Understanding?

• Good morning,

I am a 32 year old scorpio female. I have just recently researched the characteristics of scorpios. I find that I carry ALL of them. I was reading alot of the post and see that some people mention something about being two signs. How do you know what your other sign is. Also for years I have been wanting to get taort cards. Being that I would be a new user what would be the best deck to get. I have so many questions and need some serious guidance! At times I feel that someone is plotting against me, but I feel that I can do something about this!! Can anyone please tell me what I need to do or point me in the right direction!

• there is more than one answer to your question..the 2 signs could be your sun sign and rising sign (time of birth will clarify that) ..my sun sign is scorpio and my rising sign is Taurus, I was born at 5:45 pm in Chicago Illinois and there are more things to support this... the other is date or birth and whether you were born on a cusp.... next the tarot cards are personal and it's what and how you feel when you purchase them...the set for you usually draws your attention and you are drawn to that set. The feeling of someone plttoing... just daily make affirmations that you thank the universe and all you come in contact with for what you receive and any help you've given anyone that crosses your path and apologize for anything that might have been negative to anyone each day and then think positive and go on with your life. Blessings to you.

• To further respond to the 2 signs...I have scorpio and taurus tendencies...I also read both horoscopes.