want him in my life so i only have these questions for you i hope you can answer them

1.Is this other psychic helping me or no?

2.Is the father of my kids still in love with me?

3.Is he going to come back/ does he want to come back?

• Hi mommi_2, I drew some cards for you, but I also gave my personal opinion as well as reviewed some advice from the other reading I did for you. I think you need to rely more on yourself than on there being a power over you put by another person.

1.Is this other psychic helping me or no? I want to say that you should not spend your money on these witchcraft psychics. A good psychic told me that spells only have power if you believe they do. Otherwise, they have no power to begin with. Second, you would be wise to save your money because of the financial situation you are in now. Money and stress are the root of what cause most breakdowns in relationships. It depends on who handles it better. Right now, I believe that by walking away he has shown you how he handles the stress, but it is the best way he can. The cards told me you were feeling neglected, not liking the time alone you have. Whether this is a good thing or not, I would turn this into an opportunity for you to help the situation, and yourself. The Hermit did suggest this in the reading I had done for you. By doing this, perhaps you allow him the chance of returning. I know you want to be a family and you should be. He is the father of your children and you love him.

2.Is the father of my kids still in love with me? 8 of Wands. I don't doubt he loves you. This card tells me he does, passionately. You are both playful and I think that helps the relationship. In times of stress however, timing is everything. 🙂

3.Is he going to come back/ does he want to come back? Queen of Pentacles reversed. Judging from the second card, he wants to come back. He does, however, have the problem of financially being able to take care of you and the children, as the Queen of Pentacles indicates. I think it is a matter of letting him show you he can. If you still communicate, encourage him to feel he is capable. I would think he needs the support. Ultimately he must be the one to make a choice about it.

If you have any more questions, I will try to answer them as best I can. I hope this has shed some light on your situation.

• Espearite,

Thank you so much that has lifited my spirits alot and maybe you are right i need to do some soul searching for myself although i am not quite sure how to do that... Unfortunatly i have already paid this psychic to remove this witchcraft... and i am quite confused with her i want to give her the benefit of the ddoubt because she is the second person that has seen a witchcraft come out while reading my cards... she continues to tell me that i will hear from him and i have had no luck in that aspect either unfortunatly i havent heard from him in more than a month... Which brings me to a question,.... Since i dont have communication with him right now how am i suppose to make him feel capable of takng care of us.... See for awhile and sadly only when we are together as in living together is when we have financial problems which is what the "witchcraft" is suppose to have done separate us to what ever extent in his case the financial situation which really gets to him!! which is why i was asking for your guidence in this aspect.. especially because i was told by both psychics that his mother has done this because i am not the woman she wants for her son..... which brings me to a girl he has been seeing....

He was or is seeing a girl that i dont know very well, the funny thing is she is very much like me her birthday is 1 day before mine her way of thinking etc is very similar and i dont know if this is coincidence or it was purposfully done but, my question about this is, is anything going to become of them?? (i.e marriage, pregnancy etc)

And my last question is why havent i heard from him is he thinking about me or us?? It seems as if he has disappeared 😞 ......

But i do love him very much and i think about him more than i should i guess but the cards are very right when they say i feel neglected... i feel very abandoned and VERY VERY ALONE and since our first daughter i have wanted nothing more than to just raise our family together share the responsibilites and memories of being a parent... Unfortunatly i havent been able to share much with him especially with our son.... That is why i wanted to know if he was coming back because one psychic told me she doesnt she that he is coming back right now that sometimes he wants to but then he doesnt... and the other psychic says that he is coming back and that we are going to be happy and things are going to get alot better for us that is why i am asking you.. You have been so acurate with the reading so far and i hope you can answer my last question i just want you to know that I DEEPLY APPRECIATE YOUR GUIDANCE and the time that you are spending to help me.... THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!

• Hi mommi_of_2. Thank you for being so patient. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I did draw some cards for you. While I don't answer yes and no questions very well, I can tell you what the energy is surrounding a person, place, situation and what you can do to work with it.

Is anything going to become of them (i.e. marriage, pregnancy)?

Death. This shows me that their relationship is transitioning. I don't want to say it's ending, but the energy surrounding this is not favorable to you. It does not mean that the relationship will last or won't. However, it means that at this time, it would make it that much harder to get his attention and make him understand what you're going through.

Will you get back together?

Four of Cups reversed. The potential of you and him getting back together favorably is difficult right now. Emotions are running high, so the best thing you can do is look for ways to focus on controlling them and putting yourself back into focus. Your mind is wandering and you need something to help focus it. When you can calm your mind and emotions, the better you will be able to make decisions, especially for the relationship.

SORRY I HAVE ONE MORE QUESTION WHEN YOU SAID THAT HE HAS THE PROBLEM OF FINACIALY SUPPORTING ME AND OUR KIDS DOES THAT MEAN ALWAYS OR JUST NOW IN THE SITUATION WERE IN??

For your last question, I am thinking that it would be always. To me this indicates his disposition. If he can't find a job now, how else is he going to support someone else if you both end up moving on? The King of Pentacles also indicated he needs to learn this lesson.

Just to note: I did get the Eight of Wands again when I asked about how he feels for you. With the Four of Cups reversed this tells me that the both of you have very strong emotions that you need to learn how to control. There are decisions you might make that you may later regret. Learn to take everything one day at a time. Learn breathing techniques and cherish any time alone that you have for yourself. It's an opportunity to grow.

I hope this helps, mommi_of_2.

• Hi Espearite, Thank you so much for this reading i really appreciate it i only have 2 questions with this one my first one is if you can go into depth in explaining the situation about his current relationship with this girl.. i know that the death card could signify hardtimes but triumph in the end ... and when you say transitioning does that mean getting serious or depleating... what?....i am quite confused with this because i know they had been having problems but i dont know what became of it.

The only question i have left is if you think i should just forget about this whole thing let him go and just try and domy best to forget we were ever one?.... I know it sounds like a yes or no question but i guess i am asing what kind of energy you get from my question....

Thank You so much for your help i deeply appreciate it... i feel like it is the only thing helping me these days.... Again thank you so very much

• Hey mommi_of_2, I've answered your questions below.

1. i know that the death card could signify hardtimes but triumph in the end ... and when you say transitioning does that mean getting serious or depleating... what?....i am quite confused with this because i know they had been having problems but i dont know what became of it.

Magician reversed + Justice reversed. This card tells me this relationship is not based on honesty for the long-term, meaning, he might be having fun now, but sooner or later, this will catch up with the both of them.

2. The only question i have left is if you think i should just forget about this whole thing let him go and just try and domy best to forget we were ever one?.... I know it sounds like a yes or no question but i guess i am asing what kind of energy you get from my question...

The Tower reversed. You should begin the journey of letting go, because this card shows me you have held on for as long as you could. You should keep in mind that letting go is not black and white, but the hue of gray. Letting go is something that happens gradually. It's not a destination, but a journey. What's important is that you don't give up on yourself.

I don't think no one can ever completely forget someone or a relationship. I think you need to refocus yourself, on what you can do for you and your children now and leave the rest up to God.

I hope this has helped you. I'm glad that you are uplifted by the readings. I cannot really imagine what it must be like for you. All I know is that life is not what we expect it to be. Hang in there and life will show you what it has for you in time.