ACOMPLISHING MY GOALS

• MARRIED FOR OVER 30 YEARS RAISED 3 DAUGHTERS AND NOW HAVE 3 GRANDSONS THAT I ADORE. I HAVE BEEN COPING WITH CHRONIC ILLNESS FOR OVER 20 YEARS TO RECENTLY HAVING BEEN FACED WITH MY ILLNESS GETTING RAPIDLY WORSE, WITH EFFORTS TO CONTROL FAILING AFTER ATTEMPTS REPEATED WITH TREATMENTS. IT HAS BEEN TAKEN A TOLL ON ME PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, WERE I HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH FINANCES, HEALTH TREATMENTS, MUCH UNFORESEEN SINCE 2008. I NOW HAVE REACHED A POINT OF BEING UNSURE OF MY SELF AND MY JUDGMENT IN SITUATIONS, TO THE FIGHT FOR MY HEALTH AND OUR HOME OF OVER 9 YEARS. I AM OWNING THE PLACE I AM IN WITH ALL OF THIS AND FEAR I AM NOT CAPABLE TO MAKE IT ALL TURN AROUND AS I HAVE IN THE PAST. I AM STRONG AND FULL OF HOPE THAT KEEPS ME LOOKING FORWARD AND REFUSE TO LET GO OF THE THINGS I HAVE CONTROLLED FOR OVER 30 YEARS. PLEASE SEE MY LIGHT AND ASSURE ME OF IT EVERLASTING WITH MY DETERMINED EFFORTS TO REACH IT? I MAYBE LACKING SPEED AND MOBILITY, I STILL HAVE MY DESIRE TO ACHIEVE WHAT IS MINE AND KEEP IT THAT WAY. I HAVE A NEED OF REALITY AND ASK FOR THIS FROM YOUR INSIGHT ON MY GIVEN EXPLANATION OF MY CURRENT ISSUES? ASSURANCE AND BEING BELIEVED IN IS A GREAT NEED FOR ME RIGHT NOW AND I HAVE TURNED TO YOUR OPINION FOR STRENGTH.

• Dear flowertops,

I'm so sorry to hear about all you are going through. I wanted to ask what your illness is that you have been fighting for so long? As I just posted in another thread about a member who has MS or thinks she may...sometimes our illnesses are predetermined -- it's part of our spiritual growth that is known before you are even born. For example, my Dad had polio my entire life and was in a wheelchair. He never consciously would have chosen that illness. But he had it. I found out after he passed it wasn't anything he did himself...it was part of his Spirit's journey this time around. For we have many lives.

Or, in other cases, it is something that we are doing ourselves that we can work towards turning around to in essence heal ourselves. Most of it has to do with how you approach life, how you think and feel and behave about it with not only yourself, but with others.

Immediately, if you haven't done this, I would turn to your angels and ask them to come into your life right now. Call in Archangel Raphael who is the chief healing angel and ask him to work with you to help you being healing your physical as well as emotional issues. You need to regroup and start trying to do it all yourself. Offer up literally every worry or concern you have to Heaven and tell them they are too big for you...and you need all of your angels to rally round and help you solve them, one at a time, in however they best see fit. They cannot help you unless you ask. So start asking. And asking. And asking. And asking. They become part of your day the more you do this. I talk to mine every single day, moments on end. Something happens. I immediately think of them. Right now, you think of yourself and how you are going to fix it or take care of it. You are not alone. You have many helpers around you. Just ask them to help!

Angel blessings to you and your wonderful family.