Hi Twinsoul, advice please?

• Hi twinsoul,

Thank you for the reading on my ex and future romance from the other thread. It's good to know you see me settling in three years it's quite sooner then what i thought about it :). I just wanted to ask you another thing if possible: What do you see for me career wise? Thank you for your help and time 🙂

• redgemini

school teacher, social work, nursing the helping professions. you are very kind and loving, computers will leave you cold.

blessings

• That's interesting as i haven't considered any of these before although a psychic once told me i would end up teaching or nurturing others creativity but currently my profession is far from these so i never gave it much thought.

I was wondering if you see any work for me soon though as i had a job till two weeks ago and i am not quite sure what is going on at the moment? Thank you so much for sharing your gift!

• hi again twinsoul hope you are well,

sorry for pestering but i'm kinda stuck and having a difficult time about this whole work situation. I went to a spiritual guide person over a month ago who connected me with my grandmother who said she is sending some work my way but i need to get some training first. Only a week after i got a job but now that's fallen through(nothing to do with me). I also got the feeling even then that she meant "some" work is coming my way but for the future i need some training. Do you may be get a feeling of what that training might be or any insight on my work situation will be much appreciated?

Thank you very much

• redgemini

please go back to school. You will be an administrative asst.

blessings

you will have a job in 6 weeks that will get you through

• Hello twinsoul , im new to this community ,1st question is have you found your twin soul, : ) secondly is it possible for you to give me a personal reading please ?

• virgolady

yes i know my twin soul. this is not always a wonderful thing, as sometime they are your toughest teachers. mine is a doozy, lol

yes is will give you a reading, because this is not face to face, one question at a time, please . scrolling up and down, disconnects me from my antenna,lol.

blessings

• Hi Twinsoul 🙂 I hope I am not intruding here but saw the post and have to ask if you would be kind enough to give me guidance regarding my career path. I feel completely confused about what direction I should head in. Thank you 🙂

• Twinsoul, well that's amzing you know your twin !I'm very sorry I don't want to disrupt your energies ! Whenever you are ready dear. Thanks

• hollyfae

i see you in the arts. Interior design.

Blessings

• virgoladii

hi there. What i meant to convey was: of course i will give you a reading. Please ask me only one question at a time so i dont have to scroll up and down to keep viewing your post.

blessings

• This post is deleted!

• tangerine

it is very hard to let go when you feel rejected. no worries. you have a real love coming before the end of this year. You will be really loved, just what you deserve.

blessings

• This post is deleted!

• tangerine

you are very welcome.

blessings

• Hello Twinsoul , My question is the man im romantically interested in right now THE ONE ? Like life partner ,we have a ( long history & hes my ex) but have been absent from each others lives for 3 years, went out to celebrate my bros bday and had a heart to heart about possibly rekindle something we both have a 1 year daughter also. ~~~~Thank you ~~~~ Looking forward to your feeback !

• dear virgoladii

my dear, i do not think that this person is mature enough to carry on a life long relationship. he gets bored easily and is prone to playing outside the home. the two of you do have a thing for each other, but it is really physical and not emotionally strong. I am being told that you feel love for this guy, but like is the shortcoming. This person has shown you many qualities that you dont really like. Please remember this before you leap. As my twin soul once told me, like is just as important as love, maybe more. Btw, i know my twin soul and REALLY dont like him. what a life lesson, huh?

blessings

• Hi Twinsoul, I really need a change of scenery. Do you see me moving to another State or another city? If Yes, In what month do you see this happening?

• Wow. First of all thank you so much for the reading. Now about the reading. . That's not what I wanted to hear .. I feel like crying really. . I've always felt something for him and I know he sleeps around a lot too. Well if its just physical I should just lose contact and wait for my prince charmin where ever he is. . I was told between 3 to 6 myths before I really find him . : ( like I said I'm very dissapointed ... I'm crushed actually. I can't change the way he feels but I do feel love for him.. and I don't like that he's sleeps around a lot. He's just not the one and I just need to except the painful truth. . Thank you

• Wow. First of all thank you so much for the reading. Now about the reading. . That's not what I wanted to hear .. I feel like crying really. . I've always felt something for him and I know he sleeps around a lot too. Well if its just physical I should just lose contact and wait for my prince charmin where ever he is. . I was told between 3 to 6 myths before I really find him . : ( like I said I'm very dissapointed ... I'm crushed actually. I can't change the way he feels but I do feel love for him.. and I don't like that he's sleeps around a lot. He's just not the one and I just need to except the painful truth. . Thank you