Insight hans wolf

• Hello,

I would like to ask you to give me your insight about my current situation, if you are so kind.

My ex broke it off with me some months ago, and there are two things that keeps me wondering.

First, I would like to know what is it that I have to learn from this experience, as by now I feel only pain. But I do believe that our relationship and the 'out of the blue' break up is the key to something I must change in my life regarding relationships, not just this one.

Second, I was told our relationship had potential for long lasting. Sometimes I do feel the same, sometimes I feel it's completely over. Could you tell me if you feel he will be back to me?

thank you very much Hans.

• I would like to ask you to give me your insight about my current situation: your sincerity attracts and inspires others, but your hurt your heart with your mind.

I would like to know what is it that I have to learn from this experience: that love should be the exchange of hearts.

will he be back to me? No.

Be a presence; not a doer. Never do a thing but your presence functions as a catalytic agent. Much happens through your non-doing. That is the paradox of the existence.

• Thank you very much for your help Hans, although I must recognize that I wasn't fully prepared for the 'he won't come back' answer.

Could you give me any advice on how to move on? or is it that I should not do anything and the pain will fade, eventually?

best to you.

• Thank you lully09,

could you give me any advice on how to move on? Do not run away from your identity.

or is it that I should not do anything and the pain will fade, eventually? yes.

Things are normal. There is no need to be afraid, everything is in control. Try to calm down yourself.

• Your words are very much appreciated.

I fear things won't get better, will work on calm myself down, although I don't know how.

thank you for your time and words.

all best.

• thank you lully09,

although I don't know how: drop your identification with your mind. You are not your thoughts.

Meditation is enough to be whole and healthy.

• Very wise advise Hans, if only I could stop thinking.

today's been a very difficult day in an emotional level. Will things improve for me in the near future Hans?

will investigate a bit more about meditation, today I allowed myself to do nothing but enjoying a nap in the sun, made me good.

• lully09

Will things improve for me in the near future Hans? Yes.

Meditation means participation in the celebration of existence. Don’t be just a spectator; participate in the mystery of life. Dance it, sing it, feel it, be it.

• Thank you for your time, wise words and advice, they are helping me a lot. I believe that from now, it's all about my actions and no-actions.

I will dance my existence for sure :), I love to dance.

all best for you Hans.

• Thank you lully09,

I say sacrifice all beyonds for this moment. There is

no other time than this, no other place than this. When

you lives with such totality, intensity, passion, your

life becomes aflame with cheerfulness and joy. And when

the next life comes you will be there so you will see how

to dance, how to sing; you will celebrate that too. The

best way to prepare for the other life is to dance and

sing and love and laugh here, otherwise where are you

going to do the rehearsal? Practise here!

• Dear Hanswolfqang, Could you please give me a reading? My B-day is 7-3-56 Cancer, My husband is 5-1-64 Taurus. We've been married for 20yrs. We had a wonderful marriage. He never hit me, drank, went out on me. Treated me and are girls like queens. Then one day out of the blue while I was at work. he moved out. Filed for a divorce, stoped it, us living apart has been almost 2yrs. In that time we've dated,slept together, fought, ended it. then back again. Each time we would be together after words ,he would pull back and I wouldnt hear from him unless I do the calling. Ect. I dont want to hear he,s confussed. I already know that. I would like to know if you see us getting back together for good down the road? Or this time its really over? I know he doesnt love me, even if his actions show different at times. I also know he is my soul mate. Any insight to this would be helpful . Cathi56

• cathi56,

Could you please give me a reading? The veil before your eyes casts so dark a shade. For such vision, you lose the use of your ability to act.

I would like to know if you see us getting back together for good down the road? No.

Or this time its really over? Yes.

Any insight to this would be helpful: He dominates you with his mind, like your father did.

Not knowing is the way of the mystic. Insecurity is

the way of the mystic. And you should become ready for

the path of the mystic.