ASCLAC....part 2!

• The other thread was acting up...we not have 3 threads! lol!!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• "OMG! That will be because of your date comment I am certain. If he does what will you say? I dont think it's a good idea to swap date "war stories" or is it? How do you guys work???"

I don't know! what I'm more nervous is that if Aries flakes again tonight, what do I tell Scorp????

Can you say that YOU had to cancel because you felt sick/family member sick/somebody's car broke down/somebody got arrested (just kidding)/ anything... Just as long as you say YOU cancelled. Can scorp find out the truth????

I might just play it cool and if he says oh I banged XXXX on friday night, I'll be like "fun." or if he says "i went on a date with ****" i might say "oh really? that's great! I'm happy for you, i was worried about you, you seem like such a recluse" lol or do you think that's too snippy?

How about something like "OMG! Guy, your ____ is going to shrivel up and fall off! ..lol.. next year for Christmas/ for your birthday I am getting you a year's supply of penecillin!"

This way he looks irresponsible... and you have a halo 0;) on your head (sorta) ..lol..

Or how about....

"Wow that sound like fun... did he take Visa???

If you think your sagg is annoyed at something, then there might be other factors in play.

I dont think so. The only thing was at 1:15 my cell rang and it was my BGF and he was like "who is calling you at 1:15 in the morning?" and I did tell him it was her... but that did kinda change the mood a tad. But I thought I explained it off well. It was the truth!

I do not recommend making the first move, I'm pretty sure he'll lose interest....but if you're in the moment and it feels right, then go for it.

But remember, you're the woman! He's supposed to do all the work lol

I know, you're right.

I like this one:

"where are we going Sunday so I know what shoes to wear ;)"

It's cute, Saggs love cutsie comments

If I dont hear from him should I text him tomorrow?

• Kel"I need to push him to the point where he asks me "what's wrong?" or something like "oh you don't want to take advantage of me anymore?"

Yes, you do.... but how????

that will give me an opportunity to be honest and lay it out to him, like you did with you scorp,

This was scary! and be advised I still have not heard back from him since the email. But it's because i guess we're dating? I dunno. But I am not playing games like flow advised. I am giving him time to think and process. If he wants to see me... he'll call. Yup, I'm back to this again... Hurry up and wait.

Your scorp will be the same way.

but I can't just volunteer that information, did that in the past and it doesn't work, he has to be OPEN to hearing it and see that i'm moving on through my actions...but it will be one last ditch effort to see if he's willing to straighten up for me

I dunno! It's that damn fish! f-ing fish swimming all in the way!

• I think the only thing in your way is the fish! but what to do???

• This post is deleted!

• ok so you said you and the scorp live far away from each other and you have a roomate right? So I assume the scorp spending a weekend with you is out?

What about a fun getaway... just you and scorp? will he go for it? or does he bring his pet fish everywhere he goes?

What if you ade a joke about the fish being like a pet dog? would Scorp bite???

• "Just as long as you say YOU cancelled. Can scorp find out the truth????"

Ok I may be overthinking here (me? over think? never!!) but if I say that I had to cancel, wouldn't that imply that maybe I'm still hung up on Scorp?

I dunno. It would depend on the excuse.

I mean if he's as selfcentered as I think he is, he's going to think I canceled because of I'm still hung up on him, unless I use a crazy excuse. I mean honestly, what excuse can I use that seems logical that I can't go out on a friday night? lol

Hmmm.... I dunno. It's gotta be a goooood one! Think!

Maybe I should just lie regardless OR if Aries flakes maybe I'll lie and say that it went well adn tell him about the date I had with that Leo guy a few weeks ago - Scorp won't know the difference lol (but only if Scorp asks for details)

Hmmm.... well, if you give details wont that seem like you're tring to make him jealous? Will he think that? or do you two always swap war stories? It seems as though you do.

OMFG!!!!!! Your responses are awesome, did he take Visa??? LOL!!!!!! I was cracking up. The problem is these are sarcastic, he's goign to see through these and know that I'm saying them from a place of pain..I can't let him see that what he does affect me...

Hmmm.... I dunno you think???

So sagg went weird after your phone call? Hmm....I'm not sure...I mean he could have just been irritable, it was late at night, I can get really irritable if I'm tired.

Yeah, me too. He might have had a twinge of jealousy in his voice.

You could text him today, or tomorrow, it doesn't really matter with Saggs, they're not as calculated as Scorps

will that seem like I am acting too desprate? like I am chasing? or like Lady Ga-Ga says "luck and intuision are the cards of games to start and once I've got him hooked I'll play the one that's on his heart" ..lol..

• This post is deleted!

• If you ask him to hang out.... just you two... say you want to talk... you need some help with something.... will he meet you alone?

• This post is deleted!

• Kel- I need to set the trap and have him walk into it"

How will you do that?

then I'll be honest with him and say "I asked you point blank in december what you wanted with me and you said you wanted to lick me and you said that you weren't in a place in your life for a boyfriend. I listened to you, I'm not looking for random s*ex anymore, I am at a place where I would like a boyfriend, someone to talk about my day with and share my life with and do things for and go out with. So I am going to look for that, because I deserve that"

Kel- pleas dont kill me for this but I want you to read two books... (1) why men marry b!T(hes and (2) why men love B!T(HES.

I think they have some stratigies to help you... That's where the moose came from!

• This post is deleted!

• Yeah, You could have knocked me over when Scorp said "I dont know what you want? I'm not going to marry you yet" I was blown away. It was a statement. Not a game, not a joke, he made a statement and looked me right in the eyes when he made it.

It sounds weird but I'm not going to interfere while he bangs every Tammy, dawn and sally that comes along, I really believe when he's ready for me,,,, he'll come and find me. I may be wrong, but he seemed honest. I'm going to let him air out his system. Rather do it not and if he meets somebody he likes better than me then hey, oh well....

rather than he cheats on me and leave me in the future.

• This post is deleted!

• "I asked you point blank in december what you wanted with me and you said you wanted to lick me and you said that you weren't in a place in your life for a boyfriend. I listened to you, I'm not looking for random s*ex anymore, I am at a place where I would like a boyfriend, someone to talk about my day with and share my life with and do things for and go out with. So I am going to look for that, because I deserve that"

The only thing that makes me nervous with this is that he may still feel that way. No commitment. In those books they tell the art of "being caught" laying the traps to get trapped by your guy. They're very good I think.

• lua- BTW you're still on my mind. I hope you post with an update soon.