ASCLAC part 2

• kel.

stay n the moment.

moon made an interesting observation re finding out more about him..

only if you truly want to though. be true to yourself kel. have you been playing your guitar much lately?

• moon,

i am not sure how i feel about him.

dont worry- i can handle hurt. right now i feel like it is going beyond hurt. meaning, there is no attatchment to hurt.

it would be the two of us in the session . although it is a possibility that he may want to go alone as well. we have not discussed that.

pluto retrograde- transformation

as for your emails to your scorp , i would suggest that you not think about the response when you send them. see them like a gift, which they are as you are not asking a question( although questions can also be gifts )

what i mean is once you have pressed "send" they are out of your hands. it is done. try to focus on the enjoyment you have in just the aspect of pure giving, not the outcome or what you will receive from him.

• stranger, can you tell us more about pluto retrograde and what it means? Did you say saturn was retrograde too? What does that bring up?

• Moon, if you didn't understand anything I said my last pst, neer mind..

I'll make this more simple.

Yes, I did have some deedp wounds, mostly from childhood and a few from past relationships. so much I was pretty much single for 19 years. I had one relaionship 15 years ago-for 5 months but it wasn't very deep..I wasn't in love..

I spent most of these19 years trying to learn to love myself, heal myself. But what I realized later was that I was AVOIDING relationships out of a fear of being hurt. I felt great when I was alone -when you are alone no one pushes your buttons, you don't have to work on anything...at least anything unpleasant...

Too many people get into relationships to avoid being alone, but avoidig relationships to avoid being hurt is also not healthy..for a few years maybe but 14 years? I did well not falling in love for 19 years..i need to test out if all these years i really did heal myself or not...

oh and the love of my life was an Aries

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Pluto Retrograde 2010

APRIL 6 through SEPTEMBER 13 2010

In the natal chart, Pluto tends to operate even more Plutonian when it is retrograde. It is far more intense, it possesses a higher degree of concentration and it, therefore, gives greater insights into the subconscious. Because of this intensity, the individual can see much more than normally possible and it is easy to become suspicious of the motives of others. The powers of regeneration are far greater when retrograde. People with a natal retrograde Pluto have a tremendous ability to overcome major illnesses that might otherwise cause permanent disability. Remember, retrograde motion is always directed toward inner activity such as the psyche or psychological patterns that affect the physical body. Direct motion, on the other hand, is directed towards external circumstances.

Under any Pluto transit, we feel pressured to eliminate and release the old, outworn, outdated and obsolete in our lives. When Pluto is transiting retrograde, we are urged to let go of attitudes, thinking or communication patterns, security drives, rigid emotions; a time to undergo an internal form of house cleaning. It is a good time to research into our own Souls in order to determine exactly what we do or do not need. Because Pluto retrograde imparts an intense power for investigation, we should use this time to assess what reoccurring patterns in our lives make us feel out of control, where and why do we continually give our power away, and under what circumstances do we react so defensively that we elicit attacks from others. Pluto retrograde marks a time wherein we should seek to gain greater control over our personal life; Pluto direct is better for gaining control over professional and financial areas. My most frequent observation of Pluto retrograde is that many people do seek some form of regenerative activity. I have seen people undertake a series of internal cleansings, detoxifying diets, Eastern disciplines that put them in touch with the inner self and even intense psychological reforms.

• This post is deleted!

• hi shorty,

umm i dunno. i feel weird again today. like my emotions are changing and swinging very rapidly. wanted to paint today but just had no energy. yesterday i was completely different. felt really up and strong and clear. s.tupid retrograde. i dunno. how are you?

• Another important astrological event happening on April 7 is retrograde Saturn, moving back into Virgo for a final time in its retrograde motion. Saturn is the planet of self-discipline and duty and Virgo rules work and health, so now is the time to get serious about everything practical. Evaluate work processes and streamline for efficiency. Saturn is firm about putting down limits so at times it will feel like all work and no play. Learning to be good to yourself is also part of Saturn's lesson, so now is the time to learn not to overdo things. If you're realistic now, then by mid July when Saturn moves on into fair minded Libra, you will be healthier, better organized and ready for Saturn's direct influence.

• Another important astrological event happening on April 7 is retrograde Saturn, moving back into Virgo for a final time in its retrograde motion. Saturn is the planet of self-discipline and duty and Virgo rules work and health, so now is the time to get serious about everything practical. Evaluate work processes and streamline for efficiency. Saturn is firm about putting down limits so at times it will feel like all work and no play. Learning to be good to yourself is also part of Saturn's lesson, so now is the time to learn not to overdo things. If you're realistic now, then by mid July when Saturn moves on into fair minded Libra, you will be healthier, better organized and ready for Saturn's direct influence.

• aaaaaahh aliens!!!!!!!!

• Stranger or shorty explain this retro thing like I am a 2 year old please....

Lua- ok let me think this out your way...

Kel- OMG! This Aries is out of control! He's just like my second love was. The one who died. He pursued me hard!

Yeah, that turned out all bad too. IMHO These guys are the same that they come on strong, stay a while then get bored... and move on...

Be Back Later... going out!

• have fun moon!

• Morning/afternoon/evening all.

Gosh day started and I was running like a chicken without a head for a few. I will try to reply later. Got another appointment coming up in a few.

I hope all is well for everyone.

Talk later.

• no worries flow. catch up later

• stranger>> katie,

so no more carrot cake eh? you two might have started to turn a nice shade of orange soon!

i love brownies. did you put icing on them?

katie>> hi stranger! no, for a month i dont wanna see carrot cake. LOL or i can bake it, but not eat it. i had too much. hahahahahaha

i love brownies too. 🙂 i did not put icing though... do they usually put icing on brownies???

• moonbeauty>> Kel and Katie- the Sagg never text me or called me today/tonight. I cant figure out how he plays himself.

I know kel said he would break... and he did with the easter greeting... but.... that was it for texts.... and I see he's nervous around me.... I am confused on this one a bit.

Is my silence good or bad? I'm not sure. I'll stay silent just in case....

advice?

Katie> dont stress yourself about the sagg. you want him to chase you, so yes, stay silent. he should make moves. the fact that he is nervous is good. LOL let him come after you... and kel has right... it was only one day, give it more time. 🙂

moon>> Oh, BTW- katie that crab of yours.... sooooo smitten!

katie>> now is he? LOL he did not come by after all last night, but i didnt mind, i was pretty tired. he texted me and said that he is sorry for not coming and eating the rest of the brownies but he puts an ad on internet telling that there are free brownies at Café Freckles (he calls me freckles a lot of times hahaha). and i wanted to be extra cutie, so i texted him back: "no way... only special people can come and eat my home made brownies." LOL he tells nice things for me a lot, so i should sometimes too. 🙂

• Shorty>> happy to hear about you at least a bit. ok, you say that you are not so planned out and controlling your life. then i say you do 'imitate' it good then. LOL cause you do seem cool and calm. while i am venting here so much. LOL

Flow>> hope you are fine. enjoy the sun!

Lua>> anything new with crab?