HANS I NEED YOUR GIFT OF INSIGHT

• Hans, could you shed some light on this. 1.) Is my love life going to improve soon? 2.) Is Blake(2-10-54) destined to be in my life? Does he have any feelings for me at all? Is this karmic attractions? Is JK(8-6-43) my soulmate? What should I be focusing on now? I know how popular your readings are. This is my 3rd request. I appreciated any help you can offer. Lotsa of love and light to you.(me..2-26-53)

• 1.) Is my love life going to improve soon? No.

2.) Is Blake(2-10-54) destined to be in my life? No.

Does he have any feelings for me at all? No.

Is this karmic attractions? Yes.

Is JK(8-6-43) my soulmate? Yes.

What should I be focusing on now? Your being disappointed.

I appreciated any help you can offer: Be cautious and keep some distance.

Lotsa of love and light to you.(me..2-26-53)

Blake(2-10-54): A money partnership of some kind will be playing a role in his life. This could be a standard business partnership or something out of the ordinary, but it will certainly have something related to money as the end result. Whether this 'joining of financial interests' becomes an asset or a liability depends largely upon the surrounding circumstances. He often needs the association of others in order to achieve his financial goals. This will encourage him to develop relationships that are mutually beneficial between himself and others in his business and financial life. The most success comes with when he adopts a Win-Win attitude towards all his business dealings.

As the owl opens his eyes all night to the moon,

you live as the great one and little one.

• Wow,maybe you should change your name to hansthe magnificent. Things that are right for me just seems to come without struggle. Blake has always been close and yet so far. I think i've known along that this was just fantasy. This "desire" to get know him has been all comsuming and I want to release it. When do you see changes occurring for me (2-26-53). I am not disappointed. In fact, I sorta relieved. I won't waste energie being disappointed over something that never existed. So again 1) what do see for me in the near furture 2)will there ever be another man in life beside JK.(8-6-43) 3) will I be moving into another home soon? 4) will my financial base ever be solid?

• When do you see changes occurring for me: when you are being invited and welcomed.

(2-26-53): You are service oriented and receptive in nature. Your mental nature inclines you to deal in the publishing trade, secretarial work, or if you are more aware, psychic work. You are always aware of your place and resist anyone trying to mold you in any way. Indecision about love and friendship makes it hard for you to find lasting happiness in these areas. Your mental gifts are abundant (very intuitive) and whether or not you realize it, you are always receiving knowledge from the "other side". I promise you many rewards if and when you follow spiritual or psychic lines of work or pursuits. You have a deep heritage of knowledge from past lives that is always available. You may have one or more "children" for whom you must make sacrifices in your life.

1. what do see for me in the near furture: you will get much attention.

2)will there ever be another man in life beside JK.(8-6-43): yes.

1. will I be moving into another home soon? no.

2. will my financial base ever be solid? yes.

Never accumulate the past; die every moment to the past. Be born anew every moment.

• I have been told by another reader before that I have a "gift". She also said that until I ultilize it I wouldn't be successful. I admit that I can tune in on people with uncanny accurracy sometimes. When I was younger, my mother discouraged it, I think she didn't understand it and it may have even frighten her, It isn't as strong as it use to be. How do I get it back, I am ready to move forward. I read tarot cards for myself sometimes but isn''t sure if i'm interpeting it correctly. Do you have any suggestions on how to open myself up to the "other side"? Again thank you for your time and guidance. May love and light surround you in all your endeavors.

• Thank you shebad,

How do I get it back, I am ready to move forward: Drop your overfortification and defensiveness. Remain totally exposed and open your arms to your friends.

Do you have any suggestions on how to open myself up to the "other side"? Even if neglected resist temptation and return to your family duties, creating harmony around you. Then things will improve.

Rebell against all slavery; live life in absolute freedom. Live life in absolute freedom without traditions, without conventions, without religions, without philosophies, without ideologies—political, social and others—live unburdened. But it will look crazy to the whole world. Freedom looks crazy because everybody is living an imprisoned life.

• Hans, How can you live in a committed relationship with others and live life with absolute freedom at the same time? Also do you see me changing my line of work in the near future?

• How can you live in a committed relationship with others and live life with absolute freedom at the same time? By love for light.

Also do you see me changing my line of work in the near future? No.

I recommend you rebellion! Come out of the masses. Stand alone like a lion and live your life according to your own light.