ASCLAC part 2

• Moon>> i think no need for a new thread, it is not the lenght of the thread but the forum acting stupid sometimes. but dunno, i don't mind starting a new one anyways...

and Moon, glad you liked the Days Of Our Lives recap of mine, i am a Virgo, love to do 'jobs' like that. LOL but i didn't wanna take it from you, i just did it, since you were not present and i was here... i can do it any time again, but would never take it from you as long as you wanna do it. LOL

oh about your kid, so happy that things are okay, at least he does not have to get the hard cast. that sounds awsome.

and please, don't be sad for me, as I AM NOT SAD FOR MYSELF EITHER. i am pretty good and pretty cheery. i do miss crab and i do love him and will still love him for a pretty long time i guess... but i've put him in a box for now and closed it away. he needs him time to fix himself, if he at all can and i don't mind, i won't wait for him, neither will i go and catch other men... i am just fine how i am right now.

Moon>> .... now, where is my water??? I feel a nice fast coming on! Goodbye cholocate hello crystal light! ..lol..

Katie>> now Moonie! can i suggest something? be strong and don't let your diet/taking care of your body be dependent on your mood and what scorp does and what not, and how you feel... promise us, that whatever happens in one day, one week, one month, you will just follow up on your 'taking care of yourself'. 🙂 you'll see you get stronger and will feel much better. 🙂

Moon>> The namesday thing that Kel said “testing the waters” I could not agree more…. 2000% testing the waters….he's going to be doing a pop-back-in thing. wether you want him to or not... he will. If it was really over you'd have gotten your photos in an envelope with no further contact. That's what I would have done with my ex-husband. I am VERY cold with him... I dont ever want him back.

Katie>> as i said to Kel previously, good luck for crab with testing the waters... it won't be an easy sailing for him... not because i wanna srew him up, but cause i am really tired and sick of playing games. i will stay on the side and watch how he is sailing around. LOL

well Moon, what you say, i thought exactly the same way. that if it was over for him for good, he would have just given the photos back without a word and would never talk to me again... but:

1./ he did send me that angry/hurt text...

2./ the same night for my textmsg he wrote me a mail explaining what he meant with 'the loan"....

3./he did write me a mail on the 2nd of June wishing me happy namesday and a good party. (all in hungarian!)

so yes. and my update... get this!

other friends (foreign ones who dont know about namesdays) started to wish me happy namesday in the afternoon... and it was really suspicious...

so i - yes sorry i know i should not have - peeked into my ex's e-mail box and saw a mail from crab addressed to all of the friends telling that: "OUR .... (MY NAME) HAS NAMESDAY TODAY... IF YOU WANTED TO WISH HER...."

and then he writes them into ps: "please don't tell her i told you so..." LOLOL

so what do you say guys? Moon? Kel?

Flow>>

Katie, Yep it’s a boost when other men compliment you when you need to hear it. 😉

Katie>> it is Flow, totally... and he is going on with it. he wrote me last time: "Your eyes are two blue lanterns that light up the night." Lua translates all his letters to me. LOL as my spanish is not enough for this guy's mails. i might just start to save up and fly to Uruguay in January or so.

Flow>> I read your last response to me. It’s good that you got things clear for yourself like that. I hope for you that it remains this way. Do your thing.

Katie>> Flow, i really hope too that it remains this way. honestly yesterday and today i already felt great. what i need in order to be okay is not to hear about him... i mean directly... i dont mind him sending group mails and funny stuff, but nothing addressed to me personally.

and i might fall back still a bit from time to time, but you know how is my process of getting better? two steps front, one back, then two front and one back... so walking on, just not so fast. 🙂

Listened to the Anita Baker song, i liked it a lot! when is this performance coming?

btw. guys, you’ve seen the little kid this Greyson Chance singing Paparazzi from Lady Gaga? I am amazed with the kid. wow.

Lolpet>> glad you are feeling better. and happy that scorp is making the effort.

Lolpet>>Katie - excellent update.lol. I think Moon has a rival.xx

I think that man is trying to stay in the line of sight. Testing the waters as you and Kel said. But you are stronger and able for whatever comes.

Katie>> noooo, i wont be a rival of moon, i am not competitive at all. LOL

i am strong, yes i am...

i actually have another saying now that i like: "THOSE WHO LIVE ARE THOSE WHO DARE!"

ive heard the taxi driver news too… terrible…

• Xtine,

Okay....finally getting to you.

You seem to be a headstrong lady that uhmmm how shall I put this...doesn’t like being told what to do....right? Very sharp in what you voice towards another person and don’t have much patience.

I am taking that this is an issue between you and your Scorp? The arguments...was the basis of them....the stubbornness possibly from both side? And now he is at fault for everything that isn’t right? Well that is what I have been picking up from your different posts. Correct me if I am wrong will you?

Okay adding to what SV wrote to you I will say this:

Scorps don’t like to be bossed around. We will take a nudge here and there but that’s about it.

So if you aggravate us once we aren’t going to forget it in a million years. We will let you feel that sting someday.

The guy reached out to you with the scary night and acknowledging that he is not himself.

And you say you are tired of HIS confusion? Wouldn’t you feel confused if you haven’t dealt with residuals of important emotional events in your life if someone walks in and starts poking knowingly or not on the sore spot? Wouldn’t you want time off to sort yourself of just because you don’t want to hurt the person standing next to you?

To me he needs the “space” and he needs a friend. Not a gf but a friend. And because you have been the only person that he sees like that right now he is reaching out to you. You can choose not to respond...your prerogative but don’t black ball him saying he is unfair etc. towards you by being iffy at this moment. Would you prefer continuing having the arguments etc.? I think not.

Perhaps you read up about me and Libra or at least part of it but I too needed my space when I met him months ago. And I took off for about 2 months and when I was sure it was him I wanted I went back and told him. Now I am talking about a man that is 56 and I am 42.

Situation is different but certain things remain the same. Now I still haven’t closed him in my arms even though I know he would like to that at this very instant yet I am taking it slow because it’s important to me to be absolutely sure. My heart and everything else has to be in sync.

So you can choose not to wait around. No one will stop you and your guy certainly will not he will want to be friends. But since you stated you don’t want to do that or are unable to do it ...you have to make a decision what you are going to do. Focussing on yourself and moving on if that is your choice.

I told you in a previous post that to the simple things you can respond if you don’t understand something he wrote to you say it bluntly but nicely that you didn’t fully understand what he wrote and if he can please explain differently. And wait.

“but the way he went about ending things was like hey I really like you one day to hey I cant be your bf right now. I was WHOA hold on... ya know? “

Perhaps there are things about him that he doesn’t want to burden you with and prefer to keep you out of harm’s way. We do operate like that. This doesn’t automatically mean that now that you have this piece of wisdom that he is going to tell you what it is.

“ SV- and what do you mean 2 months is a long time? Do you think all hes wanting is friends than?“

Not necessarily. I think in your situation this phrase in place: It takes two to tango!

• I know I have a lot to respond to, but i'm a little busy at work today...but...I wanted to say this...

Moon - your scorp and I have the same birthday...lol 😉

• Flow, nah, no more sappy emails from me. I feel better now. I’m sorry that it may seem like I didn’t take the good advice you two gave me… I do try most of the time, but to be honest, I was feeling so overwhelmed with a lot of emotions and I was eating my feelings…. Literally ..lol... 10 pounds worth! ..lol.. (yup! Back on the wagon and in the gym today)

I know that he’s got a lot going on & I will respect that, but I had to do what I had to…. To make ME feel better and if that meant putting myself out there, then that’s what it meant.

This is where I think the difference comes out between us sign wise (aka Cancer vs Scorp). A Cancer (like me and Kel) will put it all out there, tell you how we feel, risk it all…. If it means we will feel better. Like when Kel gave his Scorp the final heave-hoe. He had to just throw it all out there to be able to move on with his Aries.

I had to do the same thing with Scorp. Throw it all out there and say “look, this is how I feel, take it or leave it, but this is it”.

Now, if I never hear from Scorp again for anything other than work… in my head, I’m ok with that. The other way… the limbo… I cant do it.

Now, as for the difference…. A scorp… he’ll lose his own tail… sting himself to death…all to avoid getting hurt in his heart and soul.

A Cancer…. They’ll say “ahhh F-IT!” and risk the pain. Thus is why Cancers probably get hurt more ..lol.. we wear our hearts on our sleeve a lot.

I’m happy now with the situation flow… and no, not one more sappy email… not for a VERY long time… and that will be only AFTER---- in a response to HIS sappy email… if he ever sends one that is.

Now, your Libra... the ice cream thing... hmmm.... I dunno about that analogy.... I could be wrong and please don't be mad at me but I think it's more like...

Libra can see more into you than he let's on. He likes you... very interested.... but knows how you've been hurt.

I think he has grown up in his emotional life, so to say, and knows what it feels like to be hurt and just maybe... before he jumps... knowing you a bit better then you think he does... he may not be saying it... he's not 100% and does not want to risk unecessary pain/drama/stress to you or him.

So to me.... you're a book. Not ice cream. ❤

He knows you're the real deal like a book to keep... not a magazine he'll read and then toss away waiting for the next issue...

So yes, a book. He's just deciding if he wants to buy the book.... (make you "his" in a non-scorp nobody owns you kinda way 😉 ..lol.. or read the magizine (still play the field) and watch the movie (aka just stay friends).

sorta like the icecream.... but a little different. You are in NO WAY a flavor among many choices.... You my darling are not even in the same class of dessert!

Katie-

1./ he did send me that angry/hurt text...

When you wrote how you finally told him what was on your mind…. I had a feeling that was coming…

2./ the same night for my textmsg he wrote me a mail explaining what he meant with 'the loan"....

This, to me, is important. I want to make certain… you didn’t respond to the first angry/hurt text right? I don't think you did.... but I can't find the post and I want to be sure

3./he did write me a mail on the 2nd of June wishing me happy namesday and a good party. (all in hungarian!)

Ok, this is called…… regret. (but ask Kel)

other friends (foreign ones who dont know about namesdays) started to wish me happy namesday in the afternoon... and it was really suspicious...

so i - yes sorry i know i should not have - peeked into my ex's e-mail box and saw a mail from crab addressed to all of the friends telling that: "OUR .... (MY NAME) HAS NAMESDAY TODAY... IF YOU WANTED TO WISH HER...."

and then he writes them into ps: "please don't tell her i told you so..." LOLOL

so what do you say guys? Moon? Kel?

I think your Crab is wishing more than the sun, the moon & the stars that somebody tells you what he did and you call/text/email about it so he can give you the “guy apology” which would be something like....

1. “yeah, well, whatever… so, Katie what’s been going on?”

2. Or maybe “Well, I wanted to make sure you had a nice day”

3. Hmmmmm…. Could be “No big deal, I hope it was a nice day for you”

4. Oh, wait! How about…. “So when am I going to see you to tell you happy name's day in person” (this one depends on how savvy he is)

All of the above will be in hopes that you will start a conversation with him, not bring up the past & things will go back to the way they were before your “venting” (as he sees it) to him.

Katie, ask kel but on THIS I REALLY THINK I AM RIGHT. (I’ve done it before that’s why)

On a separate note…. Xtine, OMG! ..lol.. did I not tell you about Flow??? She’s great with a break down of things ..lol..

What I like about the Scorp advice is Flow gives a good breakdown of things in a more adult "been there done that" kinda way...

SV, she gives you the "kid" (I mean that with all the love ever! ..lol..) twist. I like it. The compliment each other's advice a lot. like Flow will say one thing and SV will confirm it with the way she feels or Vise versa. I need that sometimes. ESPECIALLY dealing with my scorp.

Plus SV has that sassy temper...lol.. and I like it!

lolpet- she's amazing with her scorp comparisions... sheesh! 6 years... 6 LONG YEARS!!!!! Needless to say.... it helps... a lot.

Lilshorty- wait til she get's back and she'll WOW YA!! She mixes in the astrology part. She is very sensitive... I find that each of these women give me a piece of something... to help me deal with my Scorp....

katie- she and I have some old issues in common that sometimes pop up and bother me. She relates to me about it & I like that. Makes me feel like I'm not so.... I dunno... something. Not crazy, not odd, not alone, more like... "oh, you feel that way too???" I guess... more normal. If that makes any sense.

Kel- he gives hope... I adore him! He's great... and now less around, but I like that for him. Means he's happy, not dwelling/obsessing. He's in love <3.

Lua- gives me common sense (sometimes in love... AND in "real" life.... it's not so common....lol...). I like her "lay it out flat" kinda style. My ex was the same way. Must be a Leo thing.

Adventure- ..lol.. she, like you and I at the moment... she's enrolled in the "how to deal with your Scorp School" She's in art class, you've just enrolled... I'm in the library....lol...

We all want to graduate... with honors...lmao!..

I hope you find they give you something too.

❤

Oh, on a different note... and speaking of Tango.... does anybody Zumba excersize/dance at all????? ..lol.. not even close I know ..lol.. but I really need to get off these 10 pounds of chocolate I ate... now I'm 22 pounds over goal!!!!

$h!T!!!!!

LUA- The best way to rid carb addition is to fast... so I am on a fast again. Starting today at 1300 hrs. Three days at least... I'll take any motovation.

if I make a fake facebook and post a photo of my body could you can help me out with thinning these thighs and waist like you're doing for Katie???

• OMG...I am shocked and smiling at the same time. wow

" You my darling are not even in the same class of dessert! "

Uhmm ...lost for words...I got to reread and reply later when it sinks in...wow.

Moon...you got me just this time....lol Thanks girl.

later...swamped!

• Moon>> 2./ the same night for my textmsg he wrote me a mail explaining what he meant with 'the loan"....

This, to me, is important. I want to make certain… you didn’t respond to the first angry/hurt text right? I don't think you did.... but I can't find the post and I want to be sure

Katie>> ok moon, this is how it was.

he put the photos into the mailbox and texted me this:

"your photos are in your mailbox downstairs... thanks for the loan, have a good night."

and i freaked out, i was so hurt and answered as follows (in textmsg, immediately):

"I dont know what loan... and i have amazing nights.. you should know, but just go on hurting me like i wouldnt feel miserable enough. i never hurt you and i dont know why i deserve it. you finished with me like i were nothing to you... and you knew me, you knew how i am and you just did it to me... i can't express how it feels to love someone who after half year just leaves you like that, without one word whatsoever. you told me you wont leave like that and you did. and i wont even have the reason why... and above all this, i still simply just love you and will for long..."

this is my first real venting to him btw... so Moon, what do you say?

• ps to Moon>> oh and so since i told him i dont know what loan he mentions in his textmsg... he wrote me a mail when he arrived home telling: "i meant the loan of the photos..."

i dont think it was important to explain.... but he did feel that it is...

• Aaaaannnddd I'm sick today 😞 greeeattttt

Was up all last night with a fever and sore throat, goign to the dr today 😞

😞

• Moon>>why are you hesitating about emailing/texting him? I mean I know why…. What I mean is more like what are you dreading???

Cause I got an idea… but first so I don’t sound like a dork… I just want to know what your fears/concerns are….

How old is your niece & does she dance???

BTW how’s your back?

Well, if you read Katies update she wrote how scorp responded to my “gift” and the email then last night at 0100 hrs I could not sleep so I sent him off that one and as you can read that’s how today went… at the end of this I am going to post what my partner said and in the meantime still waiting on lil bro…. ..lol..

SV>>I’m hesitating cause I’m scared(reference what you said about the difference between scorps and cancers)…see…I’m so cared to get hurt…so scared of what I’ll end up getting(which will be nothing). I’m hesitating because I know deep down that he won’t respond and I will have to face the inevitable, which is that he doesn’t care, doesn’t want me, and doesn’t think about me EVER…you see what I’m dreading? I’m an insecure person, clearly, and I just don’t want to put my heart out there and on the line just to get rejected in the worst way possible…and then have to FACE HIM when I go to the restaurant to hang out with my other friends…makes sense? I’m all up for ideas…go ahead…I’m all ears! 🙂

My niece is 3 ½…she performed a couple of songs(singing) with her Montessori class…TOO CUTE!!! She is my favorite person EVER…I love her with all my heart and soul…if there was anyone who I loved/will love unconditionally, it’s her. And only her… 🙂

My back is ok…I’m working out again after not doing so over my vacation…I have major back problems and the doc keeps telling me to stop wearing heels…I’m like EFFFF that! I’m 5”2’!! I will not wear flats! Lol

I went back and read up on your update with your scorps reaction…well…I guess time will tell…you work on you and you lose those 10 lbs you put on! Good for you!

• aww kel - I hope you feel better! my allergies are killing me lately...I feel your pain! 😕

• Flow- "You seem to be a headstrong lady that uhmmm how shall I put this...doesn’t like being told what to do....right? Very sharp in what you voice towards another person and don’t have much patience"

Wow you read me like a book.. thats exactly how I am. I mean im nice and have a huge heart. (Sometimes a little to big). But your right with not wanting to be told what to do.. I dont like to be controlled either. It was said Aquarians dont do well with Scorpios or Taurus because of those reasons. Im better with Libras or Gemini. But I got hooked on a Scorp and dont know how to quite let go.

"I am taking that this is an issue between you and your Scorp? The arguments...was the basis of them....the stubbornness possibly from both side? And now he is at fault for everything that isn’t right? Well that is what I have been picking up from your different posts. Correct me if I am wrong will you?"

Yes that was our main issue. Everywhere else our relationship was perfect. He always had to be right and sometimes I couldnt keep my mouth shut any longer. Or sometimes I state what I liked and if he had an opinion boy was he gonna let me know. I always felt like I was being attacked. Like it was to hard for him to be open minded. He hated when I was right and he was wrong. It was like it got under his skin because it made him look not as wise. But those were never my intentions. Again 2 different minds in one room can lead to stupid arguments. I'll admit I am stubborn and caused a few but I never did stuff intentionally. I like to talk. He doesn't. Its either his way or no way. Its funny because his TWO bestfriends are aquarians. Than I was the gf. I think for me it was harder b/c I couldnt just ignore him for a week and than come back full throttle like his friends did. His bestfriend would just go a week or so without talking to him and than come back recharged. I understood what he was doing. I actually understood everything his bestfriends did. B/c they thought just like I did. They did things the way I did.

"The guy reached out to you with the scary night and acknowledging that he is not himself. "

"And you say you are tired of HIS confusion? Wouldn’t you feel confused if you haven’t dealt with

residuals of important emotional events in your life if someone walks in and starts poking knowingly or not on the sore spot? Wouldn’t you want time off to sort yourself of just because you don’t want to hurt the person standing next to you? "

Ok I understand what your saying. Yes I dont want him to continue hurting me. I understand the space and confusion hes needing but like I said im not used to that. He didnt really ever explain either. Being that im a communicator I was by all means confused.

"To me he needs the “space” and he needs a friend. Not a gf but a friend. And because you have been the only person that he sees like that right now he is reaching out to you. You can choose not to respond...your prerogative but don’t black ball him saying he is unfair etc. towards you by being iffy at this moment. Would you prefer continuing having the arguments etc.? I think not."

** And because you have been the only person that he sees like that right now he is reaching out to you. ** What do you mean by that?

Im just having a hard time jumping down to being his friend when I still have feelings. I dont hate him and im not doing this as punishmet I just dont know how to be a friend. Thats why I told him he needs to give me space so I can do that. But he didnt give me space, he gave me one week. I think hes being unfair by not giving me time to heal. I think its unfair for me to pretend im ok and fine without him when im dying inside. I think its unfair the way he plays with my head.. almost like he wants me around but doesnt want me going off and meeting someone new. Hes not letting anything go easily.

"Perhaps there are things about him that he doesn’t want to burden you with and prefer to keep you out of harm’s way. We do operate like that. This doesn’t automatically mean that now that you have this piece of wisdom that he is going to tell you what it is"

Is that why he told me im the only one who understands him?

“ SV- and what do you mean 2 months is a long time? Do you think all hes wanting is friends than?“

"Not necessarily. I think in your situation this phrase in place: It takes two to tango!"

My fear of being friends is he may only want that forever. I dont want to see him date other people. I dont want to hear about it. I dont want other girls hitting on him and I again have to pretend im ok. I hate being not as important in his life anymore. If I truly looked at him as a friend than this would be different. But as you can see thats my feelings talking. Why is it hard for him to see that? I dont know how to be a friend. I want to respond back to him but my heart is telling me no. Not because it hates him but because it cant take anymore hurt. He knows I care. He knows I love him. He knows being friends right now is to hard for me. HE KNOWS. Why he wont listen? **** if I know.

Friends with feelings dont work. Till feelings drop, I dk what to do. Its hard to think how his feelings for me are gone like that. It hurts but.. I dk im stuck. Its not like we broke up 2 months ago and we havent talked since and all the sudden hes hitting me up.. he hasnt stopped talking to me since we broke up. Saying he misses me and and all that. He hasnt given me time to let go. Ive told him TWICE to let me go to heal and TWICE within weeks he hits me up ignoring what I said and using the "dont want to bug you" line.

I dk what to do.. either I ignore and heal and take the chance of losing him for good because he might find im being mean or I be his friend now and act like everythings ok when its not.

Like SV said "hes testing me to see how much I care" but **** I dk how to play this game. Im like stuck in his web because I know hes not gonna let me go easily. I know im going to hear from him sometime soon again.

• Moon- Did you feel like I did when your scorp was asking to be just friends? Like thats all it may ever be so you feel stuck because you still have feelings? I feel like what your scorp says to you is very similar to how my scorp does things. Thats why I ask.. or am I just over reacting on this friend thing?

Thanks for your support on venting lol it helps and so did your other posts you told me to go to. Im glad you feel better on writing your scorp.. I know how you feel..

• Moon:

LUA- The best way to rid carb addition is to fast... so I am on a fast again. Starting today at 1300 hrs. Three days at least... I'll take any motovation.

if I make a fake facebook and post a photo of my body could you can help me out with thinning these thighs and waist like you're doing for Katie???

As a nutritionist I disagree that the best way to rid carb addiction is a fast. The best way to rid carb addiction is clean eating, even refraining from carbs but at least eat vegetables and protein. When you starve the body it backfires, you fast for a few days and because your body is craving nutrients you end up binging, and on unhealthy and fattening things, like chocolate, unhealthy carbs etc...When I did a raw food diet for 2 weeks I totally got rid of my carb craving. I ate fruits, veggies and nuts. You seem to go back and forth between fasting and binging on things like chocolate. You do know that is a form of binging/purging, right?

Funny thing, the first time I read your sentence I read "crab addiction" instead of "carb addiction", lol..It's ME that needs to get rid of the CRAB addiction. I am still going through withdrawal. Now that he has stopped emailing me and contacting me I kinda feel worse...

Moon, I'll help you out only if you promise me that you will not fast a start eating a bit more healthy. Fasting only slows your metabolism and will make you fatter in the long term.

My friend from a near by island is here. She's going to do a live- in bootcamp with me. I trained her today and had dinner after. She doesn't know what she's in for this weekend. She's going to be hurting, haha.

• Kel>> oh dearrrrrrrrrrr. i hope you get better soon! treat yourself with nice things. i hope you are at home!!!!

Lua>> LOLOL you are not the only 'crazy' here. when i've read Moon's carb addiction... i totally read it as 'crab addiction' hahahahahahahhaahha

• ugh upper respiratory infection...i can't even swallow!!!! im so hungry 😞

i got meds

going to lie down in bed

• i have to say blabla (LOL) just that i post and so Kel's comment appears for me...

• Kel, im sorry. 😞 i hope you get better soon. try to sleep.

• Hi all if you can bump over to ASCLAC part 3.....

I'll post all my comments to everybody over there....

Kel.... awww... I HATE being sick! 😞