Scorpio Sun and Leo Moon -Square and Screwed- Anyone?

• Hi i have a scorpio sun and a leo moon. they are square. To make things worse, both are fix sign with water and fire. I always got a feeling that i do not know what to do and there is a lot of conflict going on within me. While the leo in me yearns for superficial beauty, my scorpio sun is telling me to go deep. There is so many inner struggle that i always looked sad to others. Well, if you always got the feeling that you are never satisfied, who would be? I wonder if there are some out there who is in the same shit as me. Care to share?

That comes to my mind another thing that this conflicting personality is making me resembling a libran and coincidently i have a south node in libra too. Anyone could shed some light on this?

• Though more social than many other Scorpions thanks to your Leo moon, you will still need to face your resistance to the idea of serving as a source of inspiration and education to others. Sometimes in fact you can be more adept at manipulating others than actually inspiring them. Prone to emotional extremes, you have a hard time sharing and will have to work hard to overcome your Scorpion distrust of others in order to bring your creations, innovations, and discoveries to the larger world of your Leonine moon. Yet you have great intelligence, sophisticated views, and considerable subtlety and if you keep yourself alert to what the I Ching refers to as "those things not yet in sight and those sounds not yet within hearing" and keep your suspicions to a minimum, you will do very well in life. Try to relent a little and be less hard on those around you and find a meaningful purpose for all that intensity, discrimination, and insight. Surrender the need to do things yourself and discover the joy of learning. Follow your curiosity to reveal new knowledge and understanding, and use your pioneering and leadership abilities combined with your great breadth of vision, diplomacy, and idealism for the good of your particular causes.

what you really want is to merge with someone else's energy and feel mutual empowerment. You are looking for total, permanent commitment. You want a partner whom you can count on to take care of all your material needs, and you will take care of all your partner's emotional needs (or vice versa) - a syngergistic relationship that is mutually empowering and completely dependable. To successfully establish this type of relationship, you must be discriminating and find someone with similar energy and values. The shared goals must be innately valuable to each of you as individuals. For this to happen, you must first get in touch with your own values. You must become strong within yourself, aware of what you want, and tune in to what is real and meaningful in your life. The challenge is to establish your own energy systems and figure out who you are as an individual. As your energy becomes stronger, you will automatically attract mates of similar energy with whom you can form successful partnerships.

Your Achilles' Heel is seeking self-worth through others ("I can only feel OK about myself through the validation of others") which can lead you into the trap of an unending search for a soul mate. ("If I have this one special person's energy, I'll feel complete".) In truth, you can only achieve a sense of completeness within yourself - it will never come as the by-product of a relationship, even with a soul mate. No matter how much support and validation you get from others, you always think you need more. In fact, for you, validation is a false barometer of whether you are on the right track. Living according to standards you KNOW are right for you, regardless of what others think, will help you develop a sense of self-worth. At some point, you must stop being enmeshed with others and involved in their business, and simply walk your own path instead. The irony is that when you begin to do this, others will support you, both financially and on an energy level.

• Wow. This is freaky because it's so true. unfortuantely, i always have trouble knowing wad i want. Thank you for sharing btw. i will work on it.

• Hey thecaptain. I am really impressed with your accurate readings. May i know your source of information? Did you refer from a book? I wish to learn more about myself through astrology, would you share with me some good references?

• I recommend any of Gary Goldscheider's books about personology.

• cO_oL

• Yup, me too. Spot on.