ASCLAC part 2

• Kel>>But it will be nice to dish a little revenge back at Scorp, rip his heart out like he did to me 🙂

SV>>I kind of get what you mean, but the best revenge is to do nothing. Enjoy your life and enjoy it with Aries. Scorp won’t be able to handle it and that’s the best revenge. Not that I’m promoting you getting your revenge or anything… 🙂

Moon to Kel>>Nah, It's like you told SV once, we all do things we regret.. or something like that. Err done on the part of love can make you feel the worst most times...

SV>>true. We all do things that we regret, but I honestly feel like if you care enough and you BOTH want to work it out, then it CAN be reversed. But it has to be mutual. I know I’m being a hypocrite right now, since I’m the one putting in ALL the effort in my situation, but you know what I mean.

• Lua – yep, decided to go to the restaurant tonight. Thanks for the well wishes! I need it! I’m already anxious...

• Loplet>>Can I just say to you, that there are good butterflies and bad? My best friend used to suffer from the runs when she was excited about going out on a girlie night - used to be a sign she was going to have a good night!! ( am sure she will love me sharing this with you. ha ha.)

I too have been through the problems at work (at the time I gave up on marriage, the place where I worked was closing and I was offered a job in another deparment one day, withdrawn the next! (Long story)This dragged out for 6 months. I was really good at my job, loyal and was so hurt that they could treat me like that. It took the death of a young boy I knew(20) out in Iraq to make me pull my socks up. I just thought how dare I feel so sorry for myself when his mother had just lost her son. There are always people worse off than yourself, but it doesn't make how you feel any less valid at the time. I had my time to wallow and be depressed and needed to come out of the bubble)

Now I have a job I really enjoy, where I am appreciated and it is all behind me. There is light at the end of the tunnel. I must confess, I get the nerves, the butterflies, the being unable to sleep still on the nights where I anticipate text from Scorp after we have been apart. Usually between 2am and 6am. I cannot make myself relax, try to sleep until that time has passed. The adrenalin is flowing at speed. I am usually quite good at predicting when they will come, but have had many sleepless nights when they haven't.

Do you think the debating with yourself about going to the restaurant has pumped up the pressure on yourself? Maybe now that you have made the decision to go it will ease a bit? Or maybe not until you have been. The only thing I will say is, don't be too disappointed if it doesn't turn out how you wish. Can you take a friend with you for moral support and turn it into a social outing where you can also have a good time so you can take something good from the visit? There is nothing more depressing than building yourself up for something that doesn't happen. Go with no expectations, less stress. At least you will be able to suss the place out. Walk in there head held high and looking gorgeous. Give them something to talk to him about.lol. Few deep breaths first, then go girl!!!

Good luck. xxxxx

SV>>loplet, thank you so much for your advice!! Yes, there are good and bad butterflies, though they feel the EXACT same way, lol! I am proud to say that I do not have the reaction that your friend does, HAHA!! It sounds like you’ve had some problems yourself, and I’m sorry about the loss of your friend. I know what youre saying with the bubble. I feel like I’m ALWAYS in my bubble. That there is no one who truly understands me. that’s why when I met my cancer man, and we talked about everything, I felt like I truly could find a friend in him. that I could open up to him if he just gave me some time. instead, I’m here and lost and confused…you guys are amazing though. I’m not sure I could get through the past couple of months without any of you. I’m truly blessed for that. I’ve never really done anything about the anxiety, I just let it pass. I try and keep myself busy so I don’t have to think about things, but there isn’t much I can do when I’m sitting idle and I don’t have anything to do. I guess that’s when I can do the yoga or take a walk or just get my mind off of things by constantly staying busy and/or moving. I sometimes had trouble sleeping if my cancer didn’t answer my text or something, but most of the time I’m able to sleep. Mine usually hits me the second I wake up and doesn’t go away easily. It doesn’t happen every day, but it’s been happening more lately, and I know why…debating about going to the restaurant has definitely boosted the anxiety as well. I’m going straight from dance class, so I’m not going to be able to look super hot or anything, but I’m not anticipating my cancer being there either. If he is, then he is. I’m sure he’s seen me in a worse state. I can’t do anything about it. I don’t have anything to change into. I will have to breathe deep before going inside…or else I will hyperventilate and pass out in the car or something, lol. I am meeting up my best friend there, since it’s her bf that owns the place, so that will be some moral support. We’ll see. I guess I have nothing to fear but fear itself, right????? 😕

• moon-I just cover my forehead with bangs-cheaper and I hate needles!

SV-keep us posted what happens tonight

hmm cancer fwded me some joke or something..just one, no message..he must have been online very briefly..no reply for my email yet. I should know by now that this is he way of saying he thought of me, however briefly..he did click fwd and on my name...oh well, 2 weeks until he gets back and less than a month until I see him..this time it seems so long!

• Hey SV,

I am rooting for ya!!! Fight the fear and go for it - you will feel so much better after. Anxiety levels will have reduced too with any luck. And you will have had an amazing meal with good friends to boot!

I also comfort eat, when I am unhappy or anxious, or sad, or depressed, or bored. - adds to the anxiety when I look in the mirror and see the extra pounds too.

Weather has been pretty lousy here, so I haven't been always been able to get out and about and do so much walking. So I have a backup plan. I do a lot of reading, anything I can get my hands on. Chic-lit, murder mystery/detective novels, am really not fussy! I can get through a book in a couple of hours so keep a few in stock. Its a means of escape - and its a way to keep my hands off the food too. lol

The bubble will disappear, believe me. When you are stronger and find your way forward again.

You have it within you to find your way out. Don't be too hard on yourself until it does.Baby steps can still get you to your destination.

Be brave, be strong. Enjoy. Please don't pass out. When I said make an entrance, I meant on foot. Would be pretty embarrassing to be carried in.lol.

Looking forward to an update.

Much lovexxx

• Catching up....

Kaplow

This is what I posted on your other thread:

I'm a Cancer male...have had my fair share of the Cancer/Scorp drama

Cancers and Scorps have an instant connection because we're like two peas from the same pod

"reading me"...you should know what this means, you Scorps invented it! lol But yea, like Scorps, Cancers can cut through people's bs pretty easily and figure out what you're about, the only people we have trouble reading are you Scorps

I think you two experienced that magical Cancer/Scorp connection - but I don't think he's willing to take it any further than just a booty call

Don't be a stranger is an open invitation to call him, but it doesn't mean anything more than that

SV

"He'll be intrigued by you... and men LOVE to be intrigued... isn't that right Kel???"

She's right, we like to hunt. Intrigue is the first step towards hunting

Let me know if you need to discuss more strategy about seeing your crabby cakes 🙂

"Enjoy your life and enjoy it with Aries. Scorp won’t be able to handle it and that’s the best revenge. Not that I’m promoting you getting your revenge or anything… :)"

Oh this is totally what I meant by revenge 🙂 it's the best kind of revenge! The kind where I do NOTHING and I get it 🙂 haha

Good luck tonight!!!!!!!

Lua

I'm not really sure why we create problems, I think it's something like a smokescreen to try and keep people away. I'm still trying to figure this out, if I do, I'll let you know

Your Aquas seem to be at all ends of the spectrum, I wonder which sign influence makes them so opposite...my Aqua ex (the super clingy one) was a triple aqua - Aqua Sun, moon and ascendant...

Your Cancer stalked you online for 13 years??!?!?! Wow! That's intense, sounds more Scorpio-like than Cancer-like lol

Katie

I think you're right about the drinking thing. I like to drink because I'm so quiet and shy and I loosen up around people, I think this is why we've been having "drinking" dates lol I think I make him nervous, but I'll make sure we have some regular dates too 🙂

OMG! You play GTA?!?!? LOL! I love that game, it's so violent. I love resident evil too! I love zombies/vampires/monsters...lol

I don't understand what you Cancer's problem is with the whole birthday thing. Why doesn't he just tell you? It's so weird... can you find him on facebook? or something that gives his birthday out? I think you need to know for sure. If you find out and then surprise him without him ever telling you his birthday, he will be very impressed!

Flowsco

You're quiet 😉 hope all is well

moonbeauty

I would love more than anything for Scorp to crawl on my doorstep and beg me to be with him...it ain't going to happen. Even if he does start to chase me and treat me right, it will only be temporary until he "catches" me again, then he'll mistreat me. I'm not stupid, he's still the same person. He's been this way for years and years, he's not going to change for me. ANd besides, he still has fish to feed his ego and make him feel good. Scorp is lazy lazy lazy, he'll take a stinky fish over a proud crab any day because the fish is NO WORK for him. I, on the other hand, would make him work for it, make him work himself to the boneeeee.

So yea in order to give me and Aries a fair shot, I have to let go of Scorp. It's the only way. Scorp and I had our time together...

So to answer your question, I am done with Scorp...for now lol You know what I mean, Scorp isn't going anyhwere, if Aries and I don't work out and I feel like a challenge, I can always go back to him

Lolpet

"So now I am wondering if he really was as dense as he has made out, or if he was using it to maintain contact? I certainly never expected any further contact, and had resigned myself to it."

LOL!!!!! I have to laugh at this. My scorp did this kind of stuff all the time. It's a sly way of both maintaining contact and making them seem "dumber" than they actually are

For the longest time I could never figure out if my Scorp was an idiot or a genius...so the fact that I couldn't figure that out means he was a total genius haha

You are totally playing into his games, but at least you realize you are. The worst is when you think they're all sweet and gushy and you get totally screwed over like I did in the beginning haha

Adventure

I might have to make Aries a pie! A cholocate cream pie or maybe a cheesecake lol

I'm glad you understand the hatred...seriously, the ONLY way I've ever made progress with moving on from him was to hate him and hate everything he did to me. If I did have this hatred to fuel me, I'd still be stuck in his bullsh*t

I have never been like that with anyone else either, I usually can logically come to the conclusion that it's over in my head and move on, but with him...it's been difficult to say the least lol

• kel>>Let me know if you need to discuss more strategy about seeing your crabby cakes 🙂

SV>>NEED STRATEGY!! YES PLEASE!!!! 🙂

kel to Lua>>Your Cancer stalked you online for 13 years??!?!?! Wow! That's intense, sounds more Scorpio-like than Cancer-like lol

SV>>yep, sounds like me! I am a stalker...but I do it quietly and very sneaky...lol

• Hi Stranger,

So many miles away, but so similar.ha ha

I think you should still make the effort to go to his sisters. He will appreciate the effort you are making for him, as he has for you. Might put you out of your way, but the rewards could come back in spades.

I know you will probably think I am being petty, but I won't contact Scorp. If he wants me around he will have to ask. He pushed me away, he has to ask me back.

Its a control thing. I don't want to be around someone who doesn't want me there. I don't want to make a fool of myself.

I have really missed him over the past seven weeks, and the text he sent after a few drinks wasn't anything personal. Just stating his annoyance. I don't want to take it as a sign of interest if it isn't. He blows hot and cold so much.

Maybe being in the same place has had the same effect on him as it did on me. I don't know. But I am sure I will find out the next time he has a late night drinking session. lol. I will either be the love of his life, or the bitch that ruined it, depending on his mood.

Those other men seem like such an easy option right now. sigh

I know I don't help myself, but you can't choose who you love. I suppose you can choose not to want to any more though?

Why is everyone going out to eat, when I have to cook?? Not fair.

Enjoy the meal - I am sure it will bring you two closer.

Much love xxx

• Lua

Hang in there! It is going to seem like an eternity! lol

SV

So you're going tonight to meet up wtih your friends? Or do your friends work there?

This is a good opportunity to practice your "happy face"!

Make sure you act fun, happy and enjoying life tonight just in case word gets back to Cancer that you were there...

I'm not sure I agree with thecaptain and his/her reading...I don't think the Cancer will feel cornered especially if you act normal like nothing's wrong. Just act all "What? I eat here all the time, it just so happens that you're working tonight, get over it!" lol!! Fun - happy - enjoying life - and he won't feel like he's being cornered because your good mood will put him at ease and get the gears rolling again

We cancers have trouble staying mad/silent towards someone who kills us with kindness, but genuine kindness! This means acting like nothing is wrong but not going out of your way to make it known that you're trying to kiss our a*ss lol

• Hi everyone a quick hello. I haven't been reading any of your posts so I hope guys forgive me. I am swamped with work and annoyed about a couple of things.

Including Libra (Scorpio in disguise). Had him for a brief moment on the phone ..he was to call back and gone MIA.

Feel like throwing a book at his head!!! Ugh.

Hope all is well for you all. Till friday or saturday.

• Kel,

It took 6 years of experience to get me to Expert level of his games. Am ready and waiting for "Scorpio 2 - The Sting in the Tail" to be released in shops near you soon!!!!

I have been practising for years so I am well and truly ready!

They must be genius to be able to keep us interested for so long.

I have been taken in by the sweet side, boy was I ever. It took a long time to toughen up, believe me.

I don't believe that you really hate your Scorp, but you hate what he did to you. You are so right in that your revenge will be to move on and be happy with someone else.

And you know what - yours won't be happy with Pisces for telling him you are no longer interested in him. Nobody likes to hear that someone has lost interest and doesn't love them any more. That will eat away at him. He will hold it against fishstick for rubbing his nose in the fact that you are happy with someone else. That fish will start to go off very soon. Fish ALWAYS does. And you won't be there in fallback position. Hmmm

I hope it all works out for you and Aries, and I am glad you are having fun for now, but I have a sneaky feeling that you haven't heard the last from Scorpio. They don't like letting go of things they think belong to them!!!

Watch this space!!

• Random question, what does ASCLAC stand for?

• Uhmm for all involved with a Scorp at this moment.

This is the horoscope from Tarot.com for the Scorpio sign for 15th of April. Hmmm

The tension between you and a loved one can increase today, with the Moon's visit to your 7th House of Partners. It's not that a particular disagreement is problematic; it's more about how you approach things from a completely different point of view. It's challenging for you to acknowledge how simplifying a complicated issue has any real value. Nevertheless, your openness to other perspectives can make nearly any issue easier to handle

• Kel>>So you're going tonight to meet up wtih your friends? Or do your friends work there?

This is a good opportunity to practice your "happy face"!

Make sure you act fun, happy and enjoying life tonight just in case word gets back to Cancer that you were there...

I'm not sure I agree with thecaptain and his/her reading...I don't think the Cancer will feel cornered especially if you act normal like nothing's wrong. Just act all "What? I eat here all the time, it just so happens that you're working tonight, get over it!" lol!! Fun - happy - enjoying life - and he won't feel like he's being cornered because your good mood will put him at ease and get the gears rolling again

We cancers have trouble staying mad/silent towards someone who kills us with kindness, but genuine kindness! This means acting like nothing is wrong but not going out of your way to make it known that you're trying to kiss our a*ss lol

SV>>My best friend is meeting me there, but I have friends who work there as well. my crab still hangs out there even though he doesn’t work there anymore. He told my best friend, when he saw her, that he’s usually there over the weekends. It’s a different dynamic, that restaurant, when it comes to people just hanging out there lol.

Here’s my problem, I feel like when I act nice, I overdo it, only around him. it’s like I’m trying to compensate for myself feeling like sh*it that I don’t act normal. He makes me nervous, he makes me agitated, he makes me have butterflies in my tum tum! LOL…how do I act cool and kind without overdoing it or looking/acting fake when I’m actually TRYING to be fake and cover up my hurt? I have a GREAT happy face with EVERYONE except him. I feel like he sees right through it. And I’m sure he does. He knows exactly what’s going on…and I’m sure he knows how I feel…

• flow - I wonder what that horoscope means for me....LOL...all I can think about is how that horoscope is going to affect me tonight... 😛

• Hi flow! OMG I am sooooo glad you're back! ..lol..

So Librascorp is MIA??? Said he'd call back and never did??? Typical Scorp male. I wonder if he ever balances his scales on his tail??? ..lol..

Ok, so quick update.... After Scorp emailed me on Saturday about his kids, I responded with a quick & light easy answer. Then from Saturday to Monday nothing. On Monday night I emailed Scorp about a SUPER funny story at work that happened on Monday... I wish I could post it here! ugh, it's sooooo bad!!! ..lol..

anyway... he emailed back.... on Tuesday two new documents he wrote for my business mess. He just said "see attached". never mentioned the story.... which was off the hook funny.... trust me!

I sent him a simple response "Thanks, I hope this will help keep them at bay"

and have since heard nothing... and not sent anything either.

what do you think? send something on Thursday? Friday?

SV- I am trying to get the rythem right... staying in the line of sight... while not being annoying.... while still showing interest.... while keeping my distance..... ahhhhh a ballet of balance......

Flow, you really seem to think like my guy and I dont want to f-it up again.

I miss my guy so much 😞

Sagg, fun flirt.... but that seems to be it at the moment...

• Moon>>I am trying to get the rythem right... staying in the line of sight... while not being annoying.... while still showing interest.... while keeping my distance..... ahhhhh a ballet of balance......

SV>>balance means not sending him e-mails constantly. send one maybe once a week, unless it's business related. let him e-mail you once in a while. seems like you're initiating too much. I feel like you're not following your own advice. look, this is still about getting your business cleared up first, remember? don't fall back, keep going forward. you've made a ton of progress. like I said, if I were you, I wouldn't send so many. I know you're trying to get his attention, but if you keep sending random e-mails, he's not really going to look at them. If you send them less often, while still staying in the line of sight, then he'll want to read them more. makes sense?

Moon>>I sent him a simple response "Thanks, I hope this will help keep them at bay"

and have since heard nothing... and not sent anything either.

what do you think? send something on Thursday? Friday?

SV>>simple response is good! don't send one tomorrow or Friday. wait till like Monday. at least that's what I think. Wait for Flow to respond.

• Moon - I have a correction: He'll want to read them more and actually respond like you want him to...

• ok, I can do Monday... It's just when I ran it by flow she said once or twice a week was good.

This is soooo hard for me to get a balance because I'm used to being the one who is chased. I am trying so hard to stay in the line of sight.... without dying at the door step. Plus, I am trying to keep distant and close all at the same time....

If i was my old self I'd back off completely and wait for him to come to me.... but flow said stay in the line of sight... and so far her advice has been spot on with this man.... thus is why I send the emails. You're right though... the crab in me wants to clam right up.

I am finding it very difficult to get a rythem going with all of this... once I find my footing I'll be ok, it's just without any footing,,,,, I feel like I may fall.... or should I say fail.

...lol...

Maybe wait til Monday.... business is all squared away for now.... scorp did that in the email he just sent....

Hey, you know what???

I've been emailing him kinda regular..... waiting till monday does two things... makes him wonder where I am.... and also give him his space.... kills two birds with one stone.... THUS I AM NOT DYING AT THE DOOR!

He may not be getting out the gun just yet.... BUT he's thinking about what he'll cook for dinner soon.... and I hope..... he'll want to cook.... ME! ..lol..

Errrrr..... hmmmm......Monday.... Sounds good SV!

Flow, what do you think???? Wait until monday?

• actually maybe she was texting Libra once or twice a week,,,, I dont remember now..lol..

I can be a dork in the love department at times..lol..