Confused

• I have been in touch with an old friend from high school we dated briefly until his parents found out then they insisted we break up (he's Egyptian I'm an American). This was 23 years ago. Anyway we had been corresponding for a few years off and on . We did meet up last June and had a great reunion, we continued to talk....then all of a sudden he quiet writing without an explanation. It has been a few months now and I have written and told him I will be visiting close to where he is. I don't know if he is still receiving my emails or not (he has mentioned he has had filtering issues) We both are married, well I am separated now and I do know he is having a difficult time with his. I should mention we are just friends....We don't talk on the phone even though I do have his number, but I want to see him when I go to the east coast. He's a Cancer and I am an Aquarius...I have already done our charts and we are compatible despite the sun signs even the tarots and I-ching speaks promising things but I still haven't heard from him. Are all these things wrong and I'm fooling myself, or just miss communication. My head says just let it go...but my heart says don't give up...give it time. Anyone with any insight. I'm actually pretty good at reading situations but since I am apparently emotionally involved things have been a bit clouded.

Thanks in advance

• Cancermoon69,

His family will never accept you, that is the issue. And you are American, so you can not even begin to understand how strong of an influence his Egyptian family's views have on him, practically impossible to overcome. The feelings are mutual between you two, so your heart is right there, but your mind knows this one is impossible. That said, if you force the issue, it could actually be done, but this would be a disastrous relationship for you, it would leave you a hollow shell, with nothing left of yourself.

An online dating site that catches your eye, is where you will meet your someone special. Use what you know about birth charts to help you, and your match will be the same blood type as you.

God Bless,

BrianTristan