Scorpio wants her cancer back

• Hello,

I am new to this board! I a scorpio woman (nov 5 1977)was dating a cancer man (jun 26 1967) for 7 months. Everything was great in the first few months and things moved pretty quickly. Well once the new year came in he started getting distant from me. I started to feel as if I was the only one in the relationship. I then began to nag him. which I know was not good. We continued to work on our problems. As a scorpio I have my secrets and he says he can not trust me. How can I build trust back with this man?But 2 weeks ago he told me that we do not need to see each opther any more. I really do love him and want him back. We started a beauty salon together in which he has the phone in his name. He has not taken it out his name and told me that I can keep it in his name as long as I pay the bill. Also since we broke up he calls me and I call him? (do you think that is a bad idea) Can you please tell me what to do to get my cancer man back. Oh not to mention he invited me to his house last weekend and we ended up in bed together;( But I do not want to be that girl he just sleeps with I want to be that girl he sleeps with because he loves everything about me

• This post is deleted!

• Scorp006-

"Hello,

I am new to this board!" Hi. I am moonbeauty. Currently in the midst of a cancer/scorp mess myself. I'm the cancer... he's the scorp.

I a scorpio woman (nov 5 1977)was dating a cancer man (jun 26 1967) for 7 months. Everything was great in the first few months and things moved pretty quickly. Well once the new year came in he started getting distant from me.

Hmmmm.... I'm used to it being the other way around. (No offense)

What changed about him?

I started to feel as if I was the only one in the relationship.

Why?

I then began to nag him. which I know was not good. We continued to work on our problems

Nag? about what? what kinda problems?.

As a scorpio I have my secrets and he says he can not trust me.

LMAO! NOOOOOO WAY! A SCORPIO WITH SECRETS??? I FIND THAT SOOOOOO HARD TO BELIEVE!!!! ..lol.. just kidding.... I simply could not resist 😉

How can I build trust back with this man?

What happened that you need to rebuild trust?

But 2 weeks ago he told me that we do not need to see each opther any more.

What reson did he give?

I really do love him and want him back. We started a beauty salon together in which he has the phone in his name. He has not taken it out his name and told me that I can keep it in his name as long as I pay the bill.

Oh no! another scorp/cancer business problem. Girrrrrl... OMG! Can we tell you.

Also since we broke up he calls me and I call him? (do you think that is a bad idea)

Can you please tell me what to do to get my cancer man back. Oh not to mention he invited me to his house last weekend and we ended up in bed together;( But I do not want to be that girl he just sleeps with I want to be that girl he sleeps with because he loves everything about me

well, answer some of the questions so kel and I can do our favorite thing... ANALYZE. We are doomed to do it to ourselves... why not you as well 😉

• This post is deleted!

• What changed with him he began to get stressed at work and pulling away from me he stopped being that nurturing person he was when we first met. That is what made me feel as if he wasnt in the relationship.

We lost the trust in our relationship when our ex's started calling late at night.

Yes I am a jealous woman when your not taking care of me!

Basically he says that we lost focus and because he works to much doesnt have time for a relationship especially if all i was going to do was nag him.

• I apologize. I was in my own drama. Ok Please if you would cut and paste or answer by number. It will make this easier for me... Please if that's ok of course 😉

I a scorpio woman (nov 5 1977)was dating a cancer man (jun 26 1967) for 7 months. Everything was great in the first few months and things moved pretty quickly. Well once the new year came in he started getting distant from me.

Hmmmm.... I'm used to it being the other way around. (No offense)

1. What changed about him? Try to remember if anything happened prior..

2.Why?

I then began to nag him. which I know was not good. We continued to work on our problems

3.Nag? about what? what kinda problems?.

LMAO! NOOOOOO WAY! A SCORPIO WITH SECRETS??? I FIND THAT SOOOOOO HARD TO BELIEVE!!!! ..lol.. just kidding.... I simply could not resist 😉

4.What happened that you need to rebuild trust?

5.What reson did he give?

I really do love him and want him back. We started a beauty salon together in which he has the phone in his name. He has not taken it out his name and told me that I can keep it in his name as long as I pay the bill.

Oh no! another scorp/cancer business problem. Girrrrrl... OMG! Can we tell you.

Also since we broke up he calls me and I call him? (do you think that is a bad idea)

Can you please tell me what to do to get my cancer man back. Oh not to mention he invited me to his house last weekend and we ended up in bed together;( But I do not want to be that girl he just sleeps with I want to be that girl he sleeps with because he loves everything about me

Ugh. This might require the moose story. I dunno yet.

well, answer some of the questions so I can get a better grip on things ok?

I'll post back tonight.

• Hello, I'm in the same situation as you are. like literally, lol

I'm the scorpio and he's the cancer...Kel and Moon are a REALLY big help and you should listen to what they say. they are awesome and really, for us scorps, it's all about patience and opening up. that's where I had my downfall as well. good luck! 🙂

• 1. What changed about him? Try to remember if anything happened prior..

He started to work longer hours and started distancing himself from me less phone calls no sex, cuddling, or date nites

2.Why?

3.Nag? about what? what kinda problems?.

spending time together

4.What happened that you need to rebuild trust?

I lied to him about going out, only bc he feels that i shouldnt be in the clubs, but he met me in the club and knew that I go.

5.What reson did he give?

he says he cant trust me and with the 11 year age difference he says he doesnt want to repeat history by trying to work things out

with me

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Scorp006 would you mind (I hate to ask this as you have this thread already) joining our thread? It's on ASCLAS part 2 in the Love and Relationship forum.

It's hard to keep up with the back and forth. I can hardly keep up with that thread ..lol.. Also I think yourself, lua and Katie all have male crabs in common.

Thanks for considering.

• Scorp006. When you first posted I saw your thread and I asked Moonbeauty (cancer), Shorty (Scorpio) Kelcrab( cancer) and others from the other thread that Moonbeauty mentioned to assist you.

I myself am interested in a Libra so I can't say much on that matter yet in the other thread the majority relationships are with Cancer male so I thought you would be in good hands.

Please consider so you don't have to have that alone feeling with this whole situation. I hope to see you there.