Share Your Reading

• Have you received a particularly compelling reading lately? This thread is for sharing your online I-Ching readings with others. You might ask for advice, share what you believe the reading is saying, or discuss ways in which you might act upon the reading's information.

To share a reading, access it via your journal. Then copy and paste the URL in your browser's address bar, and post it here along with your questions or comments! What hexagram did you get for a reading, and if it had moving lines, what did it lead to? And how do you make sense of it relating to your question?

• I did a reading today and got Hexagram 41 "Decrease." Here's part of what it said: "learning to accept a decrease in position or material possessions is part of preparing for increase in the future."

I don't like the sound of that! Oh, why didn't I get #14 (Affluence)? Oh well. I guess I just have to be patient.

*I am a Tarot.com employee. The views expressed in this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of Tarot.com.

• Here's one. A year ago, during a big relationship drama, I asked the question, "what's next for us?" and rec'd hexagram 44 (coming to meet/temptation, changing to 53 (gradual development). At the time, I understood perfectly what it meant. A year later, the relationship is over, and on the anniversiary of the day that I asked the first quesion, I asked for advice in getting through the week-and go the exact same set. WTF? I really did not understand, and am still puzzling. Any advice or insight appreciated.

• I asked a question today about what a certain situation was in relation to me. The Hexagram said Oppression. I couldn't believe it. So, I asked if a certain person was Oppressive and I got a Patience Hexagram. Any thoughts on this. Dalia.