ASCLAC....part 2!

• BTW ..this thread is acting up too...I think it's tarot.com itself and not the thread

• Kel>> so i met crab today. just arrived home. he acted like always, nice, caring, cute, cuddly.

what i did was:

yesterday when he cancelled on me with the text. i only answered: ok, have a nice evening then. no smileys and nothing.

then he wrote me a mail still at night apologizing that he hasnt seen me for 4 days ( i guess he sensed my short text...) and telling that he will see me today.

i answered in the morning shortly, telling that im sorry for the bad thing that happened (he didnt tell me what it was, but because of that he had to cancel) and im glad it got solved and if he will have a busy messy day, we can meet another day. thats all.

so he wrote me back today offering me dozens of possibilities what we could do today...

how does it work kel? if i seem disinterested, like telling we dont need to meet today if you are busy... then you get curious like wtf... i wanna meet and so he puts effort?

dont get it. LOL mood is still a bit shaky... cant catch up now, going to bed. write again tomorrow. just wanted to tell/ask Kel.

• Shakes head with Moon and Kel I am totally lost now. shakes head and goes to cook

• Moon, Kel and Shorty...you guys didn't get back to this girl -> http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=6650&replies=5

• hey flow, I'll get back to her soon. Quick question I think I already know my answer but I want to double check if that's ok.

I have heard nothing from scorp. No email, no phone calls. This is because (a) he is processing everything again (b) it's close to tax time April 15 and he is busy and... (c) we are back to "dating" like in the begining so the clock has been "re-set" so to speak and now it's back to like it was on day one... waiting for him to call... me to answer... just like it used to be when we first started.... Right?

And should I send an occitional email story about work like I used to to stay in his radar? or just stand down... he knows where I am no need for me to go looking for him.

Kel- Have not heard back from Sagg since the rat joke text... I'm thinking just do what I do best which is basically nothing!!!

I'm going to stay back... and wait. I forgot what it's like to be hunted.. I will not do anything else.... sit back... and let him get his gun. By not answering my text he is laying bait... seeing if I'll text/call/email him.... when I dont... he'll come-a-callin' I bet... (I hope).

One thing I will say though... last night when I really got a good 100% close up look at Sagg... I noticed he has the most beautiful eyes.... hmmmm..... oops! I'm doing it again! ..lol..

Oh and flow- how did your performance go? or did it not happen yet? I've been so self-absorbed and wrapped up in my own issues I forgot to ask the very person who tounge slapped me back into reality (thank you very much 🙂 how things are going for her...

• katie- "yesterday when he cancelled on me with the text. i only answered: ok, have a nice evening then. no smileys and nothing.

then he wrote me a mail still at night apologizing that he hasnt seen me for 4 days ( i guess he sensed my short text...) and telling that he will see me today.

i answered in the morning shortly, telling that im sorry for the bad thing that happened (he didnt tell me what it was, but because of that he had to cancel) and im glad it got solved and if he will have a busy messy day, we can meet another day. thats all.

so he wrote me back today offering me dozens of possibilities what we could do today..."

I love it Katie! Your Crab is trying to mount you on his wall!

• moon>> what does that mean? mount me on his wall? is that good or bad?

• it's good ..lol.. very good. It means he's hunted you, shot you, and wants to mount you on the wall.

He's past hunting... just shot you and soon.... you may find you"re mounted on the wall!

• katie---- YOU did not die at the doorsetep! Good work girly girl!

• hahahahaha moon, dunno, what makes you say that?

• moon, i did not die on the doorstep? sometimes i feel i did. sometimes i feel i need to take some steps back and make him work a bit more. not play with him, just make him see that i am worth and he has to work for me, not get lazy and take me granted.... what do you think?

• Moon,

He’s busy yet you can drop him one of your fun mails or just to say hi that you loved seeing him again etc. Something you are comfortable with. I saw that Sagg was getting the kind of attention that would be great for Scorp. I am lost and I am not going to sweat it.

One more last thing the clock hasn’t been reset. It’s just ticking at its normal pace as it should be.

You’re in control now and don’t go hiding on him again. You slip it’s all gone and I won’t be helping you get there.

My performance was fun and great. That was weeks ago but no problem. I know the score.

Things are stressful at this moment. Tax had me stressed and coaching is intense (here and in my work) and now trying to figure out what to cook for Easter.

Libra has been silent (as Kel noticed his Libra is) but I have been texting him. Lots on my mind lately and I have been sharing them with him.

• Katie,

Sorry girl. I did see your cake. It looked good for a someone who made it the first time!!!! 🙂

It seems you didn't have enough frosting. Next time double the amount so you can get it all covered.

See you guys later..going to finish eating my late dinner (salmon with pasta)

• Lua,

Just commenting that your in good hands with Kel, Moon and Katie.

Keep your wits about you.

• flow>> u text libra constantly, while he issilent? meaning he does not respond?

• Flow "He’s busy yet you can drop him one of your fun mails or just to say hi that you loved seeing him again etc. Something you are comfortable with."

Thanks I am going to send him one for tonight. I have like 3 new stories he'll like...

I saw that Sagg was getting the kind of attention that would be great for Scorp. I am lost and I am not going to sweat it.

He was? From me? how so? With the funny texts? ..lol.. I will keep scorp entertained with my stories. He'll fine the next three funny. Plus, me.... like you with Libra.... will stay in his mind. I wont dissapear. And I'll try on that thicker skin you spoke of. 🙂

One more last thing the clock hasn’t been reset. It’s just ticking at its normal pace as it should be.

Oh, so funny email again are ok. Can I send the occational... "are you e=wearing any underwear now?" or "have you been thinking naughty thoughts about me again?... and if so... when can we test them out?"

Or is that too soon. My gut is telling me to ease into it with the funny stories and if that goes over well an a week or two... get that man naked!!!! YUM!

You’re in control now and don’t go hiding on him again. You slip it’s all gone and I won’t be helping you get there.

Oh, no Flow! Please I need you, dont go just yet!!!!

Oh but as for libra, it's funny my two BFF's are libras and one has been nothing but up and the other is acting so moody! Ugh! She needs a good old slap!

• Moon,

LOL!!!

Yeah start with the funny and see what he does..then proceed as you said. Do write in the first one that you loved seeing him again. That extra attention to start it off.

That reminds me of a text i sent to Libra the other day. i was in my attic looking for a book and found a little box that has a p,enis meter!! I got that thing for ages...its fun to see their reaction when in use. ANYWAYYSSSSSS I told him that i had a big naughty grin on my face and wondered if he would try it out or is he also hung up on length as most guys?!?! LOL

He didn't replied but I know he had a big grin on his face. We have been joking around the subject so I know that went down well.

"Oh, no Flow! Please I need you, don't go just yet!!!"

Hmmm don't know about that ...I saw you and Kel at it...I think you will do fine. Just don't clam up on the guy. He needs to know that he did wise a thing in telling you what he did.

My Libra is a moody one. I know that ..why do you think he hates his phone and don't answer most of the time.

Sorry moon and everyone...but i am going to bed. I am soo tired the last couple of days...

• Katie,

In my case yes I text. But this has to do with the fact he didn't like when I stopped before. So responding to that I started and still text him.

I share some of my deepest thoughts or if something fun/important happens. Yet today I was in goofy mood and texted him about me eating fish and enjoying the sun.

sand man has sprinkled sand in my eyes yawns

Night guys.

• good night flow! i think im going to. i told it like hours ago and im still here. but now i have past bed time too. good night guys.

• I just managed to get about 3 hours of sleep...I think I am falling apart.