Career Suggestions

• Cyw39, you are perhaps the most employable sign of all, based on your work ethic, your intellect, and your desire to be the best. You're the one that quietly works his way up the career ladder, usually behind the scenes. Your quick and analytical mind solves problems easily, and this gets you promoted. You are always doing for others, helping anyway they can, but rarely will they ask others for help. This can overwhelm and stress you but you do it willingly. Your perfectionism, methodical attitude, logic, and eye for detail combines with an excellent memory and talent for mental calculation and factual recall to make you an excellent scientist or researcher. You prefer order and structure and would excel in the medical profession, because it combines highly refined skills, a quiet demeanor, and a way to be of service to people.

Suggested careers: peacemaking and humanitarian causes, diplomat, missionary, counsellor, arbitrator/mediator, analyst, show business and the arts, writer or composer, editing, pharmacy, banking, insurance, supervision and inspection, product management, office worker, scientific/laboratory work, librarian, professional gambler, caterer, doctor, psychologist, psychotherapist, teacher, veterinarian, interior decorator, public speaker, work in retail or hospitality.

• Aquarian31, you need to be abe to 'do your thing' according to your own impulses without being limited by the input of others. You need to find a profession that allows you to follow your own instincts. You are blessed with a logical, scientific mind, and this alone suits you to innumerable careers in the high-tech industries. Since these jobs are generally secure and pay well, and since you love this kind of logic-based work, you'll enjoy success on all levels here. Your other great talent is for social work. A job as an activist, teacher, or politician may not pay as well as the technical jobs, but to an idealist like you they are perhaps the most satisfying pursuit you could choose in life. You want to make a difference in the world and thrive on being challenged.

Suggested careers: innovator, pioneer, leader, surgeon, technology/electronics, entrepreneur, teacher, lecturer, science-fiction or fantasy writer, counsellor, healer, performer/comedian/actor, manager, scientist, inventor, engineer, social columnist, photographer, stock market trader, air traffic controller, dealer, film director, jeweller, or a career within the justice system or travel industry.

• Dmick59, you have diligence, compassion, and generosity. You are a giving soul and reap much enjoyment when you’re helping others, but sometimes you give too much. Honesty is your policy and it’s what you expect to receive in return. You enjoy helping at work and can always be counted on. You enjoy opportunities that allow you to express your creativity. You are detail-oriented, a trait admired by management and you aren’t afraid to take on responsibility. You would do well in the medical profession, because it combines highly refined skills, a quiet demeanor, and a way to be of service to people.

Suggested careers: counsellor, diplomat, peacemaker/mediator, homemaker/houseperson/domestic, children or elderly carer, entertainer, public speaker, inventor, business entrepreneur, preacher, the military, teacher, writer/composer, cook/chef, caterer, doctor, veterinarian, interior decorator, charity worker, analyst, retail or hospitality work.

• Daisyfairy, you have wit, imagination and curiosity. With your keen observation skills you’re able to deduce much about other people and other situations. You are full of good advice but don't like to share your troubles with others. You are honest and enjoy living for the moment. You’re also capable of surviving any situation. Anything that involves lots of human contact is up your alley, be it sales, promotion, or buying. Your way with words is an asset as an account executive, salesperson, or marketing rep. You would be best served by finding a job that makes full use of your ingenuity, imagination, and love of ideas. Anything that requires quick thinking is also recommended, as long as it's not repetitive.

Suggested careers: the communications field—radio, TV, journalism, publishing, writing, composing songs, and the like; actor, photography, business director, accountant, stockbroker, courtroom lawyer, auctioneer, politician, administrator, director, manager, entrepreneur, broadcaster, stand-up comedian, researcher, and race car driver.

• Groovn, you prefer to live by your own rules and, if left on your own, are usually successful. You’re driven, unafraid of challenges, and willing to take risks. You're most successful when working alone, and prefer leading to being led. Jobs that allow you to express your creativity are good choices. You are perhaps the most employable sign of all, based on your work ethic, your intellect, and your desire to be the best. You are sensitive, introspective, obsessed with perfection, physically and professionally, and can be frivolous with money.

Suggested careers: scientist, astrologer, electrician, technology/electronics/computers, radio or TV broadcaster, actor or producer, corporate head, the military, politics, humanitarian causes, inventor, manager, computer analyst, lawyer, engineer, architect, stockbroker, salesperson, the medical profession, painting, teaching, screenplay writing, composing, metaphysics, martial arts, visual artist, phoographic journalist, adventurer, visionary.

• Hey Captain...we've touched on this before but I have now started thinking that a Medical Patient Advocate would be good. Use my legal and medical together. What do you think?

7/16/1964 10:24 p.m. :0) Thanks!

• Ragbag, you are a kind giving soul who reaps much enjoyment when you’re helping others, but sometimes you give too much. Honesty is your best policy and it’s what you expect to receive in return. You seek peace and will do what is necessary to maintain it. Take advantage of those opportunities that arise when people begin to naturally come to you for advice, and make sure everyone notices how skilled you are at handling problems and challenges. You enjoy opportunities that allow you to express your creativity. You are detail-oriented, a trait admired by management, and aren’t afraid to take on responsibility. The situations you want to avoid are those dead-end jobs where you become one of the cogs in the wheel, or one where you're alone most of the day, or where you feel confined. You feel most satisfied when your work supports other people.

Suggested careers: homebody, counsellor, nursing, social work, real estate adviser, financier, diplomat/mediator, peacemaker, working with children, talent scout, builder or architect, printing and newspapers, entrepreneur, manager, organiser, charity worker, public administrator, catering, entertainment - actor/comedian, leader, boss, sports, caterer, doctor, veterinarian, interior decorator, retail or hospitality work, analyst.

The next party is - anytime we feel like it. 🙂

• Thank you Captain, will relay the information to my daughter. She use to be a Buyer II in her job. She lost her job in January, has been looking since. So that is why we are moving to Florida.

• please help me! what career would i excel in?i was born around 3 am on July 12 1985 in Birmingham, AL

• Thank you, a lot of these are the very areas I had recently looked into...

Competition is intense!

Take care Captain.

• This should be interesting.... My birthday is April 2, 1973. I do hope that this list of jobs has the degree that I am now going for. Thank you~

• Sorry did not know that.... April 2, 19723 born in Manhattan, New York and I am not sure on the time but I have been told that it was between the lunch rush hour in the city whatever that may mean. Take care~

• Thank you Captain for the wise advice. I wasn't so sure about starting a business & it may be that it's not the right time. Who knows where we will be in five years. Recently, I was thinking about taking a class on writing children's books & I'd like to learn how to illustrate.

Did your sister hook you up with some girl scout cookies? As good as you remembered? Have a great day. Peace, light and love.

LL

• Hello, Can you do me when you have time please?? I have so many interests....particularly dance in health but lots of others........DOB 29/06/74 born Edinburgh, Scotland at 17.16

• Hi Captain,

You know me, I'm always on your list for any of your great insight,

DOB 2nd December 1951 Nottingham UK

Thank you!!

Denise

♥

• Hi Captain,

Please add me up too. Sep 22, 1983, 9:07am, Philippines. Thanks much!

• the job which I'm currrently doing is on the list, 🙂 thanks TheCaptain

• Me to Captain, January 31st 1953

• AuntBuck, I think that sounds like a good idea.

You prefer to live by your own rules and, if left on your own, are usually successful. You’re driven, unafraid of challenges, and willing to take risks. You’re passionate in all you do and do things in a grand fashion. You prefer leading to being led. Jobs that allow you to express your creativity are good choices. Questioning and liberal, you enjoy talking about original ideas and are open to other points of view. You are innovative, imaginative, practical, and appreciate art in each of its forms. You should avoid jobs that encompass too much routine, and should move toward jobs in which your self-reliance can be an asset. Compassionate and perceptive, you do best in nurturing professions and have considerable executive ability. Though you can work well in financial professions, you can behave somewhat frivlously with money personally. Trust yourself and stay open to feedback, taking any project step-by-step.

Suggested careers: journalist, screenplay writer, metaphysics, martial arts, politician, campaigner, social worker, trader, banking and finance, stock market executive, human resources officer, housekeeper, chef or anything dealing with food like restaurants, hotels, hospitality etc.), gardening, child care, inventor, manager, computer analyst, lawyer, engineer, architect, sales person, philosopher, handyman, working from home, psychoanalyst, PR officer, advertising agent, selling or investing in real estate, using your hunches in investments, anything involving bargaining or negotiating.

• Lastdance729, you are understanding and fair, flexible, and most apt to change and accept new ideas. A liberal attitude gives you the ability to appreciate the value of being a part of a team, and other members of the team respect your high principles. You have an air of unspoken authority, meaning that you are often chosen as a leader or spokesperson. You prefer making decisions that are based on your own research and are a tolerant individual who believes that the road to success involves hard work and scrupulous behavior; you don’t believe in taking shortcuts. You have a methodical approach and will depend on your eyes for detail. You are not phased by routines, probably because you are so well-organized. You are better-suited for specialized positions and prefer to work in large companies - you do, however, work more productively when you work alone since you can be unhappy when participating in a large group and prefer autonomy and variety.

Suggested careers: social work, psychology, child care, bond trader, bank executive, stock portfolio manager, human resources officer, journalist/writer, hospitality professional, housekeeper, chef, politician, interior designer, painter, carpenter, archeologist, gardener/horticulturist, mechanic, engineer, architect, builder, draftsman, real estate agent, army officer, academic, osteopath, physioherapist, masseur, farmer, physical education teacher, homebody.