ASCLAC part 2

• xtine,

yes i can fully relate to what you experience with the confusion of my thinking!!! it is only natural that one would get confused when there are so many conflicting answers. and i also have felt like i am going mad and that i don't even trust my own judgment! not good. and wanting validation of my thinking from other people. it can be a trap.I would suggest to take this time now to get to know you. ask yourself what you really want.might help to write it down.

you said" if he doesnt want me.." so you are unsure. i have said EXACTLY the same things. i think you need to be really clear on this if you are to move on. it could be a good time to ask some questions if you want closure. and if you really dont want anymore contact with him you wlll have to be very firm about this. i truly understand your pain. it is like not being able to have what you want, and you want it more, until you cant handle it and then for your own life remove yourself from it. sigh.it is hard stuff with these passionate men. it is heartbreaking. keep self soothing, keep being true to you and being strong you.x

i have to head out , maybe catch up later.

• hey everyone! just got back in from Arkansas! oh so wonderful and relaxing and fun!! too bad thoughts of my crab crept into my head every now and then while I was there...anyway...I'm super tired but flow, I wanted to respond to you first...

Flow>>I also read your reading from the Captain. Now that you know this ...I think you are in a prime position to change some of these things so you can be in a better place concerning relationships. Don’t you think?

SV>> I'm a little confused...could you clarify what you've said above? which part did you read from her? I didn't post her reading here I don't think....?

• busy weekend, sent the resume and cover letter off...will catch up later

take care!

have a lilshorty update:

all is great my daughters are so beautiful and taller than me...heeheee but, soooo happy to see them. libra is being good. and crab sent me a naughty pic today as a reply to a cute pic of a penguin that said " you did what with who for how many cookies?!?" yeah so I sent a cute pic back.... I have to say am a bit confused by it but ... I don't want to rush it yet if you know what i mean<<wicked grin="">> not til I can see crab face to face then take it from there 😉 I am sure he is testing me to see if I have really changed or not...</wicked>

• Pinkpearl>> not having the best days of my life... do i know you? im sorry but i dont remember you... could you refresh my memory?

Xtine21>> oh gosh, i couldnt agree with all you wrote... me being an aqua too... i think maybe this is why water and air dont really get each other...

• Adventure>>katie, i think in order for your piece of mind it could help for you as well to ask your crab some questions. to ask him if he received the letters and how he felt about them. how would you feel about doing that? he returned your photos because you asked him to so he was respecting your wish. Take some deep breaths. .xx

Katie>> adventure, crab is NOT communicating with me... i could ask a dozen of questions, he would not answer... but he can answer when i ask back my photos... then he can get hurt and angry... so i dont think i would like to deal with him at all anymore... i am useless in this, and i think he might just not get how i feel...

• Hi everyone,

Had a awesome day yesterday. Will catch up during the day.

Adventure,

I just heard on the radio of some guy set his girlfriend afire in Melbourne and kept people who wanted to help her away by swinging a knife.

There are some really sick bas,tards around....jeeez 😞

Talk later

• katie,

you are NOT useless!!!! you can throw your cake at me-( i will just eat it!) i have to say that yes, it is possible that he doesnt get how you feel, but it is also possible that he might too. didnt all this start from feeling that you werent spending enough time together over weekends, and also that for some reason you werent having s.ex. did you ever sit him down and ask him straight out why? i was away for a time so i think i wasnt in touch with what went on between you. could you refresh my memory please?

• flow,

wow thats full on. havent heard yet on the news. what a psycho! far out.

yeh there are some sick people around. he will get his thats for sure. someone will castrate him then set him on fire.

glad you had a good day. i would love to hear about it.

• hi kel,

new job?? i didnt know. how are you going? still good with aries? rockclimbing still? playing guitar, whipping up wicked desserts?

thanks for the shorty update, sounds like she;s having a good time.

• Okay before I dive into everybody’s responses from the last couple of pages I want to try to sum up what I did yesterday.

I had an appointment with the new therapist and she seems to be very capable. I will be having my first real session next week. She is very efficient because she has contacted Libra right away. Only thing is he was interrupted when she called and the big head confused my last name with another client so he didn’t give her the right info. Knuckle head.

After my meeting with her I went to see Sex and the City2. May I recommend you ladies to check it out? I enjoyed it. It’s all about different relationships and aspect of relationships towards yourself. It wasn’t a big HAHA movie but entertaining enough. And of course my girl Samantha had to get her groove on...LOL. The movie was about 2 ½ hours. I had to smile when I was in the theatre to see some guys sitting way in front to enjoy it all.

Then when my son finished his school day we met and had a bite and saw Prince of Persia. I liked that very much. Special effects were very good...good action and good story line. Yep. ...liked that one.

During the entire day I had contact with Libra and of course it wasn’t convenient etc. and then when he had time I wasn’t available yada, yada, yada. We did try about 3 times. We eventually agreed to talk late in the evening. We discussed the new therapist and he told me about the booboo that he did..tsk, tsk. And shortly after that I started complaining about his phone...lol...and that he needs a secretary etc. He jokingly replied: oh I do have one...if I am busy it automatically goes to voicemail and that is my secretary. Ok.

We finally started discussing us again and questions were flying all over the place. We are coming close to that date...well I set the scenery and he agreed. Now it’s up to him when. In short we will be going out and end up at his place. He was happy that I was entertaining the idea because he didn’t know for sure what to do or how to approach me in that way. He is looking forward for me to stay over the night. He was a bit puzzled why not at my place but I have other reasons not to do so. You see I have a teenager son and I don’t want him to think oh its normal for mom to bring a guy (even though they like each other) home and just be all freaky and stuff. LOL. Well Libra understood and respects that.

I (as a Scorpio) must add that Libra did complain about me being indirect with my answers and putting the ball back into his corner. He actually pushed very hard to get answers out of me about very explicit things that he wanted to know. I am a doer not a talker in certain areas....and he had the need to know things up front. I only answered him because I trust him in that way. He has been honest from day one about many things about himself. I told him (for me) a great deal about myself and he was verifying everything I said to him to feel/know if I was telling the truth or not.

We also discussed my singing. And I noticed a thing. Last year when he mentioned he was going to tour at the beginning of this year. I responded in a very enthusiastic way and I know it surprised him because it is a problem for many non musicians to understand the amount of time you put into your music and the amount of time on the road. At the time he didn’t know about me being able to sing. So yesterday when I said that I will be performing in September he reciprocated the same enthusiastic way I did.

And Moon then I knew he was paying attention and that he did remember. Get it. Seed, cultivate and harvest when the time is right.

I was so tired (had the talk on my bed) at the end that I fell asleep...LOL. Slept well though.

Let’s see what everybody has been talking about.

• nice one flow. sounds like he gets busy tho huh? but im glad you two got to have a good convo at night and are making plans to spend time together.. sleepover??!! yay. finally i have been waiting and wondering if it would happen!! hehe. lucky you!

it sounds like you are both being really supportive of each other.. so good. wel i would whack him with MY stick if he wasnt enthusiastic about your singing!

yay for you flow. yeh i would like to see s.ex and the city. lol love samantha too. i used to watch that show religiously in the late 90's. loved it. you know she put out her own s,ex book.. nt sure if it was a tantric kind of thing, it might have been.

cool re the new therapist. hope it goes well for you next week.

you are one patient chic.k and it looks like its starting to pay off for you.

i really wish i had gone slower with scorp at the start.. sigh.

• During the entire day I had contact with Libra and of course it wasn’t convenient etc. and then when he had time I wasn’t available yada, yada, yada.

Don't ya just love phone tag??? (That was soooooooo sarcastic ..lol..)

We eventually agreed to talk late in the evening. We discussed the new therapist and he told me about the booboo that he did..tsk, tsk.

Poor baby ..lol..

And shortly after that I started complaining about his phone...lol...and that he needs a secretary etc. He jokingly replied: oh I do have one...if I am busy it automatically goes to voicemail and that is my secretary. Ok.

Oh, nice.... typical guy ..lol..

We finally started discussing us again and questions were flying all over the place.

I bet emotions were there too.... just laying low I'm certain... good ones at that!

We are coming close to that date...well I set the scenery and he agreed. Now it’s up to him when.

I get it nooooo pressure. Good working it.

In short we will be going out and end up at his place.

Well, I'm so glad THAT'S settled ....LMAO!!!!!!!.....

He was happy that I was entertaining the idea because he didn’t know for sure what to do or how to approach me in that way. He is looking forward for me to stay over the night. He was a bit puzzled why not at my place but I have other reasons not to do so. You see I have a teenager son and I don’t want him to think oh its normal for mom to bring a guy (even though they like each other) home and just be all freaky and stuff. LOL. Well Libra understood and respects that.

As a Mommy I could NOT agree more young lady! ..lol..

I (as a Scorpio) must add that Libra did complain about me being indirect with my answers and putting the ball back into his corner.

I would NEVER guess that a Scorpio male OR female would ever be indirect (..lol.. can you imagine my funny sarcastic tone and laugh w/big grin??? ..lol..)

He actually pushed very hard to get answers out of me about very explicit things that he wanted to know. I am a doer not a talker in certain areas....and he had the need to know things up front. I only answered him because I trust him in that way. He has been honest from day one about many things about himself. I told him (for me) a great deal about myself and he was verifying everything I said to him to feel/know if I was telling the truth or not.

Wow, that's nice that you guys can talk like that. I like it.... building.... one block at a time.

We also discussed my singing. And I noticed a thing. Last year when he mentioned he was going to tour at the beginning of this year. I responded in a very enthusiastic way and I know it surprised him because it is a problem for many non musicians to understand the amount of time you put into your music and the amount of time on the road. At the time he didn’t know about me being able to sing. So yesterday when I said that I will be performing in September he reciprocated the same enthusiastic way I did.

Awwwwww..... cute!

And Moon then I knew he was paying attention and that he did remember. Get it. Seed, cultivate and harvest when the time is right.

Yes, I see... I'm starting to get.... ..lol..

Let’s see what everybody has been talking about.

OMG! Giiiiirllll let me tell you I just signed on myself and I see katie's crab.... I knew it.... Xtines scorp.... taking the same "Scorpio Man 101 How to Drive A Woman Crazy" class.... need I say more.... lol.... kel sent out his resume and lil shorty is having a blast! Oh, and SV is back and had a great time... lol...

• Ok real fast then I'll post back in 12 hours.... Katie- look out your crab will probably flip on you soon.... unless of course that little sarcastic remark about the photos was his "flip" but I doubt it.

Long explination... i'll be back in 12 ... maybe kel can explain it... unless he does not agree but I think he will. I do things like this... a lot.

Kel... yay! good luck...

Xtine... girl, what can I say.. I offer support as I am in the same boat... so.... SUPPORT>

ok everybody im sorry if I missed ya i'll be back later!

• Flow - sounds like you had a great day! I've been wanting to watch Prince of Persia! 🙂

Moon - how's it going? your scorp e-mailed back? wow...you are very much in his heart... 🙂

Stranger - hi! I need to go back and catch up with you!

Kel - congrats!!! so happy for you! things are all falling into place! yay!!

xtine - I've just been super busy...I promise...sometime today...proably tonight, since the basketball finals don't start till Thursday night. LOL...

Katie - I hope you're ok... 🙂

everyone else - hope all is well!!

I'm exhausted...and my back hurts...lol I guess the horseback riding didn't help with the backpain 😛

• Catching up from page 241.

Moon,

“Sooooo how did it turn out???“

Well we didn’t sing the songs that I thought we would do because there was another fellow singer that would have an audition yesterday so she had the spotlight.

Today she wrote me that I can choose a song that is easy for me/I like cause she didn’t know the songs I selected. Which is fine because it is my intention to sing something that visitors can’t compare easily. So I am leaning to Anita Baker’s – Giving you the best I got.

I hoped to find out what range I was but not such luck.

“That is cute. He’s flirting with you in a mindful way. ..lol.. I like that.“

Yeah the bugger..lol.. sighs

“did I miss a bug-in-the-bra post???? ..lmao“

Yes, you did...lol. I was busy 2 weeks ago tying down my plants so that the painters could get to paint my windows and while I was doing that some green bugs crawled into my bra. So I did a funny dance to get rid of them. When that I was over I was inspired to text Libra about the little intruders...lol. It was after 10 PM.

Oh to answer the mango question you had post for Kel. When the mango makes your tongue feel fuzzy it’s not completely ripe. The best way to make a green mango ripen fast is to put into a paper bag wrapped tightly and put it into a pan cover it and store it into a dark warm place in a cupboard for a few days depending how green it is. Check on it once in a while. You can also check if a mango is ripen by pressing the TOP end where the steel was. If it gives then it’s ripen if not ...it isn’t. I hate when people put their fingerprints all over the fruit. That also goes for avocados. The smell is also a giveaway...if its super sweet then it’s ripened. Faint smell it’s not.

Uh oh..your Scorps dilemma I will write separately about.

Adventure,

“thanks for your heartfelt response.“

You’re welcome. Mwuah

Oh wauw. I just read about your painting resembling the constellation called spica. You know that we all are bonded in the subconscious with all that is. Some people can tap into it and some don’t. You seem to be one that can. Good going.

I like your thoughts about Scorp. “all i can do now is keep loving him from afar and sending him my best wishes “

My headaches are stress related. And what was going on with Moon up here added to that. I had a situation that was bugging me big time and I was biting my tongue not to direct my anger towards this person ...so it settled in my body. I try to avoid these kinds of feeling because I can be verbally very powerful and damaging and then I am done..no looking back or anything of the kind yet I need to continue dealing with this person so I bit my tongue over and over again.

I gave it all a place but I haven’t forgotten...I agreed with myself when I am going to let them have it.

Lolpet,

OMG...you didn’t FLOWBRO??? scratches head Uhmm we are a tag team I guess but flow..broo? Uhmmm shakes head You are crazy!! 😛 LOL What would the guy think???

Wow You have a Gemini Moon??? So do I. And Libra has a Pisces Moon. Hmmm

But we both have Libra in Venus.

So cool that your daughter’s friend wants to take her along to NY.

New therapist I will be seeing next Wednesday to set out program.

How are things on your end? I read that you’re still shedding but it’s getting better. Good!

SV,

Glad to read that you had a great time in Arkansas. Did you say hi to Bill for me? LOL

“Flow>>I also read your reading from the Captain. Now that you know this ...I think you are in a prime position to change some of these things so you can be in a better place concerning relationships. Don’t you think?

SV>> I'm a little confused...could you clarify what you've said above? which part did you read from her? I didn't post her reading here I don't think....? “

If I am not mistaken you posted part of a reading. And what I am referring to so called fixed negatives traits of your personality. I really don’t know on what page you posted it yet with my comment I wanted to say that if the negatives are pointed out ...you can work on them to make them a positive thing in your life or how you react towards situations. You see when a person is aware of something you should always try to change whatever is keeping you behind or obstructing your happiness.

Oh girl...take care of that back ... need it for a lifetime. 😉

Kel,

I am happy that you managed to finish the cover letter and resume. Now it’s time to cross all available limbs so you can get that position and the pay check you want.

I want a treat when you get here...LOL. You promised Bora Bora didn’t you? lol.... just kidding Kel.

Xtine,

I will read up and see what the others said and if I can add anything.

And I see that SV is going to take a look as well...I will hold off then.

Katie,

Girl you too I will read up but if the others already assisted you I will sit this one out until needed. Okay hun?

Oh ...I see Moon is on it.

LilShorty,

Are you reading up girl? ¿ Digamé..como estas? Did Libra behaved? LOL.

I hope I haven’t missed anyone

• Moon>> i dont know what you mean... i thought all the time that he is finished with me.

Adventure>> i didnt mean that i am useless in a general sense... i only meant that in this situation right now. and i just dont have enough emotional strenght to do anything, except of working on forgetting bout him.

• Flow>> dont worry about me... last night i was just really freaking out... today im a tiny little bit better... im glad new specialist went well and all about your convo with libra sounds just good. things pointing to the right direction. 🙂 happy for you.

• Katie,

Thanks. I am looking forward to work with the new therapist. I hope to see some more progress upon what Libra already did.

Libra was in a chatty mood so yeah it was nice. One day at the time. And seeing is believing..lol.

Going back to read up on the pieces I skipped.

And try not to freak out too much. It ain't over until the fat lady sings...;-)

• Flow >>Glad to read that you had a great time in Arkansas. Did you say hi to Bill for me? LOL

SV>> haha, nahh...he was a little busy...but we did have a blast! so much fun!

Flow>>If I am not mistaken you posted part of a reading. And what I am referring to so called fixed negatives traits of your personality. I really don’t know on what page you posted it yet with my comment I wanted to say that if the negatives are pointed out ...you can work on them to make them a positive thing in your life or how you react towards situations. You see when a person is aware of something you should always try to change whatever is keeping you behind or obstructing your happiness.

SV>>oohh...Yeah I posted from my natal chart reading. not the Captain's reading. theCaptain keeps telling me that I need to be more open with my crab and the only way we are going to trust eachother is if one of us opens up first. we both keep guarding ourselves and so it's not going anywhere..she told me to send him a text telling him how I feel...lol...she obviously has a lot of faith in me and doesn't realize that it stresses me out immensely to send him that text....

The reading below is about how people with "14 Square Venus - Neptune" react when they are in love....it just creeped me out because it was a pretty good interpretation. I wonder if I'm romantically delusional with my situation with my crab....yikes! 😕

-14 Square Venus - Neptune

She might lack self-confidence and her ideals are not easy to achieve. In love, she is unstable and deceitful or meets people who are like this. She is easy-going and follows others' wishes in love, and he lets the partner take the initiative.

This aspect indicates a suggestible romantic nature. Being "in love with love" is a strong possibility. You are naturally compassionate and are generally willing to go over the top for a loved one. It's hard to say whether your expectations in personal relationships are too high or too low. On the one hand, you tend to easily accept behaviors in your partners that others wouldn't accept, as you are compassionate and even drawn to people who others might consider trouble. On the other hand, your romantic dreams may be so powerful that you are easily disappointed with the reality of relationships. Deception in love is possible, but self-deception is even more likely. In love, you see what you want to see, rather than what is. Feelings of being used or deceived may come up. However, if a distinct pattern exists in your love life that involves you being let down, deceived or used, it will be especially worthwhile to examine whether self-deception was at work.

The possibility of clinging to romantic delusions is very high with this position. For example, some with these aspects cling to a romantic notion that someone loves them when in reality that person doesn't return the affection. Or, they may cling to a romance that has lost all hope. Another possibility is devoting their love to someone who is unattainable or who is unable to commit. Yet another Venus-Neptune scenario is loving someone who treats them badly, all the while clinging to an idealized image of the partner. No matter what the scenario, romantic yearning and longing, as well as delusion, tends to be the theme. The expectation here is that loving someone requires self-sacrifice. The result is an attraction to relationships that are co-dependent and even abusive. Venus-Neptune people are drawn to victim/savior relationships, and they can play either the role of victim or savior! Dependency or neediness in a partner can be confused for love. In an attempt to love unconditionally, you may too readily sacrifice your own needs and eventually feel used.

• Flow>> even if the others commented already, you can comment whatever you want, you know that. 🙂

im trying to not freak out, but when you read up you might understand why i did last night. it really HIT ME IN THE HEART unexpected... well again, that is life... let me write down again what i told some days ago to make myself stronger:

EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY IN THE END. IF IT IS NOT OKAY, IT IS NOT THE END.

😄

actually i was chatting with Lua on Facebook this morning and i told her a story that just happened. somehow i think that everything happens with a great reason, and always for the best time. i am lately so down because of crab.

and on my facebook account (since i dont love fb and dont live my life on fb) i forgot to change my relationship status for like months, since i broke up with my ex. so some days ago i realized it and did it... and then out of the blue i got a msg from and ex workmate from uruguay, whom i had a really good contact too, worked with him for 2 years in spain.

he is married with a kid and all. i always liked him a lot as a person, he is really great and nice.

and then he writes me and asks... you are single? what happened etc... and i wrote him, yes i broke up with ex for half year and so and so... and i asked how he was etc.

and he writes me back telling he separated from wife, lives alone and that he cant imagine how my ex could fuck it up, cause i am so beautiful and so great and he could never get bored with me and he always felt a special attraction towards me, but since i was in a relationship and he was married, he left it aside, but now it is different and i should visit him in uruguay etcetc.

so i mean i wont hop on the first plane to uruguay, but it gave me such a lift, exactly what i needed, like thinking, gosh there are other men out there who want me too and find me attractive and great. i just thought i share this, to show im not all down and sad...