Do you see me in a romantic relationship?

• I would greatly appreciate if anyone gifted can help me here, I have been single single for almost ten years now WOW i know that's a long long time. After get hurt back in 2001 i never had the courage to stand up and look for love again, all my 20's were spent alone no relationships what so ever..20's is the time of your life you remember and thats usually when people fall in love...but i have nothing like that in my life. I still believe out of 6 billion people on this planet someone will fall in love with or atleast wanna be friends with me...please do let me know what you guys think...

PS: i am gay..i hope thats not a problem , if it is then i am sorry 😞

• OF COURSE THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE FOR YOU!JUST MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY WANT.

• Thanks Thunder07...i actually do know what i want but for some reason i am just not getting it...its maybe because i have given up??? 10 years is a very long time to be alone...

• Khurramw, has it ocurred, you may not be men

• oops

• Khurramw,

I have been on my own now for 30 plus years. (Now in my early 60's) In the beginning I did desire to have somebody in my life. As time progressed I realize the more I pushed to be with somebody, even though I was rasing my son on my own, it was not happening. Universe seemed to have other plans for me, even though I still have no idea as to what it is to be. (All part of the contract I signed before coming to this plane this time.)

My son now in his mid 30's just became aquainted with somebody less than a year ago.

You may know what you want in a partner. Have you gone to your heart of hearts to see if this is the TRUTH.

lovingsilverwings.

• Thanks lovingsilverwings for your kind words, i guess you are right letting go of ones expectations is the key to happiness...i think i am going through this for karmic reasons, in the past year or so i have become very spiritual..have done some extensive work on myself, have changed my thinking alot and i see myself getting better everyday..more happier to be exact...but what can you do, when you see other people in love..makes me feel like i am missing something in my life that i experienced almost ten years ago for two months...it just completely changed my life .. but thank you makes me feel like i am not the only on that has gone through this.. XXOOXX

• wELL, ITS BEEN A WHILE FOR ME TOO!BUT THE THING I NOTICED IS THAT I AM TOO TRUSTING TO THOSE THAT ARE HURTING... MAKE SURE YOU USE YOUR INTUITION TO GUIDE YOU ALONG&WHO KNOWS MAYBE THE GUY YOU DESIRE IS RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE?

• I hope so too...

• ITS BEEN LIKE OVER 10 YEARS FOR ME SO I CAN RELATE.

• I was single for 9 years after my marriage ended. I spent so much time asking why everyone else was in a relationship and I wasn't. I lost a ton of weight, I got sober, I felt good about myself and yet the men weren't coming near me. I finally got to talking to someone I felt ok to talk with and he asked me out for coffee. As were we talking, he said he was really surprised that I accepted his invitation and when I asked why, he said because of my wall. He said that I had a very intimidating wall around me that basically told people to back off. I thought he was nuts. There is no wall...ugh...I am open to a relationship...I want a relationship and its not coming to me. In retrospect, he was absolutely correct. I had worked on myself and did move to a better place but I didn't let the wall down. When I did, I started seeing more dates. So, are you sure you don't have your wall up? I put it back up after I ended a 3 year relationship last year and coming here I realized that if I want love in my life again...I have to let the wall come down and trust. I'm not saying be gullible....but open yourself up to it and be willing to step outside your comfort zone. Do things that you don't normally do.

• AuntBuck, true to the walls.

As for me, there are times when I feel I would like to be in a relationship, yet I have a sense of fear I will be attracting the same types of men I had earlier. Where i live here are not too many men.

Release the fear, I say. Visisualize what you desire. Then I sense I may not be destined to have a companion in my later years.

That which is to be so be it.

lovingsilverwings

• OMG you are soooo very right !!! i feel i intimidate a lot of people for no reason. I feel i am open to a relationship then but then i have this inside me that it may not last ?? so how do you actually deal with this wall? what do i have to do?