ASCLAC part 2

• hey lolpet!

always love hearing from you! you sound good. your post made me laugh too- bag on the head you are funny! so your scorp is going camping? maybe next time you can go together or do a trip of your own. but i think you allowing him this time will come back to you in a good way.

my libra friend is 36 i think.i am 38. yeh she's pretty honest. you have venus in libra ? me too. its a good placement cos its venus home. yeh... backbone.. i need to grow one too. f.uck i miss him.

your daughter sounds gorgeous. you must have fun together. if i had a child i wouldnt have this time.. and maybe i wouldnt have so much time to miss scorp too. it would be fun to be creative with a child. its weird i have been talking about it a bit with random women who have children and two of them have said they regret it.. their daughter are teenagers and are giving them h.ell. they said if they could go back they wouldnt do it . but maybe its just the grass is always greener thing. full on though hey. i know if i was to do it my life would change so much.. i wouldnt be able to surf. i wouldnt probably get time to paint.. although i know i would make time. i am imagining i would have a quiet baby . hah. sigh. but then i imagine the fun.. and just fulfiling that part of myself as a woman. yes i am doing the music audition. so that is what i am choosing for now. running? maybe.

• hay flow,

yes i listened to anita bakers song.. warm creamy voice. i liked it. she has that old school jazz sound, she sounds really effortless in her singing.wow if you can sing it. she's got amazing range. i couldnt do it! smooth song hey. smmoooooooth.i can see you really punching out that line .." giving you the best that i got." well your teacher is going to have to get aquainted with it pretty fast if she is going to help you.

me? i dont know yet. havent thought about it much yet. i know i must though... typical me leaving things till the last minute. having a slight inner freak out. i will be ok. might have a look through some songs tonight.

• hey xtine, could you give me your story again? when did your scorp mail you? honestly...scorps are like cancers...we never really let go...and we'll keep coming back unless you cut us off completely...which means ice us out with our own game...it's hard to explain...give me your update and I'll see what I can help you with. Flow is also an amazing person to ask advice from. she's also a scorp female. 🙂

keep your chin up...he obviously cares about you if he's trying to keep in touch...he probably just needs some time.

• Moon - did you have that convo with your scorp today? did I miss something? I thought you guys didn't talk after he communicated with you after he received the photo?

• SV- Well I asked him a week ago that if theres not going to be anything between us than he needs to let me move on.. I told him im giving him the space he asked for but whenever he hits me up he gets my hopes up.. he said ok and that he wil let time take its course... but than this past sunday he sent me another email saying "hi dont mean to bug you. I had a scary night, made me realise how good of a person you are.. which I already knew just letting ya know have a good sunday and week"

I dont want to ice him out but I also dont want to talk to him right now because it delays my hurting time.. if he asked for space to see what he really wants than why wont he take it? Thats where im confused. I already told him to give me my space.. I thought he understood but guess not. He KNOWS im not trying to be friends.

Thats really all my update consists of... im starting to grow tired of his confusion.. being an aquarius, when people tell us they need space.. they dont have to ask twice. We give it to them. We are very curious and thats where all my questions come from. When I cant read someone I get fustrated because I dont play mind games, I COMMUNICATE. Its in our nature.

Im closing up more and more each day with him. Im guarded. Its been 2 months with no sign of coming back just constant "hey I miss you" messages. I know Lolpet went 6 months of feeling like it was really over and than things changed.. I know every situations different and there maybe a chance he really does need space but my hope is dyin.

I feel whats best for me is to keep moving on until he says something that is set in stone. I told him how I felt he just didnt listen. He didnt listen when I told him if theres never going to be anything than give me time to heal and move on. One week is not enough.

• Sorry venting in the last half lol

Im a young Lady.. I need to sometimes!

• His exact message 1 week from this past sunday:

I agree with everything you said dumb fights and everything...I'm not saying I miss you jus to be nice...your completely fine to be standoffish rude or anything I caused everything between us...I'm not trying to confuse you or hurt you anymore than I have...I haven't been the same in months and you are the only one who really understands me...I'm sorry I don't mean to try and hit u up and be friendly I'll let u live I just think of ya a lot and I can't help it. You are right about everything you said I'm not disagreeing at all...I made this happen so I'll let time take it's course... Say a prayer for me im just all shaken up...I'll let you be

His message this sunday:

have a good Sunday and week I was just saying hi I had a really scary night and it made me realize how good of a person you are...

which I already knew but not trying to bug you, just letting ya know

See.. TWO different ppl. He just doesntt get it.

• ** I mean his messages are like two different ppl wrote them

• xtine - ok first, how old are you guys? it sounds like you both are around your early 20's? I'm 26, and it kind of sounds like ya'll are close to my age.

he sounds confused...he sounds like he's not sure what he wants because he's young. like I said before...scorps need time. it's not that he doesn't care or that he doesn't miss you...he just isn't wanting it now. if ya'll are both young, then he's probably feeling a little tied down...not that you are tying him down...but you know what I mean right? his two messages prove that he's confused...again, it doesn't mean that he doesn't care about you...he's just wishy washy right now with his feelings. you need to work on you(like Kel keeps telling me like the wonderful person he is!)

xtine>>I dont want to ice him out but I also dont want to talk to him right now because it delays my hurting time.. if he asked for space to see what he really wants than why wont he take it? Thats where im confused. I already told him to give me my space.. I thought he understood but guess not. He KNOWS im not trying to be friends.

Thats really all my update consists of... im starting to grow tired of his confusion.. being an aquarius, when people tell us they need space.. they dont have to ask twice. We give it to them. We are very curious and thats where all my questions come from. When I cant read someone I get fustrated because I dont play mind games, I COMMUNICATE. Its in our nature.

Im closing up more and more each day with him. Im guarded. Its been 2 months with no sign of coming back just constant "hey I miss you" messages. I know Lolpet went 6 months of feeling like it was really over and than things changed.. I know every situations different and there maybe a chance he really does need space but my hope is dyin.

SV>>he's testing you...he's trying to figure out how much YOU care, really...playing mind games is in our nature, unfortunately....ugh...I HATE GAMES and I try not to play them at all...but sometimes it just happens....like the "games" my cancer and I played with eachother....

being guarded isn't necessarily a bad thing. especially if he's hurting you. you just need to build that trust again if you both decide that it's a relationship that you BOTH want. I understand you're curious....but scorps are elusive...we're strange...and we're secretive...we will only trust you after we're sure of ourselves...which for me takes a while...some aren't as guarded as me...but I'm trying to work though at the moment so I can be more open...2 months is a long time...but if he's trying to communicate with you on and off, it's because he still wants you in his life...so think about that and let it seep into your brain for a minute...he likes you...he misses you...but he's confused and sounds a little young.

you both need to work on yourselves...and when you both decide to start talking again, you need to make it clear about what you want and stand up for yourself. he's going to keep testing you....now if that's not something that you want and if you dont want him anymore...then ice him out...it's hard though....scorps are tough....but if you want him, and still care about him, then you need to work on you and keep communication open for now. it's up to you....you're saying that it's hurting you so I'm not sure...

flow???? I might have given the wrong advice... 😕

Ive been watching 3 hrs of Grey's Anatomy...LOL...my thoughts might be slightly off... 😛

• SV- Yea im 22 and hes 24 this year. He just graduated college and everything so I understand if the life pressures are getting to him but I again im with moon.. I dont understand how if you love someone you put them aside..? I guess other people just work differently.

To keep communication open do you mean I should write back only when he comes into contact with me? His last message was weird so I dk how to even reply to that one.. and I dont know if he will write me again if I dont reply.

You sound right on cause we are young and he does have a lot going on (as do I) but the way he went about ending things was like hey I really like you one day to hey I cant be your bf right now. I was WHOA hold on... ya know?

hmmmmmm!

• SV- and what do you mean 2 months is a long time? Do you think all hes wanting is friends than?

• Flow- You are right I dk why either.. But tomorrow is my day off and im going to spend time with me and work on me.

Lolpet- Your right aswell... Im overthinking this.. when I KNOW I shouldnt be.. I really do need to let time take its course.. Im not going to respond this time.

SV- I do want to thankyou for taking time out to give me your insight. I feel like I already know this and I am young... maybe im not seeing the whole picture because im fixated on one thing. Just him. Im forgetting me. Us aquarians have a way of doing that when we Love. Because we Love hard and dont understand when that love gets pushed away. Maybe he was feeling tied down. He did tell me he wasnt leaving me because he wanted to date other people or because he doesnt like me. I dont know how to keep communication open with him. Im 2 sided about a lot of things when it comes to him. I think listening to my gut feeling is what I need to do. Which is telling me to not reply to his last message and just let time do what it needs to. But thank you again. I really appreciate it.

Everyone- Thanks for reading my venting freak out posts. Im getting tired of figuring this kid out and im sure everyone is also lol.

Im SUPER GOOD at giving other people advice about whatever but when it comes to me its like I refuse to listen to the answer I know within. Im a smart lady and almost always right when I listen to my gut feeling. Its hard but I think I know what I need to do. I cant control my scorp or what he wants or does. I can only control me. I need to stop giving him all my energy and put it towards something else.

I think i'll post more on how im working on me and whats going on in MY life not scorps.

All of you have really helped tho.. thank you : )

• xtine21>>Im SUPER GOOD at giving other people advice about whatever but when it comes to me its like I refuse to listen to the answer I know within. Im a smart lady and almost always right when I listen to my gut feeling. Its hard but I think I know what I need to do. I cant control my scorp or what he wants or does. I can only control me. I need to stop giving him all my energy and put it towards something else.

I think i'll post more on how im working on me and whats going on in MY life not scorps."

Well said

• Kel-I can understand wanting alone time if we saw eachother more often but after 3 months of not see each other I think it's still rude to sit on the computer and completely ignore me for 2 days when I went there to visit him. Especially when I traveled 2000 miles to see him. Besides, he worked a few days before that and was gone for 36 hours, including one night.

Kel, lolpet-I thought he was doing the skype status thing on purpose to let me know he didn't want to talk to me. No I will not ask him why he's avoiding me. Because I know what he will say, he will say he wasn't and it was in my head. He's done this before.

• Hey flow…I’ve been so lost in Scorp drama I forgot to tell you that I saw SITC on the 27th and it was great!

Well, let me rephrase…lol… I went with my libra BFF and we sat in front of the most funniest women and they were great! ..lol..

I like the movie but I thought… hmmmm… I don’t wanna ruin it for anybody… ok, (1) I thought it was a tad long… but it was weird because I didn’t want it to end if that makes sense ..lol.. and (2) I thought they (meaning the writers) tried too hard to cater to middle aged women & mothers ( for example when Charlotte and Miranda had the convo while drinking the cosmos ..lol..) I liked that they did that… I just didn’t like that it was SO obvious, if ya know what I mean.

Oh and thanks for the Mango tip. They’re on sale this week 10 for $10 and I was going to get 10 and split it with my neighbor.

As for Libra guy…. Soooo have you heard anything from that Pisces moon impatient man??? ..lol..

I wonder what your first new date will be like??? all $e%ual tention... who will make the first move... dinner? drinks? maybe a show? the kiss... ahhhhh I love romance.

Oh, I LOVE Anita Baker. Do you like the old Whitney Housten prior to her crackhead voice??? I also like Dion Warwick (her aunt) … oh, and I love Barbra Striesand… can you say LOVE…lol… oh and Faith Hill…. Sheryrl Crowe… And …lol… you get the Idea…

(forget my spelling ..lol...)

Wow, you come from a musical family! you’re cousin is going to sing at the same venue as Michael Bolton & Chaka Khan??? I love “through the fire” soooo much. ❤ OMG and Michael Bolton…. LOVE HIM!

Flow to xtine- “just saw that Moon decided to be “upfront and personal” with her Scorp maybe you should try it too instead of trying to guess why this or that. We respond if you break it down respectfully. So think what you want to express and see what comes from it.”

..lol.. Oh, yes I did. And I feel better… for now at least..lol.. My brother said he’s in the middle of something and didn’t get back to me yet BUT my partner sat next to me today when I opened it up…. I’ll post below what he said.

Oh, and the little guy is still recovering thank you… I’m just glad the soft wrap can stay instead of a hard cast. He has so many sensory issues that a hard cast… well, let’s just say it would have made him crazy and thank God the Dr. agreed. ((whew!))

Lua- I’m sorry how everything with your crab turned out. 😞

And about the skype thing…. I think he was scared and didn’t know what to expect so he chickened out of the way… just in case you would get angry with him… I kinda think…

BUT Kel said…“About skype...that is the kind of bullsh*t i used to do to Scorp, it was a way to get attention. He wants you to ask why he's avoiding you, I wouldn't play into it if you can avoid it ..

Kel knows best… he’s the guy.

Katie- The namesday thing that Kel said “testing the waters” I could not agree more…. 2000% testing the waters….

Katie- I loved the “days of our lives” ..lol.. my son has a hairline fracture in his left foot and thanks for remembering 😉 I broke out in hysterical laughter when I read it …rotflmao!... (baaad Mommy… it just sounded so funny… Oops! There I go again… right off to H^LL ..lol..)

As for your crab... he's going to be doing a pop-back-in thing. wether you want him to or not... he will. If it was really over you'd have gotten your photos in an envelope with no further contact. That's what I would have done with my ex-husband. I am VERY cold with him... I dont ever want him back.

Adventure- I actually understand that whole post you wrote to Katie about the too big and too small house/car/life… I can relate all too well. 😞

Good luck on your audition!

How's therapy?

Kel- you are having soooo much fun with Aries! What's the long term look like? I know you had the marriage joke/talk/convo/thing... but could this be your guy? Do you get all crazy ga-ga for him?

I did for my dead Aries ex-- even though he did me wrong.... boy oh boy did I get ga-ga for him. I loved him so much. Do you love -love- aries? I'm not meaning to pry but I remember when I first started to chat with you and you'd talk about all these guys and I remember thinking OMG! ..lol.. and he's a Cancer... now in love you act soooo committed... I LOVE IT!

I remember when things would go good with my scorp and bad with yours and vise versa bad with mine and good with yours... I remember thinking... I hope he gets his guy and I get mine... I would log on every day and read each of your posts so carefully looking for clues into my guys behavior...lol.. it seems so distant now.... and now it seems you have found your guy and I'm SO very happy!!!

Now when I read your posts instead of hope for the scorp and clues into his behavior... I read about what I want in my life, fun, happy, sweet.

I hope I get it. I hope we all do.

I wanna be in a happy relationship like you ❤

BUT on a different darker note....

I wonder if Scorp looks at your Facebook? Can you tell? I hope he sees what he missed out on and how good you look and how happy you are..... as he looks at the fried fish 😛

Now..

as for the job…. Now this applies to whether you get it or not…. Try to remember my favorite line…. “God gives you what you want…. Not when you want it… but when it’s right for you” Now, I am no bible thumping Jesus nut either ..lol.. …. I don’t even go to church… but I do believe in God and that line.

Oh, and in your answer to Lua- I am the same way with the whole need my space and my quiet time thing. I also do the same that I will zone out and tune out the world if I need my thinking time and I’m not getting it. I need my quiet time… to reflect, think, sort… I like to obsess sometimes in the privacy of my own mind ..lol.. I’ll even take a long drive home from work if I need a break and cant get one. I actually look forward to my “thinking time”.

If you post to lilshorty ask her if they all threw their caps in the air… my HS never let us do that… I wanted to…lol…

SV- why are you hesitating about emailing/texting him? I mean I know why…. What I mean is more like what are you dreading???

Cause I got an idea… but first so I don’t sound like a dork… I just want to know what your fears/concerns are….

How old is your niece & does she dance???

BTW how’s your back?

Well, if you read Katies update she wrote how scorp responded to my “gift” and the email then last night at 0100 hrs I could not sleep so I sent him off that one and as you can read that’s how today went… at the end of this I am going to post what my partner said and in the meantime still waiting on lil bro…. ..lol..

Xtine- I’m sorry hun for not responding right away…. It’s a waiting game with them…. A push/pull… a ballet of balance…. If you go to my name when I post and click on it read my first two threads started “scorpio men zing me” and “why do scorp men cheat” you’ll see them… sweetie read what I posted…. And my responses… and it may (or may not) help you. Read Kel’s too as his scorp was hard. VERY hard….

Xtine, hunny, vent away! That’s what the thread is for love… venting about things that if we keep bringing up to family and friends…. they’d kill us… or have us committed! ..lmao!.. we all take our turns…

Sweetie- wow… all I can say is please read my old posts and it sounds like your guy follows the same pattern as my guy did… minus the outside BS that mine has going on… Oh and I’m 37 he’s 43… if that helps. I’m 7/2 he’s 11/2.

Lilshorty is the best with astrology I think but she’s in Texas with her girls this week.

Lolpet- but I liked that he asked you to go even if it would be expensive… he’s thinking… of you. 🙂

The wedding dress story… that was funny. I still have my wedding dress… I loved it. It was the only thing I loved about my wedding ..lol..

Your daughter is going to LOVE NYC! L-O-V-E I-T !!!!!!!

Ok, now as for me… lil bro never got back to me.

BUT my partner (who is a guy but not a scorp guy) said… oh please note… he thinks scorp is a total jerk and has been telling me to write him off for months now.

He read scorps response and my 2nd response and said… (on page 252 of thread ..lol..)

“Moon are you crazy???” ..lol.. then he said “Moon, jeez when you love somebody you really love them… I think after this man gets over all the fear and shock you just put into him…lol… he’s going to be kicking himself hard”

And when I asked why he said “because he’s not ready to have a relationship with you and he’s probably scared to death to lose you because he acted like a total d!ck and the fact that you told him you were seeing somebody that day you spent with him…. he’s probably going to be all stressed out that you don’t want him anymore ( I liked this part he-he!) because any guy especially after reading this would be crazy not to run right out buy you a big house for you and all 3 of your kids and marry you right on the spot!”

So I told my partner that I was very much in love with Scorp but I don’t want to get married again ..lol..

He also liked my dog analogy and how Scorp probably felt even worse for treating me so bad as it shows how I could see right through to his heart and I never threw him away or wrote him off as a bad egg ( I liked that ahhhh…) . He said scorp was a lucky guy and that if scorp is going to therapy like he said in his email--- that any therapist in their right minds would tell him that I am a catch… a woman to hold on to any way any day. (yay!).

I also asked my partner about the Miss Fashion girl with her picture on his wall and Miss My First Love Girl and Miss Stripper Thang poster chick…

My partner laughed and said that Scorp loves me… and told me to go and rent Jerry Maguire ..lol.. but he still thinks he’s a total d!ck and that I can do MUCH better and if I had any common sense I would erase his number from my phone and delete any email. ..lol.. he HATES Scorp ..lol..

UPDATE!

While I was posting I got a text from lil bro and it said:

“I’m glad u feel better. He knows he messed up. leave him alone 4now or you’re going 2 give him an aneurysm”.

Ummmm…. Flow?

SV? Lolpet? if you get a sec tell me what's your take?

Ok, gnight all.

(but I still feel better about the whole thing)

Sorry If I missed anybody I'm soooooo tired gnight all!

• OMG I just did a total long post and it's not here.... it's showing I'm the last poster.. but no post... I think we're too long...

wanna start part 3?

let me know... unless one of you all do if not I'll do it tomorrow. night all im tired.

• oh there is my long post. hmmmm... i dunno, night all.

• Just responding to the part 3 suggestion I think you should continue to have the honors. wink

So we are going to wait on you. 😄

• And Moon..can you please put in the first post what the ASCLAC means because people still wonders and asks.

• Morning all,

Hey Lolpet,

Ahhhh I like that getaway plan...yay!! Motorbiking I find exciting to watch others to do. Not getting on one of those.....do you do get on one too??

And he is taking notice of you been ill...that’s sweet. We can be sweet.

“MAN GET OUT” Yep...liking your daughter’s creativity....LOL At least she didn’t give up on the word like some kids do....she gave it her own twist.

No, Flowbro didn’t offend me I was just wondering what her brother would say if he knew that you put us together to the hip like that. 😛 Yep echoing tag team indeed lol

Libra is something else. Yeah the idea is still on the table we have being talking about that yesterday again but now he was testing me again...lol. Being grumpy and all and then sweet ...and then grumpy...jeez. Okay ...I was a tease too.

Today he is performing again this time at a Dutch international soccer coach wedding. I knew about the wedding so he was a bit surprised that I knew details. lol... but I felt him becoming relaxed to discuss these things with me.

I had a friend described Libra indecisiveness as being in a store and looking at different flavours of ice cream and then is rushed to choose one due to the fact that the shop is closing and picks one ...gets outside and still wonders if it was the right choice.

I took this analogy to heart and I am taking my time with him. I want him (well I hope) to choose me for me not because I am available and he thinks heck why not.

Re: The shoot out had my attention too just as that psycho in Melbourne. But how about the Dutch guy whom is still a suspect in the disappearance case of an American girl 5 years ago on an island, on the date he is once again a suspect of a murder of a young Peruvian girl. It’s all over the news if you looking at international news. Well this time they got a body. And his American lawyer said he don’t think he can help him because he doesn’t know much of the laws of Peru. That’s Karma for you.

I too talk to my son EVERY single day and I keep tabs on him. His friends know about me and harass him with the fact that I do check up on him. But I told him I don’t care...you are my kid and when you leave my house I want to know that you’re safe at all time. Too much weirdo’s out there.

Adventure,

You listened...great!!! She has a beautiful voice. I am no where there but I want to give the song a shot. I have been memorizing the lyrics to get the feel the right way. I have been practicing the ranges. Not so difficult for me once I get it going. Only the switches she does have me puzzled sometimes especially when she does bridge but I am going to nail it one way or the other. lol

“i can see you really punching out that line .." giving you the best that i got."“ LOL...yeah...

“ typical me leaving things till the last minute“

LOL...you sound like me...yet I am trying very hard to stop doing this...too much stress.

Have you found a song by now?

Moon,

The Flowbro combination is unanimous about leaving Scorp alone. That’s why my response earlier was short. You go tugging and pulling is going to create more damage than you can handle in the long run. LET THE MAN BE!

I was surprised that he did answer. Yet don’t go down this route again. Use your inner crab to get your business in order and tackle your ex. If you continue doing this what you pulled off he is going to get very very annoyed with you and all the sugar coating you would do then or not...isn’t going to help you. So you are warned right now!

(note to Xtine this for Moon only)