Espearite, can you help me aswell?

• Espearite,

Thank you and will be waiting.. also if you could, can you tell me if he is telling me the truth when he says the things that he does say to me? Just curious cause don't know what to believe alot of the time with him, he changes so much on what he says.It's like he doesn't know what he truely does want.I know what I want and wish for but what about him.

• esp my reading please?

• Thanks for being patient all you gals. I will do a reading for you too drgaganni, please let me know what you would like me to see for you.

• @St. Claire... Ok, St.Claire I have drawn some cards for you and your reading is as follows thus:

Energy. Ten of Swords reversed. While this card suggests the old wounds are starting to heal, there is not really anything you can do now to make the situation go in your favor. You are transitioning from a low energy period to a high energy one. The best time for you to work to understand this problem is the low energy period. Even then, it doesn't look like he's the one.

How you approach the situation. Knight of Pentacles reversed. I think you are struggling with how you are applying yourself right now to the situation. There is confusion on how to approach him. This personality is motivated mostly by internal factors. You are able to see the situation for what it is and this is a good sign.

How you can approach this situation now. King of Wands. Again, your search to find the one will require you to take on a more active role. This card is asking you to go the extra mile, put in some effort, but don't overdo it and you can still be subtle.

Where you stand with him. Strength. You do inspire him in some way because right now you are someone he sees as strong and capable making it through the hard times. You exercise self-restrain and grace. I don't want to say he's regretting he can't be more like you or wanting you back because of these qualities, but those are what come to mind when I see this card.

What your potential for a lasting, mutually favorable relationship would be. 2 of Cups reversed. There would not be a relationship like the one asked for. This card usually means you having had a falling out with him again if you did.

What you should do. The Magician. This card reinforces the King of Wands and tells me that you should take a more active role in your love life, go out and socialize, go to a party, talk to others more than you usually would and be natural, be yourself as much as possible. You don't have to live a more active lifestyle, just communicate more with others when the opportunity presents itself.

Sorry for such a down-sided reading, St. Claire, but from what the reading showed me it doesn't look like he's the one. I do think you can find him if you do talk a little more and put yourself in the right place at the right time.

• @libralady. Hi I drew some cards for you below.

Thank you again for doing this for me. I don't understand about the two pair of 2's you are talking about. what does it mean?

Sorry for the confusion but there was another card in your reading that I forgot to include in your reading. This was the 2 of Swords reversed which indicated to me you or the other person is having trouble making a decision or can't at the moment. Difficulty also means not having full control over your situation. It is left to "fate."

Can you tell me what his feelings are towards me now that we have been apart for this time period?

Three of Cups. To me this tells me that there has been some kind of communication going around? I know you mentioned you are doubting whether he is being honest with you or not, but the card is not reversed. I am going to say that he is pretty much being polite, speaking favorably. At the very worst, it can mean gossip. Really, I don't see this card as a threat or that he is lying to you.

8 of Swords. Again, this shows me a feeling as though he's between a rock and a hard place, or feels that way. Directly it tells me he feels he can't get out of something. I did not mean to offend you when I last spoke about this, but the card may indicate he was feeling like the relationship was not giving him the freedom he seeks now.

What do I have to look forward to or do with this relationship and how long of a period will this be if we do come back together again?

Judgement + Wheel of Fortune reversed. I can't really tell you how long the period will last, but I can tell you that you will understand and feel strongly where you need to be as a result of the relationship. This does not mean I am making a prediction of you getting back together with him. It only means what the effect will be should you have the relationship or not (i.e. a friendship). You will run into a time where you will feel like things aren't going as you expected but this period of chaos will end. I think you are learning how to work with the energy. The Wheel of Fortune is a card about cycles and the inner workings of things. Both of these energies cannot be changed by you. You do need to learn what you can from them as they pass through your life. Judgment is also a card about karma. So it suggests strongly to me, along with the Wheel, there is a karma working out with this person.

You didn't offend me by saying that he is trying to find himself. I just don't understand how I was an awakening to him. Did I show him something or what?

You started something for him. From the reading, I understood it to be a journey, new experiences he wants to go for. I just feel like he is the type who wants more than what he had with you. Now I am not saying that this break up is permanent, only that this person feels this way now. For how long, I cannot tell.

Does he even know what he truely wants? He said that he was happy with me so why this?

I think in time you will find what it is you're looking for. I understand what it feels like to go in search of answers and because of this, I'm not the type of reader who tries and gets the querent's hopes up, but rather tries to get the querent to look at things more realistically and what they can do at the time of reading. Something that is in their best interest. Sometimes we need to stand back and let the other person figure out what they want and go on with our own lives. If they chose us, then it is, like The Captain says, a bonus on our path. I think the hardest saying for us women to understand is: "You got along with him before and you'll get along with him after." I hope this reading has provided some insight into the relationship for you.

• @ libralady: I will get to the second reading for you tomorrow. Can you be more specific though with the question about your children? You are very welcomed about the readings. 🙂

• List update

Ok, so far the following are in line for readings. Please let me know if I've left anyone out.

libralady

emergence

droiched

drgaganni

• Hi espiearite. I'm so glad that u kindly do readings.I'm really in a tough situation. sorry I get ur time but i have to tell my story. It's more than 2 years that I know a man.we visited in a work place and befriended. He is 16 years older than me and I knew that he is married but I felt that he is lonely.He was kind with me but said nothing about his feelings.just once he said he dosn't have a good relationship with his wife but he doesn't want a divorce because he loves their son and if they divorce the son would live with the mother... That time it made sense to me.but little by little I understood that he loves me but doesn't explain it.some one told me his wife has gone to a witch to do sth that keeps the guy for her.Me and this guy are just friends and have never dated so far.We live in two different cities.About one month ago I had a trip to his city and told him I want to see him but he didn't respond.I got back to my home town.and kept messaging him till last week that I was restless and I send him an email and told bitter things to him.He knows I love him and he loves me too but acts indifferently.He answered and said it's over between us.I wonder if that witch has done sth to him or he himself has made his mind about me.Plz be my saviour and help me.does he come back to me? lately I have contacted him so much.My pride is hurt. now I'm not willing to try any more.Does he come back? What shoul I do? plz do a relevent reading for me.

I posted this in another thread too.but I thought maybe u answer here.

• hi esp, can u do a reading for my general future in love life, what other optionsi have, will it be beneficial to break up and seek someone else?

also how his and my relation will be over the future, what do u see for us in the outcome?

• hi esp, can u do a reading for my general future in love life, what other optionsi have, will it be beneficial to break up and seek someone else?

also how his and my relation will be over the future, what do u see for us in the outcome?

• I am very confused. I've tried several readings on site & don't understand the cards. I have been in a relationship for almost 3 years (may 5 annv). In October he broke things off & I found out he was seeing someone at work who reports to him. He says he loves me and that he is mo longer seeing her but is very unhappy in his life & can see now that he is not in a position to be with anyone. He says he needs time to figure things out & get his confidence back. I am having much giving him his space because I think he is still involved. Every weekend is torture. We still see each other but it mostly of my doing. We talk almost daily but it is mostly fighting or looking for reassurance which I know only pushes him away. It is very hard because we both agree that we are very connected & thought we were truly soulmates. Years ago a physic told me I would meet a "dark" man & he would be the love of my life. Are we going to be together? Does he really love me? Is he in love with someone else? If we are not to be how do I let go of him? I am upset & insecure all the time. My birthday is 2/5/71 & his is 12/20/68. Please give me some much needed guidance. Thi is affecting all areas of my life & his. I don't know what to do.

• Thank you very much for the time and effort ! you are a lovely person! your reading was VERY CORRECT good job! one qoestion on the reading?you said you did not think he is the right one for me, then you said you think i can find him if we talk and i put my self at the right place in the right time( a feeling i have been having too) i know im gonna run into him soonbut being realistic what would be the purpose for that if hes not the one?

• Hello!

So by other words, he is not single?

• HI Espearite,

Thank you for letting us know.

Please take your time, no hurry at all 🙂

Have a wonderful day!

Lots of love,

x x x

• @ Bella. He's not single. I could be wrong, but the reading did show me dishonesty.

@ St. Claire. You're welcomed. 🙂 I did not mean to confuse you, but I was referring to your soul mate and not your ex-fiancee. I think you will be able to find him once you put yourself out there. Again, sorry for the confusion!

@ Emergence. Thanks! 🙂

• Thank you espearite, The question about my children who are 15,10, and 7 is will they come home for good once we go back to court in July and will this be over with for good. Sorry if that isn't clear enough, hope that it is. Going through battle with state, long story, kids come home after school for 30 days then we go back to court in July. Was hoping that you could see if this situation will be done and over with , in other words closed when we go to court n July. and kids home permanently. Been a very long road and battle.Just be glad when it is over with.. Thank you

• Hi again espearite. Did u read my post? will u do the reading for me?

• @ amaranta. Yes, I will get to you, but it won't be for some time. Please try to bear with me because I only answer 2 people a night.

@ Everyone. I am now closing my list as of today (below). I will no longer be doing readings after May 9th. I will be going back in school getting my degree in psychology/human services. I really think this will help me grow as a person and be better able to help those in need. I really feel like women's or youth psychology would be the path to go. I don't know if I'll do random readings but I don't think my schedule will leave me any time for it. I will come back and hang around the forums as time permits though. I wanted to thank those of you for asking a reading. It's helped me develop further with reading the tarot and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I wish you all the best. 🙂

List

libralady

emergence

droiched

drgaganni

amaranta

confused and unsure

Sharon369

curious1990

corallynne

libralady

emergence

droiched

drgaganni

amaranta

confused and unsure

Sharon369

curious1990

corallynne

• Sorry, didn't mean to post twice, but the list should read 9 people.

• dear espearite thanx for putting me in ur list.I'll be waiting.I understand that these readings take ur time.I'm not in hurry.