Thankful

• Warms my soul to know that comments here will help those feast. I am thankful for my job. I am a school librarian and I think I have the best job in the world! I am thankful for my son and his health. I am thankful for my health. I am thankful for this Earth that WE ALL MUST SHOW MORE RESPECT TO!!! I am thankful for the Heavens and Stars. I am thankful for life and I pray that all have enough to eat this Thanksgiving.

• I am thankful to be an American woman and have the opportunities I do to better my life. I am thankful for wonderful friends and family who support me in my goals and help make it all possible. I am 57 and just finished my masters in acupuncture.....what a wonderful and hard adventure it has been. I am glad I have been given the gift of living in a free country where my life can be used to help the world be a better place!

• I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY AND THEIR SUPPORT THROUGH MY RECENT TRANSITIONS. THIS IS A GOOD TIME FOR AMERICA AND I AM GRATEFUL TO BE HERE TO WITNESS IT.