Happy Thanksgiving

• I am thankful for all of the kindness and compassion from unexpected sources. I am not having a traditional Thanksgiving dinner or attending any gathering. But I am so blessed because I will still enjoy the Macys parade and have the memories of Thanksgivings past. I will have the day to take a breather from my scheduled life.

I hope if anyone else out there is going to be alone on this holiday that they can find ways to be thankful for their situation.

• Happy Thanksgiving to all. I am so thankful for this year, most of my family is here to celebrate the holidays. Also, a special thank you to Tarot.Com for the readings and of course the special points. Be safe this holiday season.

• I am very VERY thankful for just "Simply" being alive! With Gods grace...I am here today. I am also very thankful for my FAMILY and FRIENDS...for they have been a very big part of my life. I only hope that my finances will get better. Thanks for listening to me and may all who read this...Be thankful today and everyday of your life! May God Bless You and Yours! 🙂