Cancer guy + Libra girl

• I'm a libra curious about cancer guys. I met this charming cancer and I can't get enough of him! He's super sweet, caring, and gorgeous! NEVER did I think I would fall for a cancer man... but I'm glad he's in my life.

Now, I know what you're thinking- Libra and a Cancer? No way! But I also dated Capricorn, Taurus, Aries, Scorpio, Libra, Virgo, Sagittarius, Gemini.. and most of them are not suppose to be compatible. I fell in love with a Taurus man. My experience with these sign is-->

Capricorn: I enjoy your dry wit and humor.

Taurus: Love your stubbornness, always.

Aries: Extremely passionate.

Scorpio: Intense.

Virgo: Practical, Happy-goers.

Sagittarius: adore, definitely.

Libra: Twins indeed! but boring after a while....

Gemini: Charming but VERY clingy when they fall in love....

Point is, What isn't compatible with me = I turn out to adore it.. ALOT.

In this case, this charming cancerian guy.

I've been obsessed with reading all the cancer posts but I need your opinions!

Things started a bit slow with this Cancer but we began to talk everyday. In those following days, we became closer and closer as we open up to each other. We're so honest/genuine to each other- it's freaky! In a few days, I got the feeling he likes me a little... he always ask for my opinions and told me he normally doesn't care what others think but really care what I think. He always tells me how much he loves me but of course, I didn't take it seriously...friends don't say that too often!! .... but after he tells me over and over at the most random times ever- I'm starting to feel that it's true! One of the things I admire most with him is he's not afraid to tell me his feelings. If he misses me- he tells me straight-up! He always love to joke and tells me I'm like his wife and that I should do what he says- WHICH OF COURSE... he wants control?? I don't mind giving a bit of control to him though. 😉 He admits he's a bit jealous when I meet new guys and tells me to stop but it's not my fault! It's not like I speak to them as I do with him. I always reassure my sweet cancerian that he's always on my mind. At the same time, I think it's so cute when he gets a bit jealous...cause he cares! Don't worry, he makes me jealous sometimes too. Lately, he's been busy with work and I understand the situation completely but I really miss him so much when we can't talk that much! ... that made me a little bit depressed over it and talk about mood-swings! So, Today, he told me he misses me and he understands the way I think. He understands that I have been thinking he forgot all about me [omg, how does he know?!] and that it's not the case! Also, he kept telling me to trust him in the sweetest way possible and I do! I really do but I cannot help what I feel sometimes. It was just one of those days.

I have a question-> Does cancer dislike repeating the things they say?

For example! He told me:

"there's a lot of things to do- a lot of work but always thinking of you! and I don't like to repeat it, so please trust me!"

Do they dislike repeating things or is this a bit embarrassing to admit this to someone? Also, he told me to show him some love- but how so??? Physical interaction is out of the question because he's so far now. All I could think of is my words... but words isn't enough imo! I thought about cute hand-written letters. Any ideas? What would you Cancerian think would be great to "show you some love"??

A week ago, he told me that he really likes me and that I'm someone he can love and how rare it is for him these days. The funniest thing is I could see myself falling for him.. as long as the time keeps ticking. 🙂

• If it matters, I'm a Libra with Pisces rising and Aries moon. [crazy combo, I know]

• Mine hates repeating himself and actually refuses to do it. If I ever ask twice about something he just looks at me and it forces me to go back into the archives to recall what he said. He views it as either you’re not listening or that you didn’t take his words seriously. I actually hate repeating myself too, I might do it once but after that they’re on their own and I’ve picked up his habit of just looking at someone if the same question is asked a third time. If someone keeps asking for reassurances it comes across as needy/clingy and that’s not good either. I don’t think embarrassed is the right word; they have a different way of expressing affection; doing/seeing/feeling as opposed to words. It’s a nurturing love; you know when they really care about you when they become protective of you, when they listen to how your day went, when they cook you dinner, send you off with a care package, and so on. This is the type of expression mine can relate to.