Espearite, can you help me aswell?

• Hello!

Well, I was hoping that the answer that lies in my past would help me find the one, so my progress is standing still right now, because my mind is spinning still. I am still thinking about which one to pick, even though what you said about tom was very positive, i just can´t stop thinking about what it would be like with Bill. So I´ll make my final and last choice when I know what the answer is, because I know it will help me understand a whole lot. I did ask you how it would leed me to the right one as well, right?

• @ libralady, hi. This is the second part of your reading. I will try and answer your other questions in the coming days. Talk to you later. Feedback is appreciated. 🙂

Longtime Ex

What is the energy like surrounding libralady and her longtime ex-boyfriend?

King of Swords. The knight of swords tells me that this could represent your longtime ex-boyfriend, meaning that he has a good idea of what he wants and how he wants to put this into action. This does not necessary mean he has done so, i.e, it just might be ideas right now but no action yet.

What is the potential of libralady and her longtime ex-boyfriend having a favorable relationship?

The Star. Hopeful. At the very least, you are remembering those things that made you happy/inspired by the relationship. I don't want to say you both will get back together, it's more like the mood you create. If you decide to give it a go, keep your feet firmly planted on the ground. Try and not get carried away with the old memories but appreciate them.

Where the relationshp will go.

Four of Wands. There is the potential for friendship. Other than that, this is a card of creating a supportive environment. Perhaps, he could be a source of support to you overall.

His intentions.

10 of Pentacles. He is looking to have a more settled type of lifestyle, maybe even a business of his own. Either way, it is an intention that brings more responsibility into his life.

• hi esp..

actually about what you said in the previous reading that u did for me " you will take time out......and not be in patnership and focus on other things.................."

on the 1st of march, he forgot my birthday this time...., so since then we haven't talked on the phone, after having 1-2 fights on the phone regarding how could he forget my birthday, i ignored him after that, he said he called me again after 15 days, i din't answer, then i emailed him after a month and he said he was really really sorry for what he did.

so since 4th march we havent been in touch. we have a long distance since 6 months as we are in different states......................

so is this the time out u were talking about?

i do love him but i am hurt so i dont feel like connecting with him.

am i right in this time out as i am the one doing it, he would want to talk.

how long will it take for me to get over this hurt?

does he miss me during this period?

is he sad or afraid that due to what he did he might loose me?

can u do a reading plz for this "time out" thing that u mentioned plz?

i want to know the "DURATION" and THE EFFECT on him the most?

• reading was quite real and authentic : ) thanks and best to your talent!

• Hey Bella. I did a fairly simple layout for you to avoid any complication, but I do hope it helps you gain more insight into your situation, what is working for you and what isn't as well as how you can proceed on your current path. Please let me know if you need clarification on anything and I'll try and answer as best I can.

Past - 10 of Cups. In the past you experienced a more happier, fruitful time. It seemed like everything was complete. This tells me your experience led to a type of growth that is spiritual in nature. When we experience spiritual growth, our ideals come into alignment with reality. The more they do, the better we can understand them and reach them. The more you can experience this, the better you will be at understanding and handling the type of situation you face now. You will be better able to apply yourself to your goal. I think it means you need to give yourself time, but at the same time, you want to make a decision now, so it does conflict with your current need to make a decision.

Present - 7 of Cups reversed. At present, you are in fact "spinning." All I can say is that you are on the right track to understanding the situation. However, as the past indicates, you must mature in order for you to make the wisest decision. As discouraging as this sounds, this could suggest that whomever you chose now may be the right one, but only to the wisest decision. Right now, your energy is scattered and unfocused. While the energy is favorable, what I say or do not say, will not make a difference. That journey must be made by you. During a "valley" period, meaning a more quieter time, you will be better able to deal with the situation. Right now, you are in transition to a more active time period.

Future - The World. You will eventually reach a decision based on sticking to your current course, whatever it may be now. You are being externally influenced by the need to be self-sufficient also, so you are on the right track with this. It is a major card of completion, so this is a very important path (lesson) you are undergoing. It is good karma.

• Gosh, I just reread the reading right now. Again, please let me know if I can clear up anything for you, Bella.

• Hello!

So,do you think that Tom might be the right choice ? I actually think Bill is lying about not having a girlfriend and who want´s a guy like that? Maybe that is why he isn´t such a good choice according to your cards?

Thanks for this reading, it helped alot

• @ St. Claire. Hi, I have drawn some cards for you that might be able to help you meet that special someone.

Energy. 4 of Wands. I do want to start off by saying that the energy for finding your guy is favorable right now. This shows me perhaps in an environment of support, one that helps others. Do you know of any places like that?? I am asking because this does suggest to me that you might want to look to your past or it is a place that is in your past. ??

You. 10 of Wands. This tells me that you are pretty much not able to approach and deal with the situation in a way you'd hoped. For some reason, it feels like anything you've done just isn't getting you the results you've been hoping for. I want to say that while the energy is working in your favor, you must learn to work with the time period you're in. You should take a more active, assertive role rather than a passive one. You would do well to initiate a course of action, meaning do things that will put you in the right place at the right time, or actions that will lead you there. Also you need to learn when to act and when not to, such as subtle communication, and body language.

Advice. I would suggest acting now and seeing where this takes you. Understand what works for you and when. I think this will help you to build more self-confidence as well as ease yourself into a more assertive role. Sometimes though, life can be unpredictable and it's not always possible to have the same thing work for you twice.

Personality of your partner now. Page of Pentacles reversed. Right now it seems he's struggling to understand a process himself, probably in learning a craft or trade. The actions he is taking now are not helpful to him or may set him back until he realizes the correct way of dealing with them. I'm not really sure how this ties in with the place you're likely to meet him. I can also tell you this card suggests he wants to probably start putting some of his ideas into form but needs experience to make them happen.

Okay, Ms. St.Claire, I hope this has helped you understand your situation better. Glad I could read for you again.

• Hi Espearite! thanks for the gift of your time in giving me this reading(blessings).i read this many times trying to figure it out and the only thing that i keep coming back to is it sounds like my ex- fiance is being referred to in this reading and not a new love interest. in the me situation it was describing that one as it is as i am being passive about any communation to any one im not very assertive, just my nature. maybe if you did a reading on my ex and me it would clear the confusion up? thanks for the reading and the help dear!

• Hi Espearite,

Forgive me for hijacking this thread but I am impressed with the way you explaining the details. If you don't mind me asking for a reading? I don't need a general reading because I already have that from Twinsoul and she really shed some lights in my direction. I am impressed by her gifts. I would like you to give me a reading about my location (if that is possible) at all? I have been living in Europe for 10 years and somehow I don't feel at home. It has been my dream to relocate. I want to know if I am on the right track on the place that I have in mind, where I want to live in the future, to be with the person I love and to start a family. Relocating is such a big change and I am willing to out everything I have in making my dreams come true but it would be great to know if I am doing the right thing or what to expect.

You think you would be able to help me on this?

Thank you in advance.

Lots of love and blessings to you.

x x x

• @libralady2008. Hi Libralady, I am getting back to your follow up's. Please let me know if I need to clarify anything. I hope things look up for you soon.

Where you stand with your recent ex….

The Hermit. Again, this card tells me that being apart is what is beneficial to you both now. It's the card about answering one's deeper questions, a soul search, so it has more to do with his feelings I think that it does for you.

I know that you said that I was an awakening for him.

Yes, 3 of Pentacles does tell me that he does desire other experiences. I don't want to offend you, but I think he is trying to find himself.

When you say on and off, does that mean that we will be on again and off again with our relationship with each other?

2 of Wands reversed. If you were to be in another relationship again, yes, it would be an on and off situation. The energy is neither good nor bad, but there is not much you can do right now to have this situation turn in your favor. There have been two pairs of 2's, reversed, and this tells me that decisions are difficult in doing, as well as probably not possible. The major card is also an indicator of this.

Energy. King of Wands reversed. Right now you are in a low energy period, meaning you should take a less active approach to the situation than an aggressive one. This is the best time to let things come to you. Your approach has not been fruitful from what this card shows me, meaning you have not adapted to the energy in a way you would have liked to, i.e., your control over the situation.

What you should do. Queen of Cups. You are being externally influenced by dreams (nighttime ones?) and this is creating an environment where you are not able to see the situation for what it is. The Queen of Cups is the manager of emotion. This personality is a mature one with respect to its element. She is the mother out of all the queens. She is capable of managing emotion associated with her situation and approaching it with understanding. This personality has the experience of humanity and nurturing behind her. This means she's capable of adjusting to the emotions of her situation. I think you need to pay attention to how you're feeling and nurture yourself rather than allow the distress of your situation to wear you out. My advice to you is to be strong, because through strength we can achieve anything. This is a quality you should keep in mind when trying to deal with your situation.

• @drgaganni. I'm sorry to hear about the fight. I did draw some cards for you and I hope that this reading is going to help you out. My best to you.

am i right in this time out as i am the one doing it, he would want to talk.

King of Cups reversed. I would say that the energy for you is neutral, but there is nothing you can do now other than what you have done to understand the problem. There is a need to mature emotionally for your own sake rather than focus all your energies on the current relationship. The most ideal time for you to deal with situation is in a low energy period time where you are listening, understanding, as I said dealing with your emotions better. Your intuition is also an important part of learning how to deal with your problem. Right now you are in a high energy period, so as I said, the time out is something you should take advantage of. I can't tell you how long it will take for you to overcome your hurt from this incident in your life, only what you can do to help the process.

Where you stand with him now. Eight of Cups. I think you both are experiencing the emotions that come with separation and that it is a lonely time for the both of you. It's not a pleasant feeling with this card. This card does indicate the possibility of a break up or a long period of separation. Letting go is also a process of this card. Maybe he has learned to let go of the fight between the two of you?

Effect of situation on him. Ace of Wands reversed. He is experiencing a low energy period and usually this is the card where passion for anything is generally lost. The flame is put out and I can sense the tension here between the both of you. It's not a great card to get when you're fighting with someone. What I can tell you is that his interest might be waning, but I think a time out is the best option, just enough for you to understand where you are and where it is you want to go considering all aspects of this relationship.

• thanks esp, the fight ended as he called me yesterday , we talked for a while, he has various issues, low income, bad job, family pressure for some other marriage, but i don't know what to do for this relation now, i think we r going to be in two different places now for atlest 2 yrs, so maybe he can decide whether he wants to come to me or not in the future because we would only be together in spirit not in body.

• @ Emergence,

Hi, I will be reading for you after another, although tonight I will be getting away, so bear with me. Thank you for the compliments, blessings to you also. 🙂

I have provided a list here to remind me whose next and to give everyone an idea of where they are with their upcoming readings. If anyone is missing, please let me know.

decembermoon

emergence

bella

stclaire

drgaganni

• @ Emergence. Hey Miss Emergence. I've had a change of plans and tonight I have done your reading for you. It's interesting to get a reading about location. This would be my first reading on this topic for someone else, and I did enoy answering it because I think I understand how you're feeling about moving. Please let me know if something isn't clear for you and I'll answer as best I can.

Energy now. Two of Pentacles reversed. This tells me the energy with you in your present location is not under control, not as much you'd like. You are being pulled in many directions instead of holding a balance. It indicates to me a very hectic energy in one's life where you have been blocked from the more favorable energy you're seeking or want to happen in your life. I think that's why you're getting the feeling of not being able to be with "where you're supposed to be." This energy can make it difficult to make any progress. It is a minor card, so the energy can really be worked to your advantage if you can continue to make progress on those situations you're waiting on now.

Your approach to the situation about relocating. Page of Wands reversed. This page shows me again you don't have a hold on your situation because it is like a foundation that keeps slipping from beneath you. Concentration and focus is difficult for you right now as well as giving time to the things you need for your situation to improve. I do think you are on the right track, but you don't feel like you're moving. You are being influenced internally, meaning by how you perceive the situation, and your thoughts and feelings, mainly centered around self-sufficiency. This is creating the wrong perception for you about the situation.

Is it in her best interest to relocate? Ace of Cups. Yes, but I know this is going to sound confusing to you. Right now I think it would be best for you not to try so hard. I think the more you do, the more the energy will pull back. Right now you are in a transition to a low energy period and this suggests you should take a less active approach. I'm thinking this is a period where you are just looking at your options and finding out what is possible and what isn't going to be, especially down the road. Skills like listening, watching, working with your intuition (inner voice and higher self) at this time will be of great help to you.

At best, the reading tells you to tone it down and be more aware of your choice and how you're making it. I think once you can be more receptive/in tune to the energy around you, the better you will be able to work with it.

• @ Bella. Okay Bella, I am going to get bold here and see what the cards hold for you concerning your decision.

Prince of Pentacles reversed and Queen of Wands/8 of Wands and 8 of Cups. As I saw before, one has a problem of his own he's dealing with, he's more sensitive, while the other is pretty much fiesty and passionate and on the go. For some reason Bill came up as the fire element and Tom as water/earth. Is there something Tom needs to work out? Are things moving too fast with Bill? Just some questions you should consider asking yourself about the two.

If you go with Tom. Ten of Swords reversed + 4 of Wands. I believe with Tom you would be providing the support, but I think this would be more effective as 10 of Swords reversed does mean a person who is learning "to come back up" from the bottom. To me it really looks like Tom is trying to work out something and/or is moving away from it (8 of Cups). I think you would be in for some work with him and take a more sensitive approach to his personality.

If you go with Bill. Two of Pentacles reversed + Queen of Wands. It feels like to me Bill's life is a bit hectic and perhaps you provide some kind of support to him, or would. As I said, it seems like he may be exciting to be around. The two of pentacles suggests to me he needs to try and deal with his life circumstances more effectively.

The Empress reversed. I think you should step back and let the information sink in, any and all of it before making a final decision. I also think you need to take a less attached approach to the situation and man. Allow the situation be what it is as well as each man. The reading tells me you have a very maternal, attentive way of looking at all of this, and how you want to treat your partner. I think it's a matter of letting each guy show you what he's capable of on his own before you try to support him in the way you hope to.

• Dear Espearite,

Thank you again for doing this for me. I don't understand about the two pair of 2's you are talking about. what does it mean? Can you tell me what his feelings are towards me now that we have been apart for this time period? What do I have to look forward to or do I with this relationship and how long of a period will this be if we do come back together again?you said that decisions are difficult in doing,how so? You didn't offend me by saying that he is trying to find himself. I just don't understand how I was an awakening to him. Did I show him something or what? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to understand it all. Does he even know what he truely wants? He said that he was happy with me so why this? I would appreciate any help you give and am thankful for what you have already done. Don't really talk to him alot lately. Just every once in awhile.Still in love with him ,and yes I just wish that this had turned out differently. Wish we were still together but I know that there is a reason for everything that happens so if it is meant for him to come back then he will. If you would could you do a reading on my children and where the situation will go with the 3 youngest ones. Been a real battle for the last year. Hoping that this situation will be behind me and over with by mid summer. Any input on this would help. Thank you again for all you have done. Peace and love to you. thank you again

• Dearest Espearite,

Thank you so much for taking the time to do the reading for me. I am sorry to hear that your plan is cancelled. I hope it was not a very important one?

About my reading, I believe the reading is accurate in many ways.

I moved to Europe about 10 years ago and I thought this will be my home.

I have tried to adjust, to adapt and I am living my life here as the rest of the citizens here but I don't feel at home. I have done almost everything and talked myself out for not trying hard enough. But after 10 years of trying, I kinda know or should I say, realized that my feelings were true all along. I just cannot call this place HOME. I have been thinking of relocating to USA since a few years ago. That is my dream. I have been to USA 2-3 times a year since 8 years ago and I feel as if I am another person whenever I'm there, happier, lively and content. I feel at home.

What I understand from the reading is, I should take it slow for now? I am not planning to move within 6 months or this year because I need to be financially stable first. But at the same time, I don't see myself living here within 3-4 years from now. With the help of the universe, I hope I would be somewhere I can call home, with a loving man and maybe start a family by then. 🙂

Thank you for doing this for me, Espearite 🙂

And if you don't mind putting me in your waiting list, I would like to know about my love life too. What can I expect this year or next from the love department? Will there be a new man in my life or will it be likely that my old flame making a come back? LOL, whatever you can tell me. I am all open about it.

And take your time, there is no hurry at all.

Thank you again for sharing your gifts.

Many blessings for you and your love ones.

x x x

• Hello Espearite!

Thanks for another wonderful reading, there is just one more thing I need to ask you.

Is Bill lying about being single?

• @ Bella: I know this is going to be out of answering order but I wanted to tell you what the cards tell me about your situation real quick.

Is Bill lying to Bella about being single?

The Magician reversed. I want to say there is deceit involved with how he is presenting himself to you at the moment. I'm going to be bold here and say that it is about being single. There is also a tendency to misuse things - abuse, or to take advantage of someone. It also describes an immature individual.

Feedback would be appreciated!

@stclaire: I will be reading for you soon on your ex fiancee!

@libralady and emergence - I will be reading for you both after ms.stclaire, so please bear with me!