What i'm thankful for

• i thankful for all love i have in my life. my soon to husband , family and friends. and most of all the miricale for our two little boys that my dotor said i would never have. my list good go on and on but as long as we have family and friends and loving people to help with what we can then what else do we need.

• I am thankful for a roof over my head when there are thousands with out a home, food on my table when there are so many today won't have a meal today or tomorrow, I am thankful for the cloths that I have for there are some people who have nothing I am thankful for my Family and Friends and associates who often inspire me to push ahead to my dreams and most of all I am thankful for my health.So may all of us remember that their are some that are not with us in this season and we are still here and no matter what we are a Bless nation.

• I am Thankful for my Mother and Father who have supported me in every angle of life, my sisters who have given me the key to being feminine, cautious, loving and appreciative, My Brother for giving me strength and courage, my friends that have given me a shoulder to lean on, an ear to listen when feeling down, Every day I wake up to the melodies of the songbirds, the wind allowing the chimes to create a symphony , the sun that gives my garden life!. The rain that cleanses, Fire that keeps me warm and cooks my food, I give thanks for the ability to see, smell , taste and listen, to all the beautiful things our planet embraces me with. I am thankful for my soul that fills this cavity enabling me to experience anything I set my mind to, whether failure or accomplishments, it's the learning experience that has molded me to be who I am today, I am thankful for understanding that I don't have to figure out what my purpose in life is anymore, simply being who I am is the answer, Thank You Tarot.com

In Love and Light

• Thankful for Sharing something Beautiful....

• I am thankful for the ability to change. After all, when all else is removed, all we really have is our way of thinking and feelings about any given situation. I am grateful for the possibility and opportunity to make a difference in my own thinking and perhaps contribute to positive energy flow in others. I have a roof over my head, food in my belly, clothes on my back, all of which could disappear at any time in our current economy. My humility, dignity, and positive thoughts are all in my control, however. I am happy, joyous and free with these three things.