From lovingsilverwings- Hope each and everybody is having good weekend holiday

• May each and everybody enjoy their time with their loved ones, friends, and family.

Here in Canada it is a 4 day weekend for most employees, (government mostly).

May those of you who have given so much of your time, selves, energy, and guidance with the aid of spirit and guides, BE BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE.

See each of you when you return from whatever journey you are on.

Blessings

Julianna

• lovingsilverwings,

Thank you for the beautiful message. May you have a wonderful time with family and friends during this long weekend.

Lots of love and blessings,

x x x

• Emergence, Thank you .

I will be spending the weekend by myself as my son lives in Calgary.

I am spending it as it is to be.

Julianna

• Hi lovingsilverwings!! it's good to know more people from Canada, I'm in southern Ontario.

HAPPY EASTER to you too and have a wonderful weekend!!

• Hello Lovingsilverwings, thank you for your lovely message. We're in the Netherlands and enjoying our family time together. I hope that you are blessed with a good time and break with all your loved ones. Take care, happy thoughts and times to you! 😄

• Thank you so much for your message LovingSilverWings! Hope you and everyone here has a wonderful weekend. x

• Happydoc I was born in Kincardine, 1947. I was moved from there as an infant, then to Kirkland lake, until 1956. I have be in BC since.

I now live in the Kootenays, which is in the southeastern part of BC and have bee here since the late 60's.

From reading - scanning the threads, I have been able to detect where a lot of the people on these threads are from.

Enjoy the weekend

Julianna

• wow thanks, it seems those places are beautiful, I looked them up in the maps, I'm not too familiar with places here in Canada, just been here for three years, I was born in Mexico and lived there till 23... not really pretty places though... in fact in the border where the violence it's so bad right now 😞

Anyhow, thanks for your wishes!! Same to you! 🙂