What is really going to happen on 2012?

• ive just been curious and i figure somone on here might be able to elighten me on the whole thing from what i understand its supposed to be transcendense of the mind wich i can agree on cause being young and knowing this ive picked up some life lessons alot quicker than most people so im just curious whats all this for really

• I'm by no means an expert on the subject since I haven't done enough research about it.

The whole 2012 thing all starts with the Mayan calendar. The Mayans were heavy into cycles and kept careful track of astronomy. Their calendar was pretty advanced and covered a huge span of time. In December of 2012 the Mayan calendar stops.

No one really knows for sure why they stopped it there but there are a few theories floating around. Some people believe that the end of the calendar marks the beginning of a new cycle for the planet. I guess this would be similar to the idea of when we moved into the age of Aquarius. This could mean a cycle where the way mankind in general thinks and acts changes or maybe we all start over from scratch. I've heard some people say that this could be more of a physical change for the Earth like maybe the magnetic poles might reverse around that time. I've also heard that we should enter into a special alignment with the center of our galaxy around then. Some people have suggested that we might finally meet ET's or have them visit us openly around that time period.

I'm personally not sure what to believe so I'll just have to wait and see but I doubt that anything catastrophic will happen.

Any astrology/psychic people out there with a little insight about the date?

• Agree MasterfulGaze I don't either,but I would venture a guess that we'll change some how may be thru our minds,or thru the economy?great subject i'm sureothers will say the samething maybe we won't have nice weather?hope i'm right..

• I don't know for sure, but I seem to have read somewhere that in the next few years we're going to cross the centre plane(coronal) of the milky way, which happens every 108 million years... or something like that.

• i actually heard that the economy was gonna get realy bad and people are gonn start looting and riots and stuff im not sure really i was just hopen to get some insight

• yes,i heard that too,but i think its a scare tactic meant to scare people into giving up their freedoms this i guess is all i'm saying.

• Yes, we are crossing the galactic equator at that time, as I have heard it referred to. There is also an time acceleration aspect I find intriguing! Such interesting stuff regardless. I think it is nice to think: that as a people we will become more spiritual in this cycle! But I do not think anything will happen that will be a catastrophic.

• I went through all of this when we hit the year 2000, remember that? Normally sane people were buying duct tape and plastic for their windows, and stockpiling bottled water and canned goods. All of the computers were supposed to crash, and airplanes were going to fall out of the sky. Now I'm hearing Armageddon stuff about 2012, the end of the world as we know it, and it makes it truly difficult to concentrate on things I NEED to do. I'm trying to choose LOVE and not FEAR, but the energy most people are giving out is having an adverse affect on everyone around them. I think we need to become/remain conscious of what we're putting out there, in words, in actions. I'm trying to believe that everyone will eventually realize that each human being is equally important, and that it's not what you have, but what you DO that counts, your own unique imprint in the world. That we should all encourage and support each other, and help those who need it. And try to find compassion for any and all of those who are not as fortunate, and believe me, they're out there. I'm choosing to get involved in whatever I can to help other people, because I find that it gives me peace. I try to avoid those who can only discuss certain doom, and connect with those who are at least trying to make something, someone's situation, better-even if it's just for 5 minutes. And I can tell you from over 7 years of experience, it DOES come back. In ways you could never imagine. It changes you. Call it God, the Law of Abundance, Quantum Mechanics, I don't care. But just try smiling. Try to feel LOVE in your heart. Meditate, pray, ask for guidance, expect an answer and it will come. It may not be what you expect, but it will be there. It may not make you wealthy, but you will be happy. I have a mantra I repeat whenever I'm losing ground. I suggest you come up with your own. Mine is: "I am capable of creating a sane and peaceful life for myself. I deserve a life that helps me thrive. Pay attention. No time is wasted. I have enough time. The biggest mistake I can make right now is to do nothing." After a couple thousand times, you start to believe it. And look around you. There are so many people that just a smile or a kind word would turn their day around, perhaps even their life. We're all in this together. Just be conscious of what you're adding to the mix out there. Start with something simple, like donating something to Goodwill, or helping bag food at a food pantry. It really does help YOU to do it, you'll feel better.

• And my personal belief is that we are all heading toward a great awakening, but it's already started. Don't miss the bus.

• Sirious Lupine, do you have any feelings in your gut about 2012? Weird thing I like to share with you?recenly had dreams strange dreams a bout the stars in the sky their was something frightening in the sky amongst the stars,but i stopped watching those programs and the weird dreams stopped as well.i think sometimes we can over react to whats put into our minds thru the media.

• elavated conscience ?

• i do believe that there is going to be a great awakening if you want to call it that. and i also believe that we are going to start all over again...like we wont have all this technology in the future and we are going to have to rely on the earth itself. maybe we have to start growing our own food and things like that. but whatever is going to happen im not going to be afraid because im not going to live in fear. if something catastrophic does happen theres nothing we can do about it except go with the flow. thats why now im just living in the moment and trying to enjoy everyday is it comes even the bad days. every night i thank god for everything that i have and the things that i take advantage of. and i also have been having strange dreams. the last strange one that i had was of the moon exploding! and all of its pieces just falling on the earth. so i dont have any idea what it might mean but i know that dream was trying to tell me something....

• Well my feelings about 2012 is that the world will split between what i call the rightchous and the canibals those without hope and dont belive in it will give into fear wich why everyone thinks riots are gonna happen thoes who dont give in will have to come terms with fear being able look past it is the asscion and if the whole world is going crazy its gonna be small group that dosent give in was thinking really hard one night and i wrote sumthing randomly i called what is truth and i took my perspective between what i think happens on the regular with me people im gonna post it let me knoe what you think

• This is a thought my thoughts arent clear cause i dont have a clear since of truth after reading this i wonder if you will to

We as humans judge reality based off strong assumptions without the the clarity of truth each mind preceives its own perception of what it calls truth who are we to call each other liars when we are all just misunderstood the question is once truth is established what are you then this is the first point when stereotypes come in to play cause first are you good or are you evil then are you even human the mental reality of each person in constant clash everyday living together but in different worlds and for different reasons and reason is the why we clash in the first place reason being we dont share the same truth and the only thing we have to cling on to is these emotions called love and friendship and we only do it cause we belive we can share the same since of purpose when with all this being said some mentalitys dont no the meaning of those words its natrual for us to feel lonely but how we deal with it goes right down to the mentality wich dictates how that person acts and if they have thoes words missunderstood its almost a curse whoever comes in contact jesus is supposed to come back and he is said to defeat the antichrist with truth if christ and antichrist wer to be preceived as mentalitys then good defeats evil with truth if none of us has a fair definition on truth then how would we establish peace in the world today we as humans are forced to decide are we Christ or Antichrist this at the base of human thinking after this is freewill to be what we want selfish choose antichrist to look out for themselves cause they think no one else would when others choose christ because the belief in hope for a better place and to work together problem is its all for the pursuit of happiness do we find ourselves wich goes back to mentality almost like a one cell in a human body only when we move together can the body function if we split ourselves and neglect the absence of truth do we find our character wich also is preceived different threw other mentalitys cause they cant understand yours this creates the first wave of emotions some mentalitys cant deal with emotions wich also alters there character laymans terms is that each person is a cell in the collected human body as a group we are strong as one are invisble only with the right mentality we as humans will reach the right destiny like i said wich mentality will you choose christ or antichrist and if dont knoe the meaning of these words then you havent met reality the destroyer of dreams the creator of life only in realty do we grow this is where what u think and what you do matter or in metaphysics do they turn into matter and become who you are what you have made real what you have done will collect and grow until you run into your own opposite or antichrist or christ this is reality truth is what we make it and when u look at it our like mind, body and consciousness are fucked and unless we all work together to fix it we are fucked this is why we cling to hope but what is hope in reality its the assumption to think positive when faced with negative natrualy we want to survive so the mentality adapts and imposes its character and if yours is different from thoes around your mentality wont be accepted thus making you who u are almost by choice if you are christ amongst a whole body of antichrist are you still good or are you evil mentality seperates us and the truth of it is you are evil and if you choose to drop your mentality of christ and join the antichrist it gets easier but if you choose to be an individual amongst a whole you become isolated wich is almost like mental torcher evrday metaphyicaly you will be christ and walk his path now once you go threw the pain in reality it changes you slowly builds untill you snap and u become the antichrist in reality when before it was just a mentality this for instance turns into truth when u think about school shootings and thats a more controlled instance with smaller version with small number of people compared to this happening around the world on a large scale you could say that large wars that carry on are infact the bodys of christ and the antichrist without the clarity of truth its impossible to tell wich is right Truth people this is what we need to figure out in our hearts in our lives and in our governments without the joint effort we will never figure out were we really are going with this crazy game we call life

• and i was tottaly high and pissed off when i wrote this its more of ranting but it has alot of truth to it

• best thing is to let it out at least yer being honest with yerself,high,or not its still in your mind?

• word but the whole thing is about mentalitys and thoes are as safe as we think they can be easly swaed presented with eveindence now ive been asking the question what is really going to happen 2012 i honestly think ive lost my mind to even think this way but ive been completely honest with myself the mentality of most is swaed by the collective so if the whole world thought peace and freedom was evrything we would all live like that but we dont so to me that tells me most "Americans" are after money and only appreciate what we have infront of us and i include myself cause when i was completely opposite i had nothing was in jail now im in skool and working two jobs so i dont knoe whats what anymore i was just hoping somone can point me

• more than americans want money the entire human race use money to feed egos

• Dude what ive learned about some signs there Egos rule who they are and im a guy so its kinda hard to admit that but its stronger with us we dont like to admit we are wrong who does we wont admit we are wrong we well ill just say i was a little bit off but i mean about mentalitys i mean we all see things differently and theres gonna be a point where we think its gonna be all that matters but at the sametime im still thinking that a point of age

• I noticed you mentioned the weather Thunder07 and i hope your right aswel. I can’t really say for sure what will happen come 2012 all I do know is the closer we get the stranger and out of the ordinary the weather is becoming. We had a tornado in Ireland of all places granted it wasn’t a major one but a tornado none the less. I suspect we are moving toward something big that we can’t control.