Where are all the Aquarians?

• I've been feeling a little blue lately. Maybe I have too many water signs around me (sorry guys....don't mean to hate). I seem to always get my best feelings from Aquarius and other Gemini's. I'm not stuck in a rut or anything, just need something more challenging and understanding within relationships. Hence......Aquarius. Why is it we get along so well? The Gemini and Aquarius?

• what many Aquarius and Gemini have in common is their intuition. Though they are very different people, neither is afraid to enter into a discussion, and they probably will. since Aquarius has a need to communicate feeling, and the Gemini is usually receptive for this kind of argument, though the Gemini and Aquarius will probably disagree a lot, it makes for good conversation and interesting new ideas.

Sterotypically of course.

• I am Aqua and there is just somrthing between Gem and Aqua is it because where from the same realm? My hones is a Gemini and I think I can read hie so well. Sometimes he does flip the script and that just bugs me to death.

• Oh wow. Gemini's turn me on mentally. Sex always is preceeded by some sort of deep mental, not emotional conversation and or ends in some not sexy but mentally stimulating pillow talk. LOL Thinking about it is funny but wow, I love it! Gemini and Aquarius are probobly equally analytical and intellectual. Virgo and Gemini are the signs of the Intellect and don't usually get along. not sure why. But Aqua def comes in 3rd place as far as intelligece. And we are both air signs. ^_^ Yeah, I love my Gemini friends! I think sometimes I come off seeming dumb though to Gemini men, just sometimes, I have lots of Scorpio in my chart as well as a LOT of Aqua. So I'm just a bit hornier than maybe the average Aqua, according to what I read and from hanging with my other Aqua girlfriends. LOL

• I didn't know that saying s^^^e>>x was bad and ...s@e!x(y was bad. lol

• I have yet to meet a Gemini in a relationship( except to the one that i gave birth to)I have never had a relationship with a Gemini let alone have one as a friend. I mostly meet and date Libras, Scorps,

• Weird. I don't have a single good Libra friend. Makes me sad because I would think we would get along. =(

• Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are all Air signs. Therefore, there is an automatic kinship going on immediately. Those two signs are also my favorited as friends and lovers, but somehow I always seem to fall too deeply with Libra's and get hurt or just the opposite occurs with Gemini. After being the Runaway Bride most oft adult life, I'm wondering what sign will have the strength and insight to finally get me to stop running from serious relationships. 😉

• Hmm, each air sign is unique though. Not every air sign your compatible enough wih to marry. You air sign will sweep you off your feet one day! ^_^

• HI Aqua's still here. Just dealing with my Gemini and boy, hs is TRIPPING. We have not really been on good terms lately. I ask myself now is it worth it? I realize I cannot keep on going on with the same ole routine. T I R E D...........

• Hmm, idk. Don't speak to him for 2 weeks and see if he calls missing you like crazy and gives it to ya like he did the first time. wink wink Yeah, they are good after I do that. 😉

• I love you Aquarius', really I do. You guys think so much like me (gemini) and need the freedom to do it also. 🙂 I think because I love your personalities, the quarks, the fun yet the serious one's of us, makes us the perfect combo. But like any similar things, we have our clashes. I just seem to shrug most pissyness off quicker with my aqua's than anyone else 🙂 The funny thing is, with the Aquarius (similar to the Gemini) is we can lose contact for months, yet come back and be like a day was never lost. I think we share a deeper connection and understanding. The funny thing is, I'm a Gem female and I almost think Aquarian males look at me and think they are the smarter of us two. And for awhile I will allow them to think this even though it isn't true. HAHA.

• Oh....Never dated a Libra. Have many friends that are though. I love them to death yet nothing has ever transpired romantically. HUMM! And my soon to be hubby is actually a Virgo. Mentally, we get along so very well. But in every other department...NOPE!!! Not feeling it! He's extremely stable though and I'm drawn to that. I feel very safe with him. And my ex--still friends, beautiful aquarian, has just surfaced again and has shaken everything up. But it's okay 🙂

• " Schgem" well i would like to know too why so many aquarian are mix with Gemini???

Yeah we could get alone great but Gemini they could loss their best friend and greta admired sometimes by their cold action

Aquarius are humanitarian i believe no one alive could change that side of them

Gemini, you sometimes change our good heart, sometimes too much

sometimes we take more then you think we took but we do pull up with a lot of your down side

• I love you Aquarius', really I do. You guys think so much like me (gemini) and need the freedom to do it also. 🙂 I think because I love your personalities, the quarks, the fun yet the serious one's of us, makes us the perfect combo. But like any similar things, we have our clashes. I just seem to shrug most pissyness off quicker with my aqua's than anyone else 🙂 The funny thing is, with the Aquarius (similar to the Gemini) is we can lose contact for months, yet come back and be like a day was never lost. I think we share a deeper connection and understanding. The funny thing is, I'm a Gem female and I almost think Aquarian males look at me and think they are the smarter of us two. And for awhile I will allow them to think this even though it isn't true. HAHA.

rofl. I don't know. We are both intelligent signs. Aquariuses find answers when we think were as Geminis don't, at leats not as often as us Aquas. I think Gemini men might be smarter, but then again women are smarter than men, so maybe I am equal to a Gemini man. idk. It doesn't matter. All the air signs are intellectual and yeah, I know what you mean about not talking for months and clicking again like there was no separation between us. lol its amazing! I love Gems!

• star2u, we definitely put up with a lot of shit from Geminis. We are definitely like the most patient and tolerant sign.

• Well"Heavenly" Yes, we do and we are very loyal and devoted to the person we love but i believe with the wrong person this can become really dangerous against ourself

watch out who you give your love too

i was in love with that Gemini guy and care for him and still, my love had no limit but he was stealing my own love from me. Gemini man can be self absorbed on themselves

Aquarian woman love their man so much they wont always see everything in the right way, we want to be there for the person that we love but we need to not forgot the love we need for ourself and sometimes we forgot this and give this away too easy for the love we found

this for anyone can be dangerous, before we devote and fight for our love we need to be fair to ourself and not forgot to love ourself

true love should go both way or should go one way without taking who you are, if something is pulling you down and you dont know anymore who you are it;s time to kick the road

Before any kind love, Aquarius are Humanitarian and NOONE should doubt how much this run in our soul, no love can pull take away

if the person we love create some suffering i believe be with an aquarian wont work well and they may start a war with the person that love them

• star2u: Yes, I know, us Gems have so many downsides that can get annoying. I will admit it. And our hearts, are extremely fickle. I have always wondered about that. My Venus is in Gemini so I guess I have a very hard time with it. As my bestfriend (male Gemini) once told me....my whore is in Venus. HAHA. No, but seriously, the people that have broken my heart have been Aquarius. I mean, that isn't to say others haven't but my ex aquarius (both born on the same day--imagine that)...one really broke my heart. We are still close friends to this day and I will always love him. To a point where it is sometimes painful to talk to him. But in my heart, I have given my best and want to see good things for him. I'm currently engaged to a wonderful man. I guess it's an awful thing to say, that my aquarius has my heart and soul. It just didn't work with him. But my mental fantasy.....just can't let go.

I think with Aquarius, your mental capabilities hit THE ROOF! You guys are very smart and articulate people. And instead of us Gems just knowing the surface basics of things you guys know the bulk of it. I thrive to learn knowledge and I think with the Aquarius I've been involved with, they are so well-rounded about most things, Aquarius are the people that I sit and listen to. You guys are very gentle, loving people that take on so much. Yet are very quarkie. I LOVE THAT!!! I just know, in my experience, I have learned so much from the Aquarius in my life. They are the people that stand out and have made a true impact and continue to be very close to me.

• Hi "Schgem" well i m an aquarius but my moon and gemini and ascendent Gemini so get a lot mood change and heart fickle too but when i love i love to death,

i dont really get alone with other aquarius most the aquarian i met at very fixed in certain subject and you just cant changed their mind about it

i like flexibility and open minded

i get a lone well with Gemini but most the gemini around me think i didnt get their game when their game are too obvious

i like Gemini through ever they behave badly there is someone to protect there, they are fragile people with a fragile heart, how they really feel they will never explore their real sensitive side to other

i m just so scared to be involve with one, i never know where i stand, i m not worry when they change and go away i just need closure and Gemini are so hard to get closure from

they may want it too but they play the denying game that they dont need you most the time

i need to hear sometimes that the person i love , love me too and with them is just not going to happen like that

it's tough when you get close and you start to feel safe, thats when the Gemini will shock you and pull away, sometimes for month without saying anything, you just dont know what you did to get that from them

it's like the closure was too much for them to take

• I think i've come to the right place. Just signed up as a member. Im a gemini and i've got my eye on an aqua girl. I need some pointers from you aqua people about how do you guys show your interested in someone??

She already knows i like her, and she didnt exactly say I LIKE YOU TOO but she made it pretty obvious (over text msgs) but then when were in person I mean she seems much more comfortable with me where as before we established we were interested in each other she was super cold, distant and aloof and I got the feeling she was ignoring me as opposed to everyone else in our class (we've got a college class together thats how we met).

I've been reading and it says that you aquas show your interest physically? Touching etc... is this true?? How could I suss her out.

And this girl is a bi-sexual. This is my first "bi-sexual" interest and its freaking me out!! lol Girls are sooo complicated.. im starting to think guys are much easier to understand!! lol

Thanks guys. Oh by the way im a gemini!!