ASCLAC part 2

• Lua>>You have to ask him to stay when you have the next day off and have the next mornng free!! Cancers do that.my cancer guy shut off the lights and said goodnight when we hadn't been together for nearly 4 months. I was disappointed that it seemed like he didn't want to mince but when I asked him he said "I thought you were tired and wanted to sleep"..

Katie>> yes i know Lua. it was just quite rare lately that he came up to my flat... and im gonna avoid asking him more about it now, as i told in my comment to Kel. now i expressed that i want him to sleep over, so he knows that it "disturbs" me... from here, he has to take the lead on this matter. 🙂

so when is your crab supposed to call you back? sorry i am a bit confused becaue of the time difference between you and me. you see it is positive that he picked up when you called him... my crab makes himself absolutely unavailable when he does not wanna talk...

• ScorpVirgo: you completely disappeared... are you okay? hope you just take some time off. 🙂

Flow: ms other busy person (besides shorty) LOL happy that easter was nice at you! im gonna try carrot cake again soon... im just sick of it right now... i ate so much last week that i cant look at carrot cakes. LOL whenever my crab suggests me to go and eat carrot cake i have to avoid it. hahahaha he would not understand what is my sudden disgust to carrot cakes. hahahahahahahaha

Stranger: im really sorry that you are going through such a bad time... i must say i deliberately dont comment on your state of things, cause i might say things that you would not like... 🙂 but im with you and hope things get arranged soon.

• Lua or Shorty or anyone else who could help: the Ascendant Node is the north node or the south node?

• This post is deleted!

• katie-I think there's about 5 hours difference, between you and HK time, so when I called him it was still early am for you. He asked me if I will be up late tonight-I told him I will go out to dinner with a friend for his birthday but I should be home by 10 pm. I am ahead, I live near the international date line.

well, we talked for one and a half minutes and he made it sound like he was too busy to call me the last few days, could be true, he is going to Brazil after almost 2 years. If I know him right, he'll be taking lots of presents for his friend and family. At this point just want to know if he wants to see me next month. I booked the flight with my milage..

Just out of curiosity, when you minced with your crab before who made the first move? My astrologer friend saids that cancer men can be very shy and sometimes you have to make the first move.

• Katie>> he is probably pretty afraid of rejection. which is stupid, cause i cant show more of how i wanna spend time with him than what i am doing now.

Lua>>Why are cancers so dar*n afraid of rejection? Seems like they never get over it no matter how much you show them you care...silly crabs

• This post is deleted!

• Lua>> Just out of curiosity, when you minced with your crab before who made the first move? My astrologer friend saids that cancer men can be very shy and sometimes you have to make the first move.

Katie>> well hard to say. situation was: we got together and everything was so emotionally messy for me with my ex being in picture still etc. so i very much wanted to be 'alone' with him. havent thought of mincing, just being alone, not in a café or club. so i went over to him one friday. and i was really just talking and so and he has a one room flat. meaning a bedroom and then a kitchen which is quite big with a table and a unfomfy seat around it... so after a while it was really really uncomfy outside on that seat... in was no excuse and i told him, we can go inside the room and sit on the bed. and then we layed on the bed and i already felt outside in the kitchen before that he was pretty much turned on. LOL

so we get into the room.... and we lay on the bed and talk and i was REALLY JUST TALKING. and then he came onto me and told me how much he wanted me, but that he promised himself that he wont touch me yet, but that was before i came over to his place. and i told him i wanted him too.

and we started to make out and i think he still asked somewere in the middle of foreplay whether im sure i want it... and i told yes, i am. so from all this i think he was the one who started it.

but Lua, we knew each other for half year already back then and we spent a lot of time together. and we secretly did like each other a lot from the beginning but he never thought i could ever be his... so i think this sudden change of us getting together after repressing feelings for half year... mincing was quite unavoidable...

and i was just thinking that im so stupid with insecurity... i think he had to like me already before we got together... cause he admitted me later that when we hang out secretly alone, going to cinema etc. he so much wanted to kiss me always. so he decided that next time we meet, he is gonna tell me that we cant meet anymore, cause he feels more and cant handle me as "just friends"...

and crabs always say (like Kel e.g.) that they respect relationships etc. so they are very much trying to avoid ruining one. and imagine then how strong his desire/feelings had to be, if he dared to text me one time in the middle of the night: "i felt very good with you. PITY YOU ARE NOT SINGLE." im guessing he had to think a lot about it before sending a text like that... 🙂

so i think that in some sense even before we got together, he was QUITE STRAIGHT AND OPEN considering he is a crab. Kel, dont you think so?

Lua, at you two, who made the first step? once you have time, you could tell me the whole story, cause the only thing i know is that he came after so many years to search you... but i dont know any details to it. 🙂

and hey, im sure he is really busy packing and preparing. he'll call, im sure. and he is not hiding =good sign. 🙂

• shorty-nice to see you around again. Don't analyze so much..I'm guilty of it too, but there's just so much analyze you can do..

Seems to be a recurring theme here, all of us need to focus more on ourselves and take care of our lives..we are sometimes too consumed by how someone else makes us feel...maybe the common lesson here is for us all to love ourselves more?

• Shorty> thanks for the info on Nodes! it is pretty interesting. i found out meanwhile that the asc. node is the north node and if you know what is the north node, they give you the south node.

and sorry your crab is still silent. does he communicate with your son? or not either? i envy you, you direct your life so good. hope i reach that some day.

good night, sleep tight. 🙂

• Katie-yes, seems like crabs really respect relationships and don't want to ruin them even when things aren't going well..I'm like that too but for me it's because I know it can be confusing and messy...so your crab and you liked each other for a long time..

Ok, my whole story-and this is for others too that don't know. I met my crab in Brazil in 1996. I knew his father. His father was a friend of mine through Scuba diving, he lived in Korea (still does) but he's from Brazil and came back all the time to Brazil, he helped me get the diving job in the Pacific when I decided to leave brazil and go closer to home when my mother got sick. So one day he brought his son (cancer who was then 19) to learn how to scuba dive with me, He got a crush on me but he was 19. I was very friendly to him and he thought I was interested in him, well he was cute but he was virgin too can we say vir*gn? He wanted me to be his first...I told him no because I was his father's friend and I also didn't want the responsibility of it because I did that once to a guy and he really got emotionaly attached to me. I guess he felt very rejected and hurt, I didn't realize how much until last year.

I went back to Brazil in 2000, I contacted the crab to say hi but I didn't go see him. He took this as another rejection.

I got an email from him in 2007 saying "I need to talk to you" but then he sent another one asking me about diving in the south Pacific, he had a friend interested in taking a class but needed it in Portuguese so i didn't think anything..I changed my email address several times and we lost touch

In march 2009 my former co-worker emailed me saying "I got an email from someone from Brazil looking for you" A week later I was at my flat, there was a knock on the door at 11 pm. I didn't answer it, I live alone, people usually call or text me before coming over, I got scared and turned off the lights. He kept knocking and koncking even after 30 minutes. I went near the door and I heard someone speaking in Portuguese "Lua, please open the door, I came a long way to talk to you, just give me 5 minutes and I will never bother you again" Then I knew who it was!!

I opened the door and said "what are you doing here and how did you find me?"

He said "The last time we talked it didn't end on friendly terms"

Last time we talked? In 2000 on the phone?

"No, in 1996" he was talking about 13 years ago as if it were a few weeks ago.

he came for "closure" across from brazil to the south pacific..he felt rejected by me yet never could forget about me, he looked for me for years, finally moved to Asia so came lookiing for me.

We talked for about 5 hours-then he left. He was staying at a hotel almost next to my flat (creepy and stalkerish, I know)

I felt really sorry for him that he kept this all in for 13 years. He was staying for 5 days so we decided to meet the next day. It was all just friendly..nothing romantic..but we went to dinner diving, shopping, movies, etc.spent a lot of time together. The 4th night he asked me if I wanted to come up to his room and I said no but he said said "Just come up for a little while.." I had a feeling we would end up mincing..I had been celibate for 11 years and I felt hesitant. I wanted it to be special the next time because it had been so long for me, but he was attractive and charming..and now was 32..not 19...I don't remember exactly but at first he showed me stuff on his computer, pictures of Brazil, etc. I was tired and I sat on his bed, and he sat next to me and started cuddling..so maybe he made the move.. we minced that night and the next night, and he left..he told me while we were intimate "Just let me know if you find someone else" He invited me to go visit in HK, he also told me maybe we can sometime see eachother in Manila because he flies there regularly. I was planning on going to HK in June for Yoga but I had some financial problems, and then went to Manila for 3 weeks in July/Augus for dental work.. He was there 3 times, and for 3 days at a time instead of 2. That's when things got heavy.

I hope I didn't bore you with this story.

• Lua> you did not bore me at all. your story sounds great. i really wanted to know about it in more details. 🙂

it seems he did a lot for seeing you again. maybe insane thought, but dont you think he might moved to asia because of you?

• katie- and then he whispered: "i like you happy"

Giiiirrrrlllll, you just made my heart flutter. Ask kel, but IMHO, this man loves you.

I say try and get him drunk, ..lol.. just kidding. Katie, he's most likely just shy... I think once you get him started though, you'll be asking for advice on how to turn him down a bit! ..lol..

I love reading your posts. Gives me streingth. Reminds me of what men in love should act like. The next time (if ever there is one) my scorp brings up my weight.... I will be thinking of this post, and I'll be reminding myself of how I felt reading it.

Although, in "his world" appearances do matter very much. It's a very judgemental place. I feel bad for him, it's all "keeping up with the Jones's".

Your man, with that whole convo... wow, girl I'd print it out and keep it in my wallet to read for whenever I felt my self esteem drop a bit or if I was getting that "nervous" feeling about his feelings for me.

I feel like grabbing him and saying "Listen Crab, shame the devil and just admit the truth to her about how much you love her!!!"

❤ ahhhh have a great day Katie!

• Lua- In march 2009 my former co-worker emailed me saying "I got an email from someone from Brazil looking for you" A week later I was at my flat, there was a knock on the door at 11 pm. I didn't answer it He kept knocking and koncking even after 30 minutes.

OMG! Between you and Katie I am ready to get out a pen and paper and write a Romance Novel!!!!!

I went near the door and I heard someone speaking in Portuguese "Lua, please open the door, I came a long way to talk to you, just give me 5 minutes and I will never bother you again" Then I knew who it was!!

Was he on his white horse?

I opened the door and said "what are you doing here and how did you find me?"

He said "The last time we talked it didn't end on friendly terms"

Last time we talked? In 2000 on the phone?

"No, in 1996" he was talking about 13 years ago as if it were a few weeks ago.

he came for "closure" across from brazil to the south pacific..he felt rejected by me yet never could forget about me, he looked for me for years, finally moved to Asia so came lookiing for me.

Wow, This reminds me of a movie.... I am loving your story Lua!

We talked for about 5 hours-then he left. He was staying at a hotel almost next to my flat (creepy and stalkerish, I know)

No Lua, that's not creepy. That's a man in love.... go ask Katie.

• Moon and katie-thanks for reading my story and commenting. You guys cheered me up!!

Katie>>it seems he did a lot for seeing you again. maybe insane thought, but dont you think he might moved to asia because of you?

Lua>>As much as I would love to believe that, a lot of Braziian pilots work in Asia, including his father, because they can make so much more money than they can in South America-like 3 or 4 times more. Asia recruits from other countries because most of their pilots aren't great...they like having western pilots, and South Americans are considered "western" but they don't demand as much money because the economy is bad in most countries. He was working for another airline in Brazil that went out of business in 2007, and his father's friend who worked in HK told him there were openings there. But I am sure when he got the job he thought of me because the very first chance he got to take 5 days off he came looking for me.

Moon>>White horse? LOL!! He did tell me that he wasn't going to give up, he would have camped out at my door until I eventually opened it. I find the story sweet too, that's why it would be a shame to give it up over something stupid..Funny thing is that after 11 years of not dating I was day dreaming about meeting a Brazlian Italian pilot, lol..I don't know why it was a pilot...it was Brazilian because I missed Brazlian men and speaking Portuguese. So I guess I was asking the Universe for one but I never thought the Universe would deliver him to my door!!

OK I'm going to meditate now because he's supposed to call soon!

• Moon>>

Giiiirrrrlllll, you just made my heart flutter. Ask kel, but IMHO, this man loves you.

I say try and get him drunk, ..lol.. just kidding. Katie, he's most likely just shy... I think once you get him started though, you'll be asking for advice on how to turn him down a bit! ..lol..

I love reading your posts. Gives me streingth. Reminds me of what men in love should act like. The next time (if ever there is one) my scorp brings up my weight.... I will be thinking of this post, and I'll be reminding myself of how I felt reading it.

Although, in "his world" appearances do matter very much. It's a very judgemental place. I feel bad for him, it's all "keeping up with the Jones's".

Your man, with that whole convo... wow, girl I'd print it out and keep it in my wallet to read for whenever I felt my self esteem drop a bit or if I was getting that "nervous" feeling about his feelings for me.

I feel like grabbing him and saying "Listen Crab, shame the devil and just admit the truth to her about how much you love her!!!"

❤ ahhhh have a great day Katie!

Katie>> hi Moon! you know whenever i read your and Kel's comments on my situation (now i mean from the angle of a crab) it makes me feel so much better. when im not negative, i do feel that he does not consider me only a fling or something, but hearing the opinion of crabs is really asurring. 🙂

im really happy that you gain strenght from my stories. i am really astonished to find a man who actually does not tell me "no, you are not fat." cause i am complaining or asking, but by himself. he REALLY likes me more round. i told him that i still want improvement, but unfortunately not to the direction (getting fatter) he wants me to. LOL

i think moon, i just have to simply get myself calmed down and believe that he is simply moving slow. and then i try to remind myself on Kel's comment when he said, that even if he is slow, i should think that once he is letting me in, it will be very well considered and sure and deep. so i guess im waiting.

hey about your situation: i do think you should be positive now too. i mean just think moon, where you were with your scorp some months ago and where you are now... i mean that a man (and morover a man how you described him) speaks out loud and clearly that 'i wont marry you YET." there has to be a great deal of serious thought behind that. and again... he was honest. he told he needs a bit of freedom just yet. and im not even sure he is meanwhile mincing around, maybe just needs time to get his life in normal motion. 🙂

im happy for you a lot!

• Lua>> yes, it would be a shame to just let it/him go easily. 🙂 just stay strong. and good luck if he calls. let us know. 🙂

• Lua- "He got a crush on me but he was 19. I was very friendly to him and he thought I was interested in him, well he was cute but he was virgin too can we say vir*gn? He wanted me to be his first...I told him no because I was his father's friend and I also didn't want the responsibility of it because I did that once to a guy and he really got emotionaly attached to me."

Lua, I would have did the exact same thing. You were 100% right on target. He was younger than you and you're telling him to go and be young. I could not agree more...

*** I guess he felt very rejected and hurt, I didn't realize how much until last year.

***I went back to Brazil in 2000, I contacted the crab to say hi but I didn't go see him. He took this as another rejection.

Ok, now I want you to run this by Kel BUT I think this story puts A LOT of things together for me.

IMHO, I think he's in love with you 10000 times more than you think. I also think from your past reactions toward him without realizing it you made him hunt. Good Job!

After reading this I think Lua it is most likely one of two things...

1. he has a 100% fear of getting attached to you.... I would. Have you two discussed the age thing? Does it bother him? Or more importantly doe HE think it bothers YOU?

2. The WOW factor. That may be playing a part in this behavior with him.

Kel, do you agree? he chased and chased for years and finally caught the object of his desire and now the thrill may be less? I dunno.

I'll tell you a story about my first love--- AN ARIES! Kel, you might get a kick out of this....

Ok so I was 2.5 years older than him... but when you're young... that's a HUGE deal ..lol..

So anyway....

He chased and chased me for a year. Finally I gave in and fooled around with him. It was so fun, I kept doing it. We were a "couple" to everybody but it was never official. During this time I was asked out by other guys on dates and went... thinking "oh, but we're not official, it's just a game" It was not to him. He was in love with me.

Then one day I woke up and he was busy... and stood me up.... and didnt call like always... and I freaked. I demanded we become "Offical boy friend/girl firend" no more seeing other people... and we did just that.

He and I were happy as anything for a year. Then he started to become a jerk. Now, this could have been because we were young, or he's and Aries and I'm a Cancer and we generally dont match, or any number of things.... BUT

When we broke up he said his reason for break up was... He needed a change. Now, I was hysterical, crying a total mess. I called, mailed letters, I chased him hard. Finally, when I thought it was pointless I packed up and moved away for a year. While I was away I changed everything about me. My hair, my clothing... everything. I was healed.

When I moved back home he and I bumped into each other. He was blown away by how good felt and how good I looked. He could have fell right back in love with me... I swear, I saw it in his eyes. But I had changed so much... he was no longer on my level... I surpassed him.

Lua- this could be one of the two things I mentioned. IF he was any other sign I'd lean toward number 2 BUT being a cancer... I am fairly certain it's number 1.

That's a good thing. Time can fix that...

Kel? Do you agree?

He chased me for a bit... all the while I would call him here and there, make plans I never kept, told him I MAY, possibly show up to places and then never go, tell him I was thinking about him (and I was... I missed him, but I'd never let him in again. He was in my heart shaped box. I loved that he was once mine and I loved how he loved me again... and I didnt want to let him go.

The point of my story? Everybody... no matter who or what sign... has the potential... to tire of the race and want to stay at home with the one they love forever. They ALSO have the potential... to love the chase... Cancer included.

• Lua- I am doing it again, confusing you i think. What I mean to say in plain English is YES, HE CAN CHASE BUT I DONT THINK HE IS I THINK HE IS SCARED TO GET ATTACHED BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM HIS AGE WAS AN ISSUE FOR YOU.

There... lol... how was that? (not yelling just spelling it out more clear as I even confused myself re-reading it! ..lol..)

• Kel- ..lol.. Saggie boy just came in and was signing his name in front of me on my desk and.... his hands were shaking. LMAO!

He was all nervous, tried to joke with me ..lol.. I stayed 100% my fun easy self working on my computer and chit chatting with him. I was cooler than a cucumber! ..lol..

When he left to sign out he was better. Not shaking anymore... he must have went in the back an took a nice deep breath. He'll be back in a few hours... let's see what happens.

I'll not be texting him... I bet he will text me... lol... we shall see.....