ASCLAC part 2

• ugh. can I just tell you all.... this post is sending me to H^LL... lol... BUT...

all I keep thinking about lately is all the "games" we played and the ones we never got to play.... and truth be told... I really wanna play them... with HIM!

I get nervous he may find another kinky girl to play them with... lol.... I am not even kidding one drop.

I have an odd bunch of things I like and frankly.... he likes them too. The thought of opening up to another person about my little games kinda turns me off a lot. Scorp was the only willing participant I have ever found willing to "play" my way... ever. Actually, he said the same thing about me.

That also bothers me.... a whole lot.

He was like the toy I've always wanted for Christmas.... for years..... and I finally got Santa to give him to me.... and I broke him a bit.... ugh!

Who will I play my raindeer games with???

..lol..

• Flowsco

Take some breathing time 🙂 Don't want to bruise up your Libra

Let me know if I can help at all!

My Libra has been a little b*tchy lately, jealous, causing problems...grrr...hopefully your Libra isn't in the same mood

Lolpet

My god! 6 years?!?!? how are you still alive??? haha

I agree, they are evil little geniuses - they suck us in and it's almost impossible to escape!

So you really think he's going to hold it against Fishie boy for telling him? Moonbeauty thought that too...interesting...

And ugh! you make me nervous that you think he's not done with me yet lol Has your Scorp ever changed? Like say my Scorp starts to put effort in, my gut tells me, if I ever give into him he'll turn back into the guy he was - manipulative, selfish, lazy...

SV

I hear ya, I hear ya about the overdoing it thing...

Can you try just being in the moment? What if before you walk into the restaurant you say to yourself "I'm going to enjoy tonight, tonight is about fun with my friends, everything else will wait until tomorrow" say it over and over again. Think that might help? I do stuff like this to calm myself down and be more in the moment, that way you're "fun" aura will be more believable and less forced because you really are in a fun mood

moonbeauty

I agree with SV, you need to slow down a bit. If you send too many, you'll become a nuisance

They should be genuine too, make him feel like part of your life. For instance, when you wrote that funny story (i'm sure you probably did this) but word it in such a way that it JUST happened and YOU HAD TO TELL HIM RIGHT NOW!! Like you ran from the funny thing to your computer just to tell him because he was first on your mind because you thought he'd find it hilarious. Does that make sense? That way you're bringing him into your life wihtout him physically being there lol If you can do this, I think he'll miss you harder in between emails...just a thought, but double check with Flow

• Kel to moon and lolpet- So you really think he's going to hold it against Fishie boy for telling him? Moonbeauty thought that too...interesting...

It's kinda like.... fish is getting pleasue out of seeing scorp lose... who wants that??? Scorp will see that fish likes that you left... and scorp will start to resent the fish.

In kid terms think about it this was...

Jack and Jill are best friends, always going up the hill to get water... Jack meets Tom, and Tom askes... "can I get some water too? I'll bring my own pail?" Jack says "Sure, come on and play" BUT.... Jill is threatend by Tom and starts to say mean things about Tom to Jack.... How Tom cant go up the hill right, how Tom cant carry his own pail, how great Tom thinks he is.... The result is Jack and Tom are no longer friends. Jill won that battle.

But Jack gets restless.... because of Jills manipulitive behavior.

In the meantime.... Tom meets Cat. Now Tom and Cat are the best of friends having loads of fun catching mice and jumping over the moon... while Jack is stuck... at home.... with jill.... all alone and bored of just going up that stupid hill. The out come?

Jack hates Jill... dumps her and calls and call Tom.

The End.

🙂

• LOL!!!!!! Moonie that was awesome!!!! 🙂

• But here's the question...will Jack REALLY dump Jill? Or will he stay with her because it's convenient and secretly resent her...

• It's like that saying, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, right?

Scorp is so low on the totem pole that he'd rather keep the stinky fish close than have to deal with all the pains of being alone...atleast that's my take on it. He's dead on the inside...

• Moon - I'm posting your story on FB...it's hilarious!

• Kel to moon- "But here's the question...will Jack REALLY dump Jill? Or will he stay with her because it's convenient and secretly resent her... "

Resentment... is NEVER secret... because even if it is.... it's only for a period of time.... it always comes out in the end... ALWAYS...

That's why people kill each other sometimes. Just look at Baby Jane. Betty Davis whacked her own sister!

• But my question is, will the resentment be ENOUGH to push Scorp to grow up...

Remember, there was a guy before me, that had the same kind of weird relationship with Scorp that I did, while Pisces was still friends with Scorp, why didn't he get rid of Pisces then?

• Oh on a side note...Libra yesterday had said that Scorp and Pisces stress him out, that he hasn't seen Scorp in over a week...

heheheheheh

the bonds are breaking....

heheheheheh

• ..lol.. I am so glad you all liked my story!

🙂

• Kel- "Remember, there was a guy before me, that had the same kind of weird relationship with Scorp that I did, while Pisces was still friends with Scorp, why didn't he get rid of Pisces then?"

My guess? The fish probably didnt find him to be as big of a threat as you were... didnt try as hard. Let's face it, Scorps are hard in general.... they will cut their own tail off, they dont need any help. Your a Cancer, we mesh well with scorps... thus the fish may have seen your connection with scorp... and felt the need to step in...

• I was also never overly nice to fishy face either, I was neutral-poker-face to him most of the time. I smell the fishy odor off of him, I knew he was someone I didn't want to get near, he just had bad vibes written all over him

I'm sure that really pissed him off too lol Taking his man AND not kissing his ass lol

• Kel- always remember misery loves company and hates happiness. eventually, we all want happiness... even scorps.

• hahahahahahahah!

• Moon>>always remember misery loves company and hates happiness. eventually, we all want happiness... even scorps.

SV>>of COURSE we do! hellooo?? LOL

• ..lol.. yes, you do too SV.

😉

• She meant Scorp men 😉

• hi flow!

whats going on?? what did libra do/say to get u like this? what happened?

so that horoscope thing is today...i woke up early today. stupid anxiety again. trying to decide whether or not to go to scorps sisters tonight for dinner.. "tensions will increase." now i am really nervous! i often feel like that when i am with his family.. the differences etc. hate having to pretend. so i usually go quiet instead. to go or not to go..ahh i wish i wasnt always checking for motives all the time!! it will be an effort for me to drive up there. and we will have separate cars cos he is going there on his way home from work and i will have to go there from home which will take me an hour to get there, i could tie it ini with some shopping so it doesnt look like i am going ot of my way.. bt he will know.. ahhh !!! maybe i acan buy some paint..

hope ur ok flow. .

• moon LOL!! where does ur brain get this stuff?? (jack n jill)

ok ,so im going to go out on a limb here..why dont u just ask him round to ur place? get it over with??!!!! hehehe. sorry...i woke up early again today, and i tell u there is def somethin weird going on ..the stars or the planets or my brain.. i feel restless!!!!!!! is this what they call s.exual energy??!! i cant believe how worked up i have got over a dinner..aurgh!!